Author

Topic: [ANN] [NAUT] Nautiluscoin - First Coin w/Stabilization Fund - Digishield - page 375. (Read 901831 times)

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
Is the windows wallet link working for anyone, been trying for an hour and just get a blank page???

Try the link on the website www.nautiluscoin.com. Because I am a newbie BCT removes .exe links...sorry for the inconvenience.
whats the next step?
sorry i meant for the NSF you need to use the main exchange and the current main exchange is poloniex
ya this is about to explode current market cap is under 250k usd
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
Legendary
How does Reduced Volatility work?
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
I'm seeing this on poloniex (30 minute set to all):

Based on this being the first series, we're at C (2). Plus this coin is still new with more developments planned.

(That means buy if you're at poloniex)

Also if you read the graph properly, you can see that it effectively repeats itself over time.

I will give you 100 coins if you can accurately predict 12 hours prior to the peak!

seriously!

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
I'm seeing this on poloniex (30 minute set to all):

Based on this being the first series, we're at C (2). Plus this coin is still new with more developments planned.

(That means buy if you're at poloniex)

Also if you read the graph properly, you can see that it effectively repeats itself over time.
Activity: 210
Is the windows wallet link working for anyone, been trying for an hour and just get a blank page???

Try the link on the website www.nautiluscoin.com. Because I am a newbie BCT removes .exe links...sorry for the inconvenience.
whats the next step?

Scroll down to the wallet links they work fine

whats the next step?
AGX Expected to be live again today
https://twitter.com/AustinGlobalX/status/465548641047171073

Specific ETA will be posted soon.

AGX is also reimbursing those who had theft
https://twitter.com/AustinGlobalX/status/465547293417308162

I have to say they've handled the situation quite well.

FYI these tweets are from AGX

Austin Global
@AustinGlobalX
 UPDATE (1 of 2): All @Nautiluscoin open orders at time AGX went offline are CANCELLED due to material change in market price during

12:54pm · 11 May 2014 · web

UPDATE (2 of 2): offline period. agx.io still currently offline; no go-live ETA yet.

I have spoken with AGX and I agree with their decision to not go live until they are sure that everything is working properly and secure. They also immediately identified they had a problem and took steps to protect us all.

Fix it right, fix it once.

-BK

agree - but how many more undiscovered vulnerabilities exist? Once I get my coins out of there I doubt if I'll be going back. I'm not crazy about Poloniex but in the months I've been using them the have not experienced a security breach like this...

I guess this is just the price we pay for not having layers and layers of government oversight, mandated reserves, etc...

Huh
Activity: 168
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
Wow, the price is 34k sat on Polinex. Unreal. Last I reall on AGX is was about 7900 before they went off line.
The NSF should not hold NAUT exclusively at agx.io. It should hold on multiple exchanges like Poloniex to help stabilize wild pumps.....like the one going on now.

I was not aware of of it's coins were there - is that published somewhere?
The NSF should not hold NAUT exclusively at agx.io. It should hold on multiple exchanges like Poloniex to help stabilize wild pumps.....like the one going on now.

I think hes thoroughly enjoying his "road to glory"....lmao
meh this isnt really a pump i would say wait tell it hits mintpal in a week (im guessing they will add it on the volume alone withen a few days)
Activity: 462

I think hes thoroughly enjoying his "road to glory"....lmao
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
TokenHouse decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

This is very important imo
Activity: 289
Activity: 196
iseebitcoins.com

Austin Global
@AustinGlobalX
 UPDATE (1 of 2): All @Nautiluscoin open orders at time AGX went offline are CANCELLED due to material change in market price during

UPDATE (2 of 2): offline period. agx.io still currently offline; no go-live ETA yet.

I have spoken with AGX and I agree with their decision to not go live until they are sure that everything is working properly and secure. They also immediately identified they had a problem and took steps to protect us all.

-BK

thx

Austin Global
@AustinGlobalX

-BK

Damn Hope im not part of the 2% Huh

I doubt if it's a gox type situation and yes they have been transparent but they have not communicated well during the downtime. Last tweet was many hours ago - they could at least post an update on their home page.

I have traded messages with their support people and it certainly seems like they're getting close to a resolution and hopefully the site back on line...

wouldn't you know that I had just transferred coins from my wallet to their site about an hour before it went down - UGH!!  and I'm sitting here watches prices rise on Poloniex - double UGH!!!

LOL

On the bright side,  that might keep you from selling too early. This price rise? It's nothing. This has potential to go up much higher than this if BK's ideas continue to go as planned.

We have seen certain shitcoins go as high as 10-80 dollars a coin lol. Why can't something with good backing behind it, for once, do something similar?

OR everyone may dump before I've had a chance to join the party.....

that's what happened with Blackcoin - massive dump and it's never recovered.

Don't forget Blackcoin Coinkite launch on June 1 but this is a NAUT thread.

There is so much room to grow with this coin. I personally still feel it is under-valued.
Jump to: