Author

Topic: [ANN] [NAUT] Nautiluscoin - First Coin w/Stabilization Fund - Digishield - page 349. (Read 901829 times)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Nautilus,

1. Steady Growth
2. Protected (From miner dumps, inflation, etc)
3. It sounds cool??
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Noob question here. First off where do I put this info at?

rpcuser=yourusername
rpcpassword=yourpassword
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcport=1161
port=11161
daemon=1
server=1
gen=0
addnode=54.186.223.183
addnode=54.187.101.97
addnode=74.208.230.160
addnode=184.155.218.183
addnode=71.227.74.98
addnode=188.194.8.82
addnode=109.201.154.157
addnode=184.155.218.183

Second I am trying to find a pool but so many of them seem to be having issues. Anyone have a good stable North America pool?
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
also I think the digi shield is a huge thing, and I like participating in something that sticks it to the mining farm coin dumpers.  Someone has been trying their best to dump this thing to shake out more coins, the down swing was on almost no volume at all, someone is trying to get more.

DigiShield and block retargeting are doing their jobs quite well if you ask me.

seems that way, the price always bounces right back, and if you look at the 12 hr, this may be the end of a double bottom, and the mac d says buy as much as you can, from what I can tell:

unfortunately the stats on that graph are not as old as the stats of the coin overall. While that graph shows a down trend a lot, the overall (coming from other exchanges) is that the coin is up... a lot... it was at about 8k only a couple weeks ago. Now, it's at 50-60...so... yeah it's still got a good up trend overall. I'm holding long :-)
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
also I think the digi shield is a huge thing, and I like participating in something that sticks it to the mining farm coin dumpers.  Someone has been trying their best to dump this thing to shake out more coins, the down swing was on almost no volume at all, someone is trying to get more.

seems that way, the price always bounces right back, and if you look at the 12 hr, this may be the end of a double bottom, and the mac d says buy as much as you can, from what I can tell:

also I think the digi shield is a huge thing, and I like participating in something that sticks it to the mining farm coin dumpers.  Someone has been trying their best to dump this thing to shake out more coins, the down swing was on almost no volume at all, someone is trying to get more.

also I think the digi shield is a huge thing, and I like participating in something that sticks it to the mining farm coin dumpers.  Someone has been trying their best to dump this thing to shake out more coins, the down swing was on almost no volume at all, someone is trying to get more.
Activity: 266
I think its funny many are hating on this coin, how can you not like a coin that a public figure puts his name on? Its nice to know who's accountable for the coin.

Besides its a really fun coin to trade and I really like knowing when the premine will be dumped, it is one of the most transparent coins I have seen, this is why I think it will be more than just a p&d.

IMHO NAUT and DRK are the 2 most interesting coins at the moment, and they both are the exact opposite Smiley

I've not detected any hating in this thread thus far - some healthy skepticism is about it - but no hating.

You call it skepticism, i call it hating, both the same thing really Smiley 

well - I love this coin - especially since I was an early miner : LOL

Same :-)

however I am HATING!!! - Hating myself for not renting an additional 250 Mhs of mining capacity when it was easy to mine these coins. ARRGGHH!!!

I think its funny many are hating on this coin, how can you not like a coin that a public figure puts his name on? Its nice to know who's accountable for the coin.

Besides its a really fun coin to trade and I really like knowing when the premine will be dumped, it is one of the most transparent coins I have seen, this is why I think it will be more than just a p&d.

IMHO NAUT and DRK are the 2 most interesting coins at the moment, and they both are the exact opposite Smiley

I've not detected any hating in this thread thus far - some healthy skepticism is about it - but no hating.

Same :-)

I think its funny many are hating on this coin (usually a sign of frustration of someone or a group trying to dump the price unsuccessfully), how can you not like a coin that a public figure puts his name on? Its nice to know who's accountable for the coin.

IMHO NAUT and DRK are the 2 most interesting coins at the moment, and they are the exact opposite Smiley

The real kicker will be if they can get NAUT going straight to cash, this will be huge for this coin.

could someone please tell me.....

3 things that make this coin different from others???

i am interested in why people are investing.... no trolling just asking

thankyou

two things:

1. stabilization fund
2. free wallstreet pr and hype sells!

so the 1% premine is for this stabalization fund??

and is it more speculative then??? rather than innovation...??

thanks for your response jjj0923

please read post 0 in this thread and bk's explanation of how the stabilization fund works which he documented somewhere in this thread,
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
BK hasn't posted here in a bit. I hope he didn't lose interest. I'd like to hear his thoughts on the very slow confirm times we are seeing.
Activity: 252

thankyou

two things:

1. stabilization fund

so the 1% premine is for this stabalization fund??

and is it more speculative then??? rather than innovation...??

thanks for your response jjj0923

thankyou

two things:

1. stabilization fund

Fast transaction time (usually primarily applies on wallet to wallet not as much on exchange handling due to the way exchanges work)

thankyou

two things:

1. stabilization fund
Activity: 252

thankyou
no Faucets yet for  NAUT? i cant find any

LOL - don't need to give this away!!
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
no Faucets yet for  NAUT? i cant find any
Jump to: