Author

Topic: [ANN] [NAUT] Nautiluscoin - First Coin w/Stabilization Fund - Digishield - page 371. (Read 901831 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
unlike BK - who said all of his coins are there - mine are not

I am missing at least 75% of my coins and even their downloaded csv files hows their missing - agx.io is really fucked up

I found the chat box and typed in a message but all of a sudden their tech support guy Greg disappeared and the chat bx has been silent since.
I also sent a private message to bk the founder of this coin - he appears to be involved in this exchange since hes come to their defense in tweets expressing my problems - hopefully he can get it corrected.

as it stands right now I would put my losses on this coin at over $4,000 based on missing coins that show up in transaction logs but have not been credited to my account and additional amounts due to their seizure of my coins and refusal to release to my wallet during the time they shut down the site due to the security breach
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
agx.io is still really fucked up.

I have pages and pages of pending deposits which have not been credited to my account. I don't know what's more fucked up - this coin or them.

and no replies fro their support people.

looks like it's going to take  a call to my attorney in dallas to get this straightened out.

Try the chat box (they seem active in there right now). Unfortunately the chatbox needs a lot of work, I've had to refresh a lot to see it update properly.

I don't see any chat box on their page

You have to be viewing a market trade page. Also, I posted on the [Suspicious link removed] thread that I would like for their system to be able to pay out in NAUT. (ref: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=293872.3740) hope it takes...
Activity: 266

I have pages and pages of pending deposits which have not been credited to my account. I don't know what's more fucked up - this coin or them.

looks like it's going to take  a call to my attorney in dallas to get this straightened out.

Try the chat box (they seem active in there right now). Unfortunately the chatbox needs a lot of work, I've had to refresh a lot to see it update properly.

I don't see any chat box on their page

You have to be viewing a market trade page to see it
https://agx.io/markets/324/trade
lol?  ELLIOT WAVE?

Any random guy with 10BTC can step in any second and flip those charts upside down.

This is a low liquidity market.

That would be an outlier event in a normal market, in this one it could happen any given second.

Even so, the markets seem to match the pattern, even Bitcoin itself does (over longer periods of time). But if you decide to manipulate the coin in such a manner, please, let us all know so we can all profit from it :p
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
lol?  ELLIOT WAVE?

Any random guy with 10BTC can step in any second and flip those charts upside down.

This is a low liquidity market.

That would be an outlier event in a normal market, in this one it could happen any given second.

The price is almost completely controlled by manipulation.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
I look at everything I do as type 1 and type 2 errors. I can either buy the coins and the price drops meaning my risk is only the money I put in. On the other hand, I can not buy the coins and the price goes up meaning my risk is limitless. I am going to read more on the elliot wave principle and see what I can learn from it.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Thanks for the advice. I am putting 100% of my cryptocurrency net worth into this coin because I see no better alternative at this point. I mined about a $1000 dollars in dogecoin and various other currencies, which I just converted to nautiluscoin, and those prices are going nowhere. Cryptocurrencies are my "play" money so I won't be hurt at all if, in the unlikely occurance, this currency crashes.
I had a typo on my post (I meant to say advise against), I have since edited (and fixed) my post.

The big issue right now is the fact that the stabilization fund primarily is being applied on AGX.IO where there is very little actual volume (due to the previous crash). Ultimately the stabilization fund should be stretched across a few exchanges, but right now BK has posted that the stabilization fund is being managed and applied manually. This can be really tedious and difficult to enforce on one exchange, let alone many.

Don't forget about this chart when trading cryptos though

You can line this on top of the poloniex chart from May 11 (06:30) to May 12 (02:00) and it almost exactly lines up. If you read the chart right, you can see that if you scale it down, it fits perfectly into each section (and ultimately can attach to itself near infinitely).

I say we're only at point 2 on wave 1. This is only the beginning.

Has that ever happen in cryptoland?
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
Thanks for the advice. I am putting 100% of my cryptocurrency net worth into this coin because I see no better alternative at this point. I mined about a $1000 dollars in dogecoin and various other currencies, which I just converted to nautiluscoin, and those prices are going nowhere. Cryptocurrencies are my "play" money so I won't be hurt at all if, in the unlikely occurance, this currency crashes.
I had a typo on my post (I meant to say advise against), I have since edited (and fixed) my post.

The big issue right now is the fact that the stabilization fund primarily is being applied on AGX.IO where there is very little actual volume (due to the previous crash). Ultimately the stabilization fund should be stretched across a few exchanges, but right now BK has posted that the stabilization fund is being managed and applied manually. This can be really tedious and difficult to enforce on one exchange, let alone many.

You can line this on top of the poloniex chart from May 11 (06:30) to May 12 (02:00) and it almost exactly lines up. If you read the chart right, you can see that if you scale it down, it fits perfectly into each section (and ultimately can attach to itself near infinitely).

I say we're only at point 2 on wave 1. This is only the beginning.

I am betting everything on this coin. I just hope that multipools do not hurt the coin too much.

Even the founder of this very coin would advise against putting all your eggs into one basket. Diversify.

Ultimately, I have no doubt this coin will rise above .0004 as well as go well beyond that.

While this takes hashes away from core pools, another way to combat multipools is with your own multipool helping to enforce the value of a particular coin.
I am betting everything on this coin. I just hope that multipools do not hurt the coin too much.
Activity: 379
Following on Twitter @pyramusx
Does anyone think NAUT will go back up to .0004? I really hope it does

Without a doubt
Activity: 574
Merit: 296
Bitcoin isn't a bubble. It's the pin!
Does anyone think NAUT will go back up to .0004? I really hope it does
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
so now  coins are being launched by people with ties to investment banking ..... lol

this forum is more of a circus every day

Actually I think the opposite, it's about time someone with brains and decades of financial experience come in and wrestle away the money from the children that don't know how to properly invest it, read the Blackcoin forums for instance for a laugh and ask why anyone with deep pockets would put any money in BC after reading the endless trailer trash and angry aspie comments left there everyday.

I personally have never been hostile to banks, rather to megabanks and the federal reserve. Banking is the lifeblood of capitalism and having more, smaller banks creates a healthy economy rather than the crony capitalism we have now. If someone experienced in the financial world wants to reform the industry instead of wanting to destroy it like a petulant child, that is good news to me.

Activity: 157
Block explorer isn't yet?  Shocked Shocked

When is added to coinmarketcap.com?

Huh Huh
Activity: 392
Still not 100% but proud to say we did not stop solving blocks throughout the day.

drumingspz enjoy your 10NAUT bonus for finding a block on MOOOPOOL

thank you sir!
Activity: 210
AGX back online and we suffered no loss on NAUT
Activity: 210
We're a bit late, but

Introducing EliteMiner

REGISTRATION

1 % Fees
PPLNS
http://naut.eliteminer.net
stratum+tcp://naut-pool.eliteminer.net:3383

Our pools are run by experienced cryptocoin users. All pools are DDOS protected. Support at http://help.eliteminer.net or on freenode, #eliteminer

Added to OP and Website.

dont mean to bug, but you put us as .com, we're a .net

fixed
Jump to: