Author

Topic: [ANN] [NAUT] Nautiluscoin - First Coin w/Stabilization Fund - Digishield - page 364. (Read 901831 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Can someone explain to me...how is this coin being ignored so much?? Usually mintpal and coinmarketcap are all over coins doing this well!

I hope they keep ignoring it - I love this coin.

Glad your issue with AGX didn't taint your adoration of this coin Smiley

I like what the coin is about....

and right now - it's about one thing: Making Me MONEY!!!!
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Can someone explain to me...how is this coin being ignored so much?? Usually mintpal and coinmarketcap are all over coins doing this well!

Glad your issue with AGX didn't taint your adoration of this coin Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1169
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
Activity: 476

surely with all the disasters, theft and fraud happening lately everybody is treading a little bit more lightly. and if they aren't, they should be.
Activity: 690
Merit: 501
Activity: 252

█ ★Nautiluscoin (NAUT) → Now Live on: http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Nautiluscoin

Hope you like it! You can also display your Dev news just by creating two widgets and sending me the information like described here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annwwwcryptocoinrankcom-for-sale-for-sale-for-sale-579901

Enjoy

Thats great!
Activity: 168

█ ★Nautiluscoin (NAUT) → Now Live on: http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Nautiluscoin

Hope you like it! You can also display your Dev news just by creating two widgets and sending me the information like described here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annwwwcryptocoinrankcom-for-sale-for-sale-for-sale-579901

Enjoy
There aren't really any big sell walls until 40k satoshis. Let's get up there!
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
Brian, you talked about adding PoS to this coin. I think it would be a nice way to go... assuming it can happen. I'm involved in some other PoS coins and getting interest just for holding is a nice feature.

But, wouldn't that mean versioning/forking the block chain?
Activity: 238
Hey guys how many NAUT are mined till now? Where can I check it?

http://explorer.nautiluscoin.com/

As of this reply: 1975241.80918   
Activity: 206
Hey guys how many NAUT are mined till now? Where can I check it?
legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
DigiShield will prevent big multipools from mining Nautilus.
Activity: 224
CryptocoinTools.com
I don't get the stabilization property. Looking at the charts over the last week sure looks like a massive pump/dump coin to me.

Yea I think its too early to tell. There is always going to be early dumpers when its newish. But I know the multi-pools are starting to support this coin quick. With the Nautiluscoin Stabilization Fund, its kind of like a miners dream as far as having stable price to sell at. Can pretty much dump anytime and make decent mining profit, then buy other coins. Hopefully, this won't have too big of a negative impact.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000
I don't get the stabilization property. Looking at the charts over the last week sure looks like a massive pump/dump coin to me.
just broke 30000 yatoshi!

...and a bunch of people just dumped. Some people hold out for such small rewards. Sigh... At least us holders will be duly rewarded.  Grin Grin
just broke 30000 yatoshi!
How is it that a pool with over 10% of the nethash has not found a block in the last hour, most listed pools have no miners, the total of all listed pools have less than 20% of the total hash....

I conclude there is a gigantic private pool or ASIC farm on this, and therefore the coin is not secure due to being vulnerable to a 51% attack.  The dev's own pool, possibly?

I am staying away...mining or trading.

Do you know who the OP on this coin is? do your research before spreading FUD. He is a respected Actual Financial Advisor with his own Firm and is a respected mainstream media investor on CNBC. He has no need to do this and also he is one of the only coin owners who actually did not remain anonymous.

Don't mine it or Buy it it's more for me and i'll laugh at you when this hits .001

All the more reason to suspect he has his own giant mining pool.  What other explanation do you have for where all the hash is coming from?

I do not have my own mining pool - in fact I have not mined the coin since the pre-mine.  I have purchased coins in the open market for my own investment purposes, in fact I bought the very first coins at 0.0004 BTC and will not sell them for a long long time.

-BK

5 days ago I was getting over 150 every hour with just 27 mhs - my how times have changed!
Jump to: