Author

Topic: [ANN] [NAUT] Nautiluscoin - First Coin w/Stabilization Fund - Digishield - page 332. (Read 901829 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Not the sell orders.  They can't post those because:

A) It will anger too many people who bought at those inflated prices.

And

B) It would become too obvious the goal here is to grow that 1% premine to a massive 25% premine [at the cost of everyone here].

The good news?

This is well thought out and with such a huge premine (post trades) one can really get a coin to a much higher level.  $1 should be very cheap I think and $10 is possible.

But meanwhile, the volatility, which allows for the NSF to do its job of accumulating massive amounts of NAUT, will continue which means a lot more booms and busts.

If you're smart you can roll with the herd and do very well.  If you trade on emotions then you'll lose it all and miss the final run which I think will be massive.

+1 well put..a pre-mined stabilization fund is just a slush fund for someone to trade the coin and accumulate without the exposure of having to have bought them in the first place.

it will be interesting to see how this pans out and whether or not this is classed as insider trading.

if a company exec did this with his companies own shares it sure would be insider trading and so all trades would have to be reported to the SEC to be on the public record.
but when the federal reserve does it with the USD... it is not, even though the FED is a private organisation....

I guess we just have to wait and see.

I am failing to see how this would be insider trading.  Its one thing if your trading something that you can control the price of, by fudging your books, but crypto is open source so all the capital info is right on the blockchain.  So to me, i don't understand how it would be insider trading.

You could make the argument that someone may know when a new feature is coming out or some big news, but again since its open source anyone could do that with the coin, wether your the dev or not.

I think the twinkies said it best when they said "BTC (or any crypto) encourages us to be more open in our financial dealings".

Just my 2 cents

PS the max chart on mint looks like its floating on air, im stoked!
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

And

B) It would become too obvious the goal here is to grow that 1% premine to a massive 25% premine [at the cost of everyone here].

The good news?

This is well thought out and with such a huge premine (post trades) one can really get a coin to a much higher level.  $1 should be very cheap I think and $10 is possible.

But meanwhile, the volatility, which allows for the NSF to do its job of accumulating massive amounts of NAUT, will continue which means a lot more booms and busts.

If you're smart you can roll with the herd and do very well.  If you trade on emotions then you'll lose it all and miss the final run which I think will be massive.

+1 well put..a pre-mined stabilization fund is just a slush fund for someone to trade the coin and accumulate without the exposure of having to have bought them in the first place.

it will be interesting to see how this pans out and whether or not this is classed as insider trading.

if a company exec did this with his companies own shares it sure would be insider trading and so all trades would have to be reported to the SEC to be on the public record.
but when the federal reserve does it with the USD... it is not, even though the FED is a private organisation....

I guess we just have to wait and see.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Where can we see the actions of the NSF?

If this don't become public soon, then im out.  After all crypto is about transparency

Hahahaha, right.

NSF Actions have all been posted in this thread.

And

The good news?

You know it's been emphasized... Repeatedly... The NSF buys and sells at ANY price. It is careful management of the volumes therein that are key
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
Good post vlad

Been trying like hell to get some more orders filled but I keep getting blocked by someone's bot.  The price is not even close the real price, anyone selling now will most likely have to buy back higher

It was probably a multipool bot.
Activity: 147

If this don't become public soon, then im out.  After all crypto is about transparency

No please, don't go. NAUT is nothing without you!

Or, you could read the thread where all the NSF trading has been posted. Hmmm... your choice.

Yes, its true, i will sell my 2,300,000 NAUT
Good post vlad

Been trying like hell to get some more orders filled but I keep getting blocked by someone's bot.  The price is not even close the real price, anyone selling now will most likely have to buy back higher
Activity: 144
http://naut.0feepool.com/

0% Fee and only 9 confirms
PROP reward system.
Stratum with vardiff.
Stable SSD Server, DDOS protection.
Cashout are processed every minute.
EMail Support
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net

If this don't become public soon, then im out.  After all crypto is about transparency

Hahahaha, right.

And

The good news?

legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001

If this don't become public soon, then im out.  After all crypto is about transparency

No please, don't go. NAUT is nothing without you!

Or, you could read the thread where all the NSF trading has been posted. Hmmm... your choice.

Hahahaha, right.

legendary
Activity: 840

Hahahaha, right.
Activity: 147

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Coinnext Exchange added Nautiluscoin

Trade at https://coinnext.com/trade/NAUT/BTC

On top, trading is completely free for 90 days.
I'll take new bottom at 20k. Better than yest at 15k. lol

god i hate inflation...

i got 5k naut for .8 btc lol

Activity: 799
Twitter: @CrowdWhale
*breach*

*SPLASH!*

BC is gonna buy me a lot of cheap NAUT =)
Congratulations.  NAUT has been added to Dedicatedpool v2.0 in preparation of our multipool ports.

NAUT.V2.DEDICATEDPOOL.COM

Mining Information

• SSO (single sign-on) - one account for all our pools on Dedicated v2.0
  • Custom stratum/mpos environment
  • Vardiff enabled
  • PPNLS payout system
  • Everything is transparent - blocks, donations, fees.

Server Infrastructure

• SIX(6) SERVERS IN CLUSTER
  • DDoS level 7 cloudflare, 5 and 3 stratum, and level at 1 switch level
  • 8 Core servers, 256GB DDR3 RAM, RAID 10 SSD
  • Ramdisks, memcaches, to make things go extremely quick
hodl ing  Wink time for alts to play catch up

stochrsi crossover on 12hr
Activity: 146
The pump has ended, now it's rising slowly Smiley