Author

Topic: [ANN] [NAUT] Nautiluscoin - First Coin w/Stabilization Fund - Digishield - page 369. (Read 901831 times)

Activity: 157
Merit: 100
ICYMI: Block Explorer

It's up and its running here: http://explorer.nautiluscoin.com

wow!  Smiley Smiley Smiley

We need to add NAUT to coinmarketcap.com too.
Activity: 210
ICYMI: Block Explorer

It's up and its running here: http://explorer.nautiluscoin.com
Activity: 144
can someone name a multipool where everybody are hashing ?
the pools listed on the 1st post havent such power, please share...even in PM...thanks.

Multipool will not pay for your naut coins. They will dump it and pay a little btc to you, such as 0.003btc per 1MH/s per day. The admin of multipool will take mostly payback.

If you have no idea to mine which coin. You can join some multipool for such low payback. Otherwise, it's not a good idea.

Here is a famous multipool and they have over 30GH/s hashrate.

http://clevermining.com/
Let's join hashrate together to combat multipools. The multipool will take away blocks from low hashrate pools. Because they have much more hashrate than normal pool. In the case of huge hashrate gaps between multipool and lowhashrate pool, Digishield can't solve it. So we hope to merge more hashrates to the biggest naut pool http://naut.0feepool.com to combat multipools. If we scatter hashrate to several pools, No one can stop them find blocks and dump coins. It's a terrible result. You will get payback less and less in low hashrate pools.

That doesn't make any sense at all. It really doesn't matter which pool you use, if the point is to combat multipools. Whether you spread out 100MH over many small pools, or put it in 1 big pool, the result is the same: you add 100MH to the network. It's completely irrelevant whether that hashrate comes from your pool or some other pool.

Actually, it's a struggle among pools. The pool has higher hashrate will find more blocks. It totally base on the hashrate rather than "lucky", That's the reason why most pools become hardly to find blocks after multipools rush in. They have the higher proportion of whole network hashrate. If you suspect that, you can have a try to solo mining with 50MH/s hashrate, you will almost can't get any coins even through the day.

is it possible to a coin to prohibit certain ip addresses from mining it?

i.e. Only release source code t specific pool owners?

How many people dare to mine a coin without opensource code...

As a pool admin, I have seen too many coins dumped by multipools include DigiByte. That why we hope to merge more hashrates to the biggest naut pool http://naut.0feepool.com to combat multipools.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
can someone name a multipool where everybody are hashing ?
the pools listed on the 1st post havent such power, please share...even in PM...thanks.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Let's join hashrate together to combat multipools. The multipool will take away blocks from low hashrate pools. Because they have much more hashrate than normal pool. In the case of huge hashrate gaps between multipool and lowhashrate pool, Digishield can't solve it. So we hope to merge more hashrates to the biggest naut pool http://naut.0feepool.com to combat multipools. If we scatter hashrate to several pools, No one can stop them find blocks and dump coins. It's a terrible result. You will get payback less and less in low hashrate pools.

That doesn't make any sense at all. It really doesn't matter which pool you use, if the point is to combat multipools. Whether you spread out 100MH over many small pools, or put it in 1 big pool, the result is the same: you add 100MH to the network. It's completely irrelevant whether that hashrate comes from your pool or some other pool.

Actually, it's a struggle among pools. The pool has higher hashrate will find more blocks. It totally base on the hashrate rather than "lucky", That's the reason why most pools become hardly to find blocks after multipools rush in. They have the higher proportion of whole network hashrate. If you suspect that, you can have a try to solo mining with 50MH/s hashrate, you will almost can't get any coins even through the day.

is it possible for a coin to prohibit certain ip addresses from mining it?

i.e. Only release source code to specific pool owners?

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Yes this is certainly a good idea. I'd like to make sure it does not have

virus before running it...

the coin continues to get dumped and tank big time value wise...

so much for the so called "stabilization fund" LOL

another Black Coin debacle.

Sounds like you don't exactly have a realistic expectation. It's not like a stabilization fund keeps the price up regardless of how high it goes.

how would you define a stabilization fund?

I'm just going off how it was defined originally.

Nautiluscoin Stabilization Fund:

Trading and Stabilization Operations

One percent of Nautiluscoin was pre-mined and partially used to establish the Nautilus Stabilization Fund (NSF). All proceeds from sales of the pre-mined coins allocated to the NSF will be used to place buy orders for Nautiluscoin. The NSF will actively make a market in Nautiluscoin to ensure a stable growth pattern. The goal of the NSF is to reduce price volatility while providing steady price appreciation. By allowing for price appreciation, the NSF will combat the effects of inflation on purchasing power.

so - how much of the premine has been used to stabilize the coin - doesn't look like a single coin if you ask me based on the volatility it professes to combat.  Huh Huh
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
 ;DWhen is added to coinmarketcap.com?
Activity: 20

Sounds like you don't exactly have a realistic expectation. It's not like a stabilization fund keeps the price up regardless of how high it goes.

Been watching the buy/sell orders for the past 30minutes.  I believe it is about to spike up again, not sure how high or for how long though.

I disagree - there's too much sell volume at low prices...
Activity: 252

Been watching the buy/sell orders for the past 30minutes.  I believe it is about to spike up again, not sure how high or for how long though.
Activity: 55
I still have most of my selling only what I need for mining, I hope do not regret it ..:-P

This coin has surprised me and make some people angry...

..because of that worth it ..: D
in a promising sign or ominous sign the difficulty did drop in the 50's and 60's - perhaps the multi pool are abandoning their mining due to the decline in value.

but then jump right back up to 163 and back down to 108....

Activity: 252
naut.altmine.net p2pool

* Dedicated servers in Europe with 1 Gbit/s connection and DDoS protection.
* No user account required.
* Instant payouts when blocks are found.
* 1% fee.

p2pool sourcecode is available at https://bitbucket.org/dstorm/p2pool-naut
Activity: 20

the payouts have gotten so bad I'm taking 22 of my mhs and trying solo today.

block sizes are 168 and we will see what happens.

but pools only report block sizes of 158.1 - where do the rest of the coins go out of the block on the pools?

According to the OP, blocksize will reduce 1% weekly. so 159.39 * 99%, now it's 157.7961.
Jump to: