Author

Topic: [ANN] [NAUT] Nautiluscoin - First Coin w/Stabilization Fund - Digishield - page 362. (Read 901831 times)

Activity: 147
Merit: 100
I liked the COINS, but unfortunately, I'm on guard!
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Miners have dumped the price of NAUT and have now moved on. Let's fork to PoS and PoT (FLT). Miners are just bending us over and picking the btc from our pockets.

+1

Anyway, I don't understand why use the stabilization fund to feed miners when you can go PoS/PoT and take them out of the equation. The fund will have a much bigger influence on a PoS coin.

Because PoS coins are pieces of shit coins. No work is done to create the coin. It's the closest anyone can get to a pyramid scheme. PoS coins enable early bagholders with lopsided distribution whose jobs then become to sell it off to the next person at a higher price than they bought it for.

No "work" is done to print stock certificates. The "work" that matters is everything else behind those pieces of paper.

Expecting to sell "shares" of something at market price that then has a 1%, 5%, or 10% per day inflation is the problem.
Inflation should be 2% a year and not 2% per day.
The logical thing to do would be to buy the coin after it is 100% mined.

Another analogy would be like selling shares of a company in a stock offering and then 10 days later you find out there are twice as many shares.
And then months later there are 5 times more than that. Why would you buy early?

This is all simple math and facts that cannot be argued. They are truth.

It pains me to watch Bitcoin drop in value every month having to deal with such a high inflation rate.
At least Bitcoin should be able to handle it at some point. Other coins -- maybe not.

This is why PoS coins work to hold value. And there is no reason they cannot be mined for a limited time either.
There is middle ground.

I think my point has already been made by the price.
I hope the right choices are made in the coming weeks and months.

Best of luck. I would love to see this project work well.

Well said, mate. The average miner thinks the whole world revolves around hash power. I find that amusing.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1023
Miners have dumped the price of NAUT and have now moved on. Let's fork to PoS and PoT (FLT). Miners are just bending us over and picking the btc from our pockets.

+1

Anyway, I don't understand why use the stabilization fund to feed miners when you can go PoS/PoT and take them out of the equation. The fund will have a much bigger influence on a PoS coin.

Because PoS coins are pieces of shit coins. No work is done to create the coin. It's the closest anyone can get to a pyramid scheme. PoS coins enable early bagholders with lopsided distribution whose jobs then become to sell it off to the next person at a higher price than they bought it for.

No "work" is done to print stock certificates. The "work" that matters is everything else behind those pieces of paper.

Expecting to sell "shares" of something at market price that then has a 1%, 5%, or 10% per day inflation is the problem.
Inflation should be 2% a year and not 2% per day.
The logical thing to do would be to buy the coin after it is 100% mined.

Another analogy would be like selling shares of a company in a stock offering and then 10 days later you find out there are twice as many shares.
And then months later there are 5 times more than that. Why would you buy early?

This is all simple math and facts that cannot be argued. They are truth.

It pains me to watch Bitcoin drop in value every month having to deal with such a high inflation rate.
At least Bitcoin should be able to handle it at some point. Other coins -- maybe not.

This is why PoS coins work to hold value. And there is no reason they cannot be mined for a limited time either.
There is middle ground.

I think my point has already been made by the price.
I hope the right choices are made in the coming weeks and months.

Best of luck. I would love to see this project work well.

Activity: 59
Merit: 10
If the launch, I will participate in.Keep up the good work.
Activity: 448

+1

Activity: 840
Merit: 500
Twitter: @FedKassad

+1

legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
sorry i don't buy the stuff i hear not only here but on many coins.....

protection from multi pools.....

if you have a well designed coin why would you not want as many people with as much hash power to mine your coin......

what are you afraid of .......

unless the only purpose of the coin you are releasing (this or any coin) is to have it 'exchanged' for bitcoin ?

Isn't that exactly what multipools do? They mine the coin, dump it for BTC if the price of the coin makes it more profitable to mine than BTC given equivelent hashing power? Multipools don't care about the coins they are mining. They don't hold the coin. They just "exchange" it for BTC. Seems like you think trying to protect the coin from Multipools is so others can just "exchange" it for BTC.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018
It's about time -- All merrit accepted !!!
Activity: 238

Yay!

On a side note: The IRC Channel now has a price checking bot :-) will return info from all exchanges as well as the average price across all exchanges.

IRC Channel is #nautiluscoin and it is on Freenode, !price is the command that will tell you the most recent buy price of Nautiluscoin on each exchange.

I'm not sure why so many exchanges list the "last" as the "price" I always think of the highest Bid as the real price... since that is what someone is will to pay for it right now.

I will be adding to the plugin with bid and ask prices later
Activity: 144
http://naut.0feepool.com/

Join the 0% Fee & biggest Nautiluscoin pool
PROP reward system.
Stratum with vardiff.
Stable SSD Server, DDOS protection.
Cashout are processed every minute.
EMail Support
Activity: 210
is it just me, or are transaction really slow right now Huh

When depositing into AGX.io yes, they have some sort of issue that is causing slow deposits of NAUT.  I have had no issues depositing into poloniex

Also I am told miners have dropped off because of price drop....but I am bidding for NAUT right now for the NSF Wink
Activity: 252

When depositing into AGX.io yes, they have some sort of issue that is causing slow deposits of NAUT.  I have had no issues depositing into poloniex
As promised....MAC Wallets!!!!

We have had two made the links are below. Please test them both out and let me know if there are any problems.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2WZ5vxP-SaDMjhQdXpjT3kxM2s/edit

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/42300902/Nautiluscoin-Qt-v1.1.dmg

Yay!
Activity: 210
As promised....MAC Wallets!!!!

We have had two made the links are below. Please test them both out and let me know if there are any problems.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2WZ5vxP-SaDMjhQdXpjT3kxM2s/edit

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/42300902/Nautiluscoin-Qt-v1.1.dmg
Activity: 182
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001

Yay!

On a side note: The IRC Channel now has a price checking bot :-) will return info from all exchanges as well as the average price across all exchanges.

IRC Channel is #nautiluscoin and it is on Freenode, !price is the command that will tell you the most recent buy price of Nautiluscoin on each exchange.

I'm not sure why so many exchanges list the "last" as the "price" I always think of the highest Bid as the real price... since that is what someone is will to pay for it right now.

Yay!

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
Well, it seems like all the trading volume is now on Poloniex 285k NAUT in the last 24 Hours while only 1852 over at AGX.io... looks like the security breach really hurt them.

Or is it just the number of people on Poloniex vs AGX?
agx doesn't have much volume never did ;P poloniex has way more users and more btc available
Jump to: