Author

Topic: [ANN] [NAUT] Nautiluscoin - First Coin w/Stabilization Fund - Digishield - page 334. (Read 901829 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
funny but the sell off started long before it hit cryptsy.

they sell off began as soon as it was linked to the shit coins. (which I did post dire warnings about the consequences and I hate to say I was right - BUT I WAS RIGHT! LOL)

right now though :  IT IS WAS IT IS - risk, reward and return go hand in hand.

and I'm on the the ride..and all the bitching in the world is not going to move the market

I may even go back to mining it again - for right now I'll sit on my coins and enjoy (or not) the fact that I'm finally on a Top 100 list (although I'd prefer to be off the list and be out at 8 or 9 : LOL)

Activity: 406
funny but the sell off started long before it hit cryptsy.
Activity: 336
What is fascinating to me is that the NSF will buy at any price, so why a miner would sell at these prices is unclear.

No, actually it's crystal clear if you have the slightest clue how all this works.

I am more than happy to update the community on what we are doing, but I will stop posting if all I get is negative responses. I have much better things to do with my time.

Don't let some clowns hold you down, that's exactly what they want. The internet is populated by many trolls - you should simply ignore them (and maybe even just remove their responses, nobody's going to mind if you do). Don't stop posting though - this would only negatively affect your supporters and yourself, whereas the trolls aren't going to care at all.

Dev. You need to keep doing your thing, but do it with honesty. Face the facts and admit your mistakes. You stability system was a failure by its design and you know it.
All the pretty words in OP mean nothing without results.
Anyone who disagrees - keep dreaming. Life is much more beautiful in dreams.  Cheesy

BK has never heard of auto-sell option. Hint: it's not coincidence that the dumping started when the coin was listed on Cryptsy.
Activity: 144
Merit: 100
http://naut.0feepool.com/

0% Fee and only 9 confirms
PROP reward system.
Stratum with vardiff.
Stable SSD Server, DDOS protection.
Cashout are processed every minute.
EMail Support
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

Why would a miner, that is mining the large majority of a coin, fork or even control more than 50%?  So they can make the coin they are trying to get worthless?

its not miners who believe in the coin that would attack it.
miners who are mining other coins... or hackers who can attack and then control one of the pools would temporarily move their power over to the Nautilus network to gain 51%+ of the hashing power.

from there it allows them to create a fork and control the block production (so they can make transactions and gain all newly minted coins while they have control) they then shift those coins onto an exchange.

once on the exchange the attackers can sell those coins for BTC or another coin and then withdraw those coins..

so within a day or two they can dump a shitload of invalid coins into the system and then leave everyone else to clean up the mess and pay the bill..

once the mess is cleaned up.. the attackers can then try again and again and again. until either the exchange collapses or the community loses faith in the coin and abandons it.

while the 51% attack is happening.. ALL other transactions on the network are invalidated so anyone else using the network is also screwed.
Activity: 196
I've read threw the page(s) & all I see a lot of people complaining he dident support the complete & artificial price inflation ( IE PUMP ) prices. Glad he dident, as he would have been a fool to. Some of you people really do live in a different universe.
Activity: 238
Where can we see the actions of the NSF?

You'll have to sift through this thread (for now).

BK, you might want to post up an "NSF History" page on the main web site, or within the OP.
Activity: 217
according to current pool stats you can mine 20 NAUT a day with 1,733 KH/s

A 280X hashes at 700KH/s at roughly 250watt. Lets say 1KWh is $ 0.10, that means u pay $ 0.60 a day.

1,733/700*0.60= $ 1.49

cost of mining NAUT, only electricity included and not the equipment would be 1.49/20= $ 0.074 and current price of writing is $ 0.087

this calculation only applies at current difficulty.

So at this moment at current prices there are miners that believes in NAUT, if not they probably move on. <-- from a miners perspective.

so i think its better to buy this coin than mining it if you still believe in this coin... 
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
Where can we see the actions of the NSF?
yep im thinking if BTC and DRk retrace we might have a nice little rally on our hands
Activity: 238
Hey guys,

Did you know that you can trade every coin with every coin on C-Cex?
Check it out!

https://c-cex.com/?rf=08CAB0B01CBED626

Way to use a referral link to point to an exchange that doesn't trade THIS coin.

This coin is way undervalued right now, time to buy lots!
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
What is fascinating to me is that the NSF will buy at any price, so why a miner would sell at these prices is unclear.

No, actually it's crystal clear if you have the slightest clue how all this works.

I am more than happy to update the community on what we are doing, but I will stop posting if all I get is negative responses. I have much better things to do with my time.

Don't let some clowns hold you down, that's exactly what they want. The internet is populated by many trolls - you should simply ignore them (and maybe even just remove their responses, nobody's going to mind if you do). Don't stop posting though - this would only negatively affect your supporters and yourself, whereas the trolls aren't going to care at all.

Dev. You need to keep doing your thing, but do it with honesty. Face the facts and admit your mistakes. You stability system was a failure by its design and you know it.
All the pretty words in OP mean nothing without results.
Anyone who disagrees - keep dreaming. Life is much more beautiful in dreams.  Cheesy
Activity: 144
Which is my point, it's nice to know who's accountable for the coin, I'm sure efforts will be made to rectify any issues that may come up, cause 3 months is an eternity.

I still have a gut feeling drk/naut is the BTC/LTC of mintpal.  Dark has been following BTC, so if we get a dip in BTC, I think LTC and naut will go up fast, cause people don't have time to sell drk at the too then transfer to go to cash, so LTC and naut will be used to buy time.

I've called more big pumps than I can remember, but I've been wrong a few times.
Activity: 98
Wow very crypto, now the miners bully the market?

Absolutely they do.  I'm not saying that's a good thing.  It's not.  And it's one big reason why so many coins are going to PoS.

3 months is an eternity in crypto, when this coin goes up it shoots up, VERY fast, just like NMC.  It's fun to trade, look at that spread.  My original plan was to sell it well over a dollar, I'm going to stick with that.

OK, now you are making some sense.  If you plan to get in and get out of this coin within 3 months, then you might make some money.  

Of course, you would make a shit load more if the dev actually had a plan for securing the coin for more than a couple of months so that the long-term investors would buy.

Wow very crypto, now the miners bully the market? Lol good thing I got away from those banksters to entrust my money in a peer to peer network.  

3 months is an eternity in crypto, when this coin goes up it shoots up, VERY fast, just like NMC.  It's fun to trade, look at that spread.  My original plan was to sell it well over a dollar, I'm going to stick with that.

You mad bro?
Activity: 98

Why would a miner, that is mining the large majority of a coin, fork or even control more than 50%?  

Because they can.  Or maybe just to show people like you how stupid it is to try to create a "Traders Only" coin.

It will be hilarious to watch the chaos when people fork your coin over and over again, just for fun.

Hell, I'd throw a couple hundred megahashes at that and plenty of other people would, too.

I feel like I'm talking to a broken record, I know what a 51 % is you moron, LTC was just at 50 the other day.

If the coins are mined out, but miners can still make profit, because of a transaction fee, you would still have miners.

I am starting to feel dumb because I have said like 8 x.

I've never understood why people are so scared of a 51%

Why would a miner, that is mining the large majority of a coin, fork or even control more than 50%?  So they can make the coin they are trying to get worthless?

I don't think you understand crypto very well, the incentive to maintain any network your mining is built into the fundamentals of crypto currency.

The 51% people remind me of the end if the Internet year 2.000 people.

It doesn't make any sense whatsoever, even though a 51% is technically possible withe even BTC, let alone any alt coin on the market today.

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1045

For a PoW coin, anyone who controls 51% of your hashrate has control of the coin.  They can double spend.  In fact, they could just wipe out all of your coins and only leave their own.  They can do pretty much whatever they want with the coin.
Not really. You should read https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Weaknesses#Attacker_has_a_lot_of_computing_power
Jump to: