Author

Topic: [ANN] [NAUT] Nautiluscoin - First Coin w/Stabilization Fund - Digishield - page 373. (Read 901831 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
the estimates of http://phi.0feepool.com/ are so far off it's pathetic - I rented over $1,000 in miners over the past two days based on their estimates and it was a total fucking waste of money to mine this coin.... If I find the dev has less less than an arms length relationship with agx.io then I and a lot of other investors are not going to be happy - we have material losses.

pool has been unlucky as well almost 5 hours of my 200mh rental 200 coins lol

Edit, estimstes change cause of difficulty which jumps around cause of digishield i think(but not sure, i don't know much)

poll don't get unlucky - hogwash - not swinging this kind of hash - I'be had over 100 MHs there all day.

bullshit.
Activity: 448
the estimates of http://phi.0feepool.com/ are so far off it's pathetic - I rented over $1,000 in miners over the past two days based on their estimates and it was a total fucking waste of money to mine this coin.... If I find the dev has less less than an arms length relationship with agx.io then I and a lot of other investors are not going to be happy - we have material losses.

pool has been unlucky as well almost 5 hours of my 200mh rental 200 coins lol

Edit, estimstes change cause of difficulty which jumps around cause of digishield i think(but not sure, i don't know much)
got some downtime and suspicious log activity.

MOOOPOOL miners please ensure you have STRONG passwords and remove coins as they mature, i am removing all transaction fees for withdrawl temporarily.

That's what I get for stepping away from my computer for a little while - move 75MHs and the pool goes down...  Back to 0fee for me.

Just moved my 75MHs or so back to mooon - lets see if it'll handle it.

hope you get lucky there.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Is the windows wallet link working for anyone, been trying for an hour and just get a blank page???

Download the wallet from the website directly that one works http://www.nautiluscoin.com/
so...

it's 7:49 pm Sunday night EST in the United States and agx.io is still not up and running.

If you're like me and had thousands of coins on deposit there that you could have sold today but were unable because of their incompetence please send me a PM with the number of coins please.

The  current buy offer at Poloniex is 26054 satoshi and was as high as 45000 today ..therefore as far as I'm concerned at this point is time I have lost out on 18,946 satishi per coin at the time of this writing.

agx.io is a 'for profit' company and has a responsibility to it's client.

Please contact me with the number of coins you have on deposit there....

I will start a separate thread with this information and post a link to that thread.

regards
Activity: 144
hash is over 4gh so which pool has the most?   naut.0feepool  used to have 90% now less than gh, where is rest?

There is a huge invisible multipool to mine it. It's large than naut.0feepool or phi.0feepool. So it becomes difficult to find block.

It seems price will drop off since multipool are dumping coins.

which pool is it Huh?? this smells fishy it isn't wafle according to rewards on his hidden coins

I have no idea. I know some multipools use Poloniex trade API to track price and choose which coin is worth of mine. They have huge hashrate, sigh.
hash is over 4gh so which pool has the most?   naut.0feepool  used to have 90% now less than gh, where is rest?

There is a huge invisible multipool to mine it. It's large than naut.0feepool or phi.0feepool. So it becomes difficult to find block.

which pool is it Huh?? this smells fishy it isn't wafle according to rewards on his hidden coins

http://naut.0feepool.com/ is so unlucky i wasted 4 hours of my 200mh rental for 170 coins so far lol
Activity: 144
hash is over 4gh so which pool has the most?   naut.0feepool  used to have 90% now less than gh, where is rest?

Activity: 392

MOOOPOOL miners please ensure you have STRONG passwords and remove coins as they mature, i am removing all transaction fees for withdrawl temporarily.

That's what I get for stepping away from my computer for a little while - move 75MHs and the pool goes down...  Back to 0fee for me.

Just moved my 75MHs or so back to mooon - lets see if it'll handle it.

moon i was moving 200mh on your pool but your pool couldn't handle it so i moved back from it.
Activity: 392

Activity: 476
looking forward to POS announcements/implementation.
boys 3.5 Mh/s in the pool gives me only 40 coins.
this normal???
there is something better out there.

Now 72MH at MOOOPOOL and rising! Smiley crunching blocks!

I have instituted a 10NAUT BTCONUS per block finder as well as 1NAUT BTCONUS for all miners working while the blocks are solved.

This promotion is only instated for 24 hours from this point onward, possibly extended if things become productive. 3% pool and PPS as fair as possible for this scenario!

-= MOOOPOOL http://Nautilus.mooo.coM MOOOPOOL =-

ok moon , i moved some serious hash on your pool(other pool has no effin luck wasted 3 hours on my rentals , you better be lucky moonpool lol

Edit, sorry moon couldn't handle it i moved bavk from it sorry moon
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
whats the story of the coin, why he was pumped so much today ?
cause mining it was really unprofitable so people bought in instead of mining it
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
whats the story of the coin, why he was pumped so much today ?
MOOOPOOL (my sig) has 150MH, and correction !% bonus payout on every block not 1NAUT bonus  Roll Eyes forgive me..

Still offering 10NAUT payout bonus to block solvers!

i checked all pools listed , can't find where 3gh is

I wonder if some of it is on multipools. Although, they are supposed to drop off. This is that bad side to having the coin on an exchange with an API. Wink

i checked one multipool, doesn't have it based on what the reward is, i wonder why the op doesn't enlighten us who's mining most of coins(which pool)
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
MOOOPOOL (my sig) has 150MH, and correction !% bonus payout on every block not 1NAUT bonus  Roll Eyes forgive me..

I wonder if some of it is on multipools. Although, they are supposed to drop off. This is that bad side to having the coin on an exchange with an API. Wink

Activity: 126
First account stolen, in traditional BCT fashion!
Mining this coin SUCKS. Total waste of time. I've been mining at 2400khs (admittedly low, but this scales up to the big rigs) for almost 24hours, got only 27 coins, worth 0.008btc EVEN WITH the huge rise in price!!!

Rubbish.
Jump to: