Author

Topic: [ANN] [NAUT] Nautiluscoin - First Coin w/Stabilization Fund - Digishield - page 347. (Read 901829 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Yes I know bryce made a lot of shit coins but this was not supposed to be one of them  Roll Eyes bryce said in a intervieuw that he was doing things for naut ? so far he seems only to hurt it but again bk would love to hear your opinion about it.

Bryce makes his move and then hypes the coin, after which his herd of sheep followers go out and pump it for him. A lot of people will lose a lot of money on Dirac and after a few months it will be at 20k marketcap, similar to Bryce's other unwanted children. Oh and by the way I am sure Bryce prepared a huge mine for the Dirac launch, the production from which will be dumped on noobs sooner rather than later.
Activity: 453
Merit: 261
Look Morty magic internet money
Yes I know bryce made a lot of shit coins but this was not supposed to be one of them  Roll Eyes bryce said in a intervieuw that he was doing things for naut ? so far he seems only to hurt it but again bk would love to hear your opinion about it.
Activity: 266
bk could you let us know what your opinion is about this connection with Dirac, seems to me he is just a guy who wants to fill his pockets.

the guy has a reputation for making 'shit' coins - that's about it....and lots of them - one failed attempt after another - repeatedly.

If I didn't care I would not be so critical - but I hold a lot of these coins and want what's best for the value of the coin...and of course me... LOL

I invested all of my own mining resources and spent thousands of dollars of my own money renting rigs to mine this coin, now I see it being raped by interlopers hoping to exploit it's success for their own gain when they've put no skin in the game like us stakeholders have and I'm not happy about it.

coins fail or succeed on their own based on their own merits and this coin has been become encumbered by the linking and it's simply not good.

it's like someone put the brakes on it's ability to grow.
Activity: 453
Merit: 261
Look Morty magic internet money
bk could you let us know what your opinion is about this connection with Dirac, seems to me he is just a guy who wants to fill his pockets.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
as I predicted - the coupling of those shiitcoins to Naut would drive down it's value.

such a shame to some bozo could damage such a great coin.

If I were BK I'd threaten legal action to get the coupling removed.

I warned you guys about this yesterday and I was right.

does anyone in their right mind think this guy did it to help the value of Naut?

hardly ...

what a shame....

the coin was headed upward now it's had nails put in it coffin - the sooner Naut distances itself from those coin the better - I hope BK takes my words to heart and threatens legal action against them - Mark my words - this coin is relegated to second class citizenship as ling as it's coupled to those 'loser coins'

It had and still has the momentum to succeed and increase in value as long as it doesn't have those boat anchors of coins linked to it.

good time to buy now, this will go back up shortly
as I predicted - the coupling of those shiitcoins to Naut would drive down it's value.

such a shame to some bozo could damage such a great coin.

If I were BK I'd threaten legal action to get the coupling removed.

I warned you guys about this yesterday and I was right.

does anyone in their right mind think this guy did it to help the value of Naut?

hardly ...

what a shame....

the coin was headed upward now it's had nails put in it coffin - the sooner Naut distances itself from those coin the better - I hope BK takes my words to heart and threatens legal action against them - Mark my words - this coin is relegated to second class citizenship as ling as it's coupled to those 'loser coins'

It had and still has the momentum to succeed and increase in value as long as it doesn't have those boat anchors of coins linked to it.

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
This one looks interesting. I wonder how is it going to work out.
Activity: 8

The forum modifies any exe links (they are installers).

If you go to the main web site, and scroll down, you should be able to get the downloads.
Thanks! Feel like a stupid.
Activity: 238
Hi! What about download wallet to Win OS? Link in OP are broken.

The forum modifies any exe links (they are installers).

If you go to the main web site, and scroll down, you should be able to get the downloads.
Activity: 8
Hi! What about download wallet to Win OS? Link in OP are broken.
Activity: 49
Please add an anonymous transfer function,
Which pool is finding any blocks?

I've been using http://naut.0feepool.com/ and they find lots of blocks
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?
Which pool is finding any blocks?
as I suspected - value of Naut going back down.... probably as the result of the news....

Ultimately people will be buying NAUT more in the long run if Dirac ends up with a decent demand. While initially it may seem like it would cause this down, I still believe it'll be up overall in the long haul. Since you can only trade NAUT for Dirac right now.

Who knows, with NAUT's extremely high difficulty and net hash, maybe a multipool will pop up soon... increase that buy pressure.

regardless - my fingers are crossed for some serious value for this coin....cause I'm holding!

As am I of course. Wink
as I suspected - value of Naut going back down.... probably as the result of the news....

Ultimately people will be buying NAUT more in the long run if Dirac ends up with a decent demand. While initially it may seem like it would cause this down, I still believe it'll be up overall in the long haul. Since you can only trade NAUT for Dirac right now.

Who knows, with NAUT's extremely high difficulty and net hash, maybe a multipool will pop up soon... increase that buy pressure.

regardless - my fingers are crossed for some serious value for this coin....cause I'm holding!

whos trying to get their hands on it? just curious, i dont have an opinion on this.  I only trade coins once they get to mint or cryptsy.

Bryce Weiner is a big holder of both of those coins...

coupling his coins to Naut gives his coins a pump and I think will hurt the value of Naut.. it's just one more things Naut owner have to take into consideration when trading and it's complicates estimating the perceived value of Naut.

but hey - that's just my humble opinion...

I'm not so sure, it will help the value of the alternative coin primarily, at first, also, having NAUT as key in a trade pair helps NAUT especially once we can do NAUT <-> fiat currencies. This way you don't have 2 steps of trade fees before being able to buy whatever is in the naut trade pair.

time will tell - Naut was headed for 100,000+ in the next few days - this throws in a monkey wrench...
whos trying to get their hands on it? just curious, i dont have an opinion on this.  I only trade coins once they get to mint or cryptsy.

coupling his coins to Naut gives his coins a pump and I think will hurt the value of Naut.. it's just one more things Naut owner have to take into consideration when trading and it's complicates estimating the perceived value of Naut.

I'm not so sure, it will help the value of the alternative coin primarily, at first, also, having NAUT as key in a trade pair helps NAUT especially once we can do NAUT <-> fiat currencies. This way you don't have 2 steps of trade fees before being able to buy whatever is in the naut trade pair.

coupling his coins to Naut gives his coins a pump and I think will hurt the value of Naut.. it's just one more thing Naut owner have to take into consideration when trading and it's complicates estimating the perceived value of Naut.

Jump to: