Author

Topic: [ANN] [NAUT] Nautiluscoin - First Coin w/Stabilization Fund - Digishield - page 365. (Read 901831 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
How is it that a pool with over 10% of the nethash has not found a block in the last hour, most listed pools have no miners, the total of all listed pools have less than 20% of the total hash....

I conclude there is a gigantic private pool or ASIC farm on this, and therefore the coin is not secure due to being vulnerable to a 51% attack.  The dev's own pool, possibly?

I am staying away...mining or trading.

yes - there is a large private poo mining. (not mine - wish it was tho)
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
Hi, guys

We now support Scrypt ASIC miners.

We have updata the pool config. Now,  you can use stratum+tcp://stratum.0feepool.com:3005 with high hashrate rigs.

The 3005 port is vardiff and started with diff 1024. So it should be enough for hundreds MH/s rigs.

Now, put your high hashrate rigs to the biggest naut pool http://naut.0feepool.com and mine with stratum+tcp://stratum.0feepool.com:3005 It will be higher efficiency than other pools.

so now fail with a rig 500MH?

I'm about to do something crazy.

I have to rent a 350mh and could not connect me to your pool, now get that are good news ..:-P

Check the stratum address.

I think it is supposed to be naut.0feepool.com   NOT stratum.0feepool.com ! Berric can you confirm?
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
How is it that a pool with over 10% of the nethash has not found a block in the last hour, most listed pools have no miners, the total of all listed pools have less than 20% of the total hash....

I conclude there is a gigantic private pool or ASIC farm on this, and therefore the coin is not secure due to being vulnerable to a 51% attack.  The dev's own pool, possibly?

Do you know who the OP on this coin is? do your research before spreading FUD. He is a respected Actual Financial Advisor with his own Firm and is a respected mainstream media investor on CNBC. He has no need to do this and also he is one of the only coin owners who actually did not remain anonymous.

Don't mine it or Buy it it's more for me and i'll laugh at you when this hits .001

All the more reason to suspect he has his own giant mining pool.  What other explanation do you have for where all the hash is coming from?

I do not have my own mining pool - in fact I have not mined the coin since the pre-mine.  I have purchased coins in the open market for my own investment purposes, in fact I bought the very first coins at 0.0004 BTC and will not sell them for a long long time.

-BK
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
It seems a little like a pump if you ask me... what is really that good about it
Activity: 52

Do you know who the OP on this coin is? do your research before spreading FUD. He is a respected Actual Financial Advisor with his own Firm and is a respected mainstream media investor on CNBC. He has no need to do this and also he is one of the only coin owners who actually did not remain anonymous.

Don't mine it or Buy it it's more for me and i'll laugh at you when this hits .001

All the more reason to suspect he has his own giant mining pool.  What other explanation do you have for where all the hash is coming from?
Activity: 378

Activity: 52

Activity: 144
Merit: 100
Hi, guys

We have updata the pool config. Now,  you can use stratum+tcp://stratum.0feepool.com:3005 with high hashrate rigs.

The 3005 port is vardiff and started with diff 1024. So it should be enough for hundreds MH/s rigs.

Now, put your high hashrate rigs to the biggest naut pool http://naut.0feepool.com and mine with stratum+tcp://stratum.0feepool.com:3005 It will be higher efficiency than other pools.

I have to rent a 350mh and could not connect me to your pool, now get that are good news ..:-P

Is there something error logs? Someone has a 120M rig and works fine.

I have change the starter diff of 3005 port to 2048. Try again.
Activity: 55
Hi, guys

We have updata the pool config. Now,  you can use stratum+tcp://stratum.0feepool.com:3005 with high hashrate rigs.

legendary
I just bought 3,000 nauti coins as my first ever investment in the crypto world. Where can I check the total number of coins that have been mined so far?

Welcome to the crazy world of crypto currency.

Have you set up a NAUT wallet yet, or are all your coins on the exchange?

If the former, you can open up the debug window in the wallet, go to the console and type getinfo. It will return some information and one of the items is total coin.

You can also look at the block explorer which appears to be broken right now.
Activity: 690
Merit: 501
I just bought 3,000 nauti coins as my first ever investment in the crypto world. Where can I check the total number of coins that have been mined so far?

Here you can check the latest found block:
http://phi.0feepool.com/index.php?page=statistics&action=blocks
(it looks like the block explorer is down, so you can check on the pools)

Remember from op: 159.39 coins/block.

At this moment, the last found block is number 11320

11320 * 159.39 = 1804294.8

Thanks, so the total number of coins is 16,180,000 and 1,804,294.8 have been already mined. Do you have an idea when the last coin is expected to be mined? From my newbie point of view it looks like this coin is being mined pretty fast?

As someone else just pointed out, 1% of the total number of coins was mined by the developer before the coin was released to the general public. I forgot about that. Also, it is being mined so fast because the difficulty of finding a block when a coin is released is very close to zero, and progressively gets harder. The number of coins produced per day will then get lower and lower in the coming weeks/months. I don't know how to give an estimate on the time that the final block should be mined, but it really depends on how many people are mining the coin. If the price plummets, less people will mine it (myself included) and vice versa. Hope this helps.

Thanks a lot. But blocks have 1 min target, meaning that on average almost the same number of coins overall are mined each day? With difficulty going up and down, you just get more or less coins per mh/s, but the total number of coins being mined per day is more or less the same? I think I am confused  Embarrassed
If the total hashrate on a coin is high enough and finding enough blocks that the average block is found in less than 1 minute, the difficulty will go up. If the hash rate is low and blocks are taking longer than 1 minute, the difficulty will go down. It doesn't mean that 1 block will be found every minute.
Activity: 392
Looking for shmexy coins!

Thanks, so the total number of coins is 16,180,000 and 1,804,294.8 have been already mined. Do you have an idea when the last coin is expected to be mined? From my newbie point of view it looks like this coin is being mined pretty fast?

As someone else just pointed out, 1% of the total number of coins was mined by the developer before the coin was released to the general public. I forgot about that. Also, it is being mined so fast because the difficulty of finding a block when a coin is released is very close to zero, and progressively gets harder. The number of coins produced per day will then get lower and lower in the coming weeks/months. I don't know how to give an estimate on the time that the final block should be mined, but it really depends on how many people are mining the coin. If the price plummets, less people will mine it (myself included) and vice versa. Hope this helps.

Thanks a lot. But blocks have 1 min target, meaning that on average almost the same number of coins overall are mined each day? With difficulty going up and down, you just get more or less coins per mh/s, but the total number of coins being mined per day is more or less the same? I think I am confused  Embarrassed

Activity: 258

+ 1% premine

Activity: 258

block explorer is down at the moment. They are fixing it atm.
I can't believe this coin is still so under the radar. It needs to be put on Mintpal and Coinmarketcap asap.
legendary
I can't believe the price is low, the appreciation of space is too big, where can I buy

this coin

It trades on Agx.io and Polinex.

Jump to: