Author

Topic: [ANN] [NAUT] Nautiluscoin - First Coin w/Stabilization Fund - Digishield - page 360. (Read 901831 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

http://omargpools.ca/naut
Come join us!

• Hosted in Canada
  • Dedicated Server Located On Site
  • Proportional Payout System
  • 1% Fee
  • Transaction Fees Paid to Miners
  • Single Registration for ALL Pools
  • Donations are greatly appreciated as always

Finally fixed my issues compiling from source. Sorry for the delay in opening the pool.
Activity: 266
have you guys checked the hash rates?

http://naut.0feepool.com/ rules Planet Nautilus

LOL
Activity: 690
Merit: 501
I think the real value of this coin will emerge shortly, and it ain't below 35k satoshis  Wink
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
where can I get the wallet?

thanks

Activity: 1009
Merit: 261
NAUT live on Mintpal, who's going to make the first trade ?

https://www.mintpal.com/market/NAUT/BTC
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
Activity: 238
I've had issues compiling from source. It says that its missing a seperator when using the makefile. Is anyone running into this issue also?

I've only had an issue attempting to compile for Mac, it's telling me boost isn't installed... which... it is... and I've even modified things to make sure it's pointing to the right location...
Activity: 392
I've had issues compiling from source. It says that its missing a seperator when using the makefile. Is anyone running into this issue also?
Twitter is abuzz with NAUT news, MintPal should be adding it soon :-)

Ref: https://twitter.com/MintPalExchange/status/467009154436313088
Activity: 182
Sites to contact. @BK_PHI I recommend that you contact them personally. We can, but it would look better coming from you.

cryptoarticles.com: jdebunt (at) gmail.com
cryptocoinsnews.com (lots of readers, would probably be worth a paid story): david.parker (at) cryptocoinsnews.com
http://cryptolife.net/contact-us/
distribute the mining power for a healthy network guys.. output is the same 2 block an hour vs. 1 every 2 hours

..--==MOOOPOOL http://Nautiluscoin.mooo.coM MOOOPOOL==--..

ill jump on mooopool when i get a chance
we need to step up our efforts here. we need as much publicity as possible, and we need to contact some crypto news sites. We need to bring in enough people where the dumps will be bought right away, and demand will rise. I will send a few emails to crypto news sites, but ultimately i think BK will have the biggest impact on them.

What else can/should we do?
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Price is low. The people who buy now will enjoy the return.

Maybe yes, maybe no.
Price is low. The people who buy now will enjoy the return. It's supply and demand. Right now demand is low so price is low. What we need is a few merchants. As increases in demand occur so will the price.

did you see network hash - it was down to 1 ghs overnight so I rented 200 mhs in addition to my personal 40 and got to work - rolled up 7,000 coins in 9 hours... yee haw!

Good job man :-)

We do still need merchants, right now the only product purchasable via NAUT is the T-Shirts, we need something more, I personally have an idea, but unfortunately I have no experience in deploying a system that accepts payments via virtual currencies.

Also a multipool buying NAUT would not hurt either (even though NAUT isn't PoS right now).
Price is low. The people who buy now will enjoy the return. It's supply and demand. Right now demand is low so price is low. What we need is a few merchants. As increases in demand occur so will the price.

did you see network hash - it was down to 1 ghs overnight so I rented 200 mhs in addition to my personal 40 and got to work - rolled up 7,000 coins in 9 hours... yee haw!
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Although we need more people to participate in the
The development of this coin will be better
But now Is it right? Is too hard to mine?
Listen up!

We really need to go to Poloniex and eat thos cheap Naut right now.

Buy buy buy!

I've been buying every single one that I can!

no you haven't - there's a lot of unfilled sell orders out there - I especially like the one on poloniex

0.11250000   49   5.5125

LOL

I dont have more than .3 btc, so by buying every single one i can, i can only buy a few xD
Listen up!

Buy buy buy!

I think nobody should be buying ANY right now and that will discourage the dumpers and they'll mine something else. I have read over and over about how important price stability is for this coin and the "founders" so discourage coin dumping by not buying any outright.

so....DON'T BUY ANY COINS HOLD HOLD HOLD !!!

what you said does not make sense - if no one bought -  the price would never change....and would be stuck forever where it is...
Activity: 303
Listen up!

Buy buy buy!

I think nobody should be buying ANY right now and that will discourage the dumpers and they'll mine something else. I have read over and over about how important price stability is for this coin and the "founders" so discourage coin dumping by not buying any outright.

so....DON'T BUY ANY COINS HOLD HOLD HOLD !!!

Jump to: