Author

Topic: [ANN] [NAUT] Nautiluscoin - First Coin w/Stabilization Fund - Digishield - page 314. (Read 901828 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
All the coins think the same way...being accepted in shops, internetshops, gamblingsites, games...etc. Think different and let the others follow eachother like sheep. They all do the same thing, so wait untill they succeed and then follow the same path. Now spend your energie on something else....Make your coin have value for inverstors....That's what BK should concentrate on, that what he supossed to be good in. Not finding some shops....come on, wake up!

+1 reading about pedo meters, tips and waitresses makes me feel I made the wrong investment.

I can agree with this.. it is disheartening to say the least to read about these things.

These are just community speculative ideas. The community were asked for ideas . do you have one or are you just going to be a fudster?
legendary
Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003
All the coins think the same way...being accepted in shops, internetshops, gamblingsites, games...etc. Think different and let the others follow eachother like sheep. They all do the same thing, so wait untill they succeed and then follow the same path. Now spend your energie on something else....Make your coin have value for inverstors....That's what BK should concentrate on, that what he supossed to be good in. Not finding some shops....come on, wake up!

+1 reading about pedo meters, tips and waitresses makes me feel I made the wrong investment.

You didn't make a bad investment. This coin is undervalued as no other. I think that the rate for this moment should be around 50K Sat. However there is one multipool that is mining full speed for weeks now only on NAUT. And minners are no investors in general. They mine and dump, if they can every hour.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Good Morning All

My project for today is to find a provider of prepaid cards that I can load different amounts of NAUT and then sell to people who want to buy for long term investment.  Does anybody know who does this?

BK

You may want to try http://www.crypto-cards.com/
Activity: 707
Merit: 500

I can agree with this.. it is disheartening to say the least to read about these things.
Activity: 336

legendary
Activity: 1036
That makes sense as block reward reduction doesn't always work. Starting with a very generous interest rate and reducing it sounds good to me.
When does mining end for NAUT?

Probably not any time soon, were at 3.3m?
Someone...some THING has been dumping for like 2 weeks.

Then there's also XDQ to worry about.
Why its paired with NAUT? I will never understand

It could be XDQ Miners dumping to NAUT then dumping to BTC, but ultimately complaining about dumps and other coins is counter-productive to improving this one. Lets brainstorm peoples. I've already PM'd BK my idea on what I'm building, and I am not yet prepared to announce it. But lets start looking at options, I also posted some sort of exercise incentive based program, earn naut that way.

Not sure what else we can do.

Actually some of XDQ miners hold in long term and also hold NAUT, selling both coins only for BTC.

I think 24 hour volume on allcrypt is only 500 XDQ or about 2500 NAUT.

We need a hint about POS. Will it be implemented before or after all coins are mined?

BK said in one of his recent posts that PoS will be implemented "very soon". It sounded like  he plans to do it a lot earlier before end of PoW. But it's possible that I might have misinterpreted him.

The plan is to implement before PoW mining ends BUT my idea for PoS is more complicated than originally anticipated so it is taking a little longer than expected.

You don't really need to implement something too fancy imho. Just PoS with a low interest rate (around 3-5% per year) and reduce the number of coins from PoW. This will put you a couple of months ahead of the current development curve and will give your present and future investors a lot more confidence in the coin. At the moment a lot of people are seeing it as we investors and the NSF are only feeding BTC to the miners.

Won't reducing the number of coins from POW just mean less people mine it and difficulty drops until same number of coins are created? I think a more generous POS payout would be needed too.

Not really. I'd just stop PoW at a certain block, not reduce the PoW rewards. After PoW is gone, then you can decide whether to have a flat yearly interest rate like 3-5% or have a declining one like starting from 10% until the end of the first year and then 5% next year, 3% after that etc. etc.

It could be XDQ Miners dumping to NAUT then dumping to BTC, but ultimately complaining about dumps and other coins is counter-productive to improving this one. Lets brainstorm peoples. I've already PM'd BK my idea on what I'm building, and I am not yet prepared to announce it. But lets start looking at options, I also posted some sort of exercise incentive based program, earn naut that way.

Actually some of XDQ miners hold in long term and also hold NAUT, selling both coins only for BTC.

We need a hint about POS. Will it be implemented before or after all coins are mined?

BK said in one of his recent posts that PoS will be implemented "very soon". It sounded like  he plans to do it a lot earlier before end of PoW. But it's possible that I might have misinterpreted him.

The plan is to implement before PoW mining ends BUT my idea for PoS is more complicated than originally anticipated so it is taking a little longer than expected.

You don't really need to implement something too fancy imho. Just PoS with a low interest rate (around 3-5% per year) and reduce the number of coins from PoW. This will put you a couple of months ahead of the current development curve and will give your present and future investors a lot more confidence in the coin. At the moment a lot of people are seeing it as we investors and the NSF are only feeding BTC to the miners.

Won't reducing the number of coins from POW just mean less people mine it and difficulty drops until same number of coins are created? I think a more generous POS payout would be needed too.
There is no point trying to tip someone in a currency they don't accept!

I can't go to New York and tip in Pescos!!

Agreed re: market cap.. following on from that will be the fact that 1 coin actually has a value above $0.07 - parity with the dollar would be a great mid-term goal for this coin.
Then you would see wider adoption, driving prices up and spurring more adoption. Then you might see tipping.
It's all very nice and all the coins are screaming the same thing...LET'S FIND A WAY HOW PEOPLE CAN PAY WITH OUR COIN.

The cryptocoins are in the baby stages. Crypto coins are no money. They are a verhicle like gold, silver and so on. It is worth money, but you can't buy bread with it at the bakery. So....you need to make it interesting for people to make money with it. That will create value to your coin, just like stocks.

You want a local bakery to accept your coin...well sorry to say, but you must think bigger. You want your coin to be accepted as a prepaid creditcard? Where? in the USA...you must think bigger.

That is the reason why all these coins can't get it done....crypto coins are no money....it's more like stocks

I agree. People buy the coins as investment and not hoping that they can tip a waitress lol. Once you reach a marketcap of 1bil+ then people might start thinking about tipping waitresses, strippers and whatnot. But being at 200k marketcap, you can be sure that nobody would bother paying in restaurants with your coin. You don't need merchants to bring the marketcap to 2-3mil, you need solid fundamentals and making the coins hard to obtain. If a merchant integrates NAUT at the moment, he is just wasting his time since the coin is not well distributed. Work first on the coin and the distribution and don't waste your time speaking with restaurants and gass stations etc. at this point of time.
It's all very nice and all the coins are screaming the same thing...LET'S FIND A WAY HOW PEOPLE CAN PAY WITH OUR COIN.

The cryptocoins are in the baby stages. Crypto coins are no money. They are a verhicle like gold, silver and so on. It is worth money, but you can't buy bread with it at the bakery. So....you need to make it interesting for people to make money with it. That will create value to your coin, just like stocks.

You want a local bakery to accept your coin...well sorry to say, but you must think bigger. You want your coin to be accepted as a prepaid creditcard? Where? in the USA...you must think bigger.

That is the reason why all these coins can't get it done....crypto coins are no money....it's more like stocks

..First we take Manhattan..then we take Berlin!

No, but seriously, that is a stated goal for this coin, to become merchant accepted. I think with someone like Brian behind this thing, there might be a chance of that happening. It can't just go from 0-100% overnight though, it will take time (a lot) and patience (also a lot) to see this thing moving and a shift in adoption rates.

"At the moment a lot of people are seeing it as we investors and the NSF are only feeding BTC to the miners."

I can understand this feeling too.. i've also invested some (last week) because i believe this coin has more chance of being a hit than the others out there. But i know this feeling.
That is why i mentioned patience above. (Even though i myself know how hard it can be to remain patient)
legendary

The cryptocoins are in the baby stages. Crypto coins are no money.You can trade them for something else, but it's no money. They are a verhicle like gold, silver and so on.

It is worth money, but you can't buy bread with it at the bakery. So....you need to make it interesting for people to make money with it. That will create value to your coin, just like stocks.

Activity: 242
Bitcorns
Good Morning All

My project for today is to find a provider of prepaid cards that I can load different amounts of NAUT and then sell to people who want to buy for long term investment.  Does anybody know who does this?

BK

Just found Prypto...anyone have experience with them?

This is a paperwallet.

Anyone?
The blackcoin cards look really nice but I think they cost $20 each.
Activity: 210
Good Morning All

BK

Just found Prypto...anyone have experience with them?
Good Morning All

BK

Activity: 242
Bitcorns
Any paperwallet support?  Vanitygen settings?

MANY WONT BUY THIS COIN WITHOUT A PAPERWALLET SOLUTION.

DO THAT
Jump to: