Author

Topic: [ANN] [NAUT] Nautiluscoin - First Coin w/Stabilization Fund - Digishield - page 333. (Read 901829 times)

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.
Well, if I were going to load up on BC and I had 10x as much BTC as I do I would have played it the way it's been played. It's been squeezed down under a trend line, then the floor was removed yet plenty of volume down where big buy wall used to be. Looks way too scary for a coin that is about to be added to CoinKite on June 1st. Seems like the whales are gobbling up cheap coins to me.

I ve dabbled in BC a bit but thought the price was decreasing because they are losing hashpower on there NEW multipool. I mined it for several days and got mixed results, mostly bad. So I pulled out... Cheesy

EDIT: and because of the huge dispute, they locked the forum thread.  Wink
forum sentiment can have a huge impact on a coins price.
Activity: 799
Twitter: @CrowdWhale
Well, if I were going to load up on BC and I had 10x as much BTC as I do I would have played it the way it's been played. It's been squeezed down under a trend line, then the floor was removed yet plenty of volume down where big buy wall used to be. Looks way too scary for a coin that is about to be added to CoinKite on June 1st. Seems like the whales are gobbling up cheap coins to me.
legendary
Activity: 1246
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.
Aaaaand we're back. (almost)

Frankly I think this was a pump to let some whales out before BlackCoin goes through the roof. I certainly took it as an opportunity to GTFO. I will most definitely be back in NAUT closer to 10k.

Why do you think BC is going thru the roof?
Aaaaand we're back. (almost)

Frankly I think this was a pump to let some whales out before BlackCoin goes through the roof. I certainly took it as an opportunity to GTFO. I will most definitely be back in NAUT closer to 10k.
Activity: 295
Merit: 250
Wake me up before you go go,
Don't leave me hanging on like a yo-yo.
I don't want to miss it when you hit that high
'Cause I'm not planning on going solo.
Take me dancing tonite.
I want to hit that high...
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
i heard cowboy beebop himself was gonna pump this.. any truth?
Activity: 406
Just seems like a run of panicky bulls to me. There's even less of a floor beneath it now. It's likely to sink until the community pulls together and promotes the features and the future instead of promoting how scary of a beating it's taking.

Pump is starting for sure, based on recent volume, thats def a bull flag IMO.  Every big pump Ive ever seen there are way bigger sell walls than buy support, thats because they buy and sell hand to hand to pump it.

If ive learned anything ive learned to eat sell walls and dump on support if you get the chance.
Activity: 238
Just seems like a run of panicky bulls to me. There's even less of a floor beneath it now. It's likely to sink until the community pulls together and promotes the features and the future instead of promoting how scary of a beating it's taking.

My project aims to promote just that the good things.
Hey pumper no teasing!

If this thing does get pumped its gonna go up so fast.
Activity: 182
Activity: 238
Anyone know why its on the rise?? Very happy to see some life in the thing. Did Dirac halve or something?

yes - the days of the incredible deals are over - plus I waved my magic wand over the computer.

It's going up... Isn't that all that counts? :-p
Activity: 266
Anyone know why its on the rise?? Very happy to see some life in the thing. Did Dirac halve or something?

yes - the days of the incredible deals are over - plus I waved my magic wand over the computer.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
Activity: 224
LOOK LOOK - it is pumping ..
legendary
Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003
However we are not the only coin going down.... Nearly all coins went down 50% this week, except darkcoin. Take a look at Cinni, BC.... all down

unfortunately we fall at a higher % than BTC grew...

Smiley

I am hopeful that NAUT will come back.

It will come back, for sure. Just be patient
Activity: 266
However we are not the only coin going down.... Nearly all coins went down 50% this week, except darkcoin. Take a look at Cinni, BC.... all down

unfortunately we fall at a higher % than BTC grew...

Smiley

I am hopeful that NAUT will come back.
legendary
Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003
funny but the sell off started long before it hit cryptsy.

they sell off began as soon as it was linked to the shit coins. (which I did post dire warnings about the consequences and I hate to say I was right - BUT I WAS RIGHT! LOL)

right now though :  IT IS WAS IT IS - risk, reward and return go hand in hand.

and I'm on the the ride..and all the bitching in the world is not going to move the market

I may even go back to mining it again - for right now I'll sit on my coins and enjoy (or not) the fact that I'm finally on a Top 100 list (although I'd prefer to be off the list and be out at 8 or 9 : LOL)

yea you did.......
Jump to: