Author

Topic: [ANN] [NAUT] Nautiluscoin - First Coin w/Stabilization Fund - Digishield - page 376. (Read 901831 times)

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003
Austin Global Exchange -if they ever do come back on line (they've been down for over 12 hours) don't put your hard earned coins there and whatever you do - don't trade there - it's been an expensive lesson for me - fortunately they're in the U.S. will makes legal proceedings against them possible.

no status messages to any of the account holders there either....

what a bad way to run a a business - I am sure this do them irreperable damage that will be hard to recover from.

and if you do choose to do business there - don't leave any coins in any accounts.

agx.io = bad news

All my naut coins are there...I was about to take them off but they went down. They are supported in the op as the 'official' exchange. They had better come back on soon, or this could ruin the entire coin's credibility

Oh, I have no NAUT but there were 10 LTC, 40+ VTC, 20 DRK. It seems, this trend will never end.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Damn Hope im not part of the 2% Huh

I doubt if it's a gox type situation and yes they have been transparent but they have not communicated well during the downtime. Last tweet was many hours ago - they could at least post an update on their home page.

I have traded messages with their support people and it certainly seems like they're getting close to a resolution and hopefully the site back on line...

wouldn't you know that I had just transferred coins from my wallet to their site about an hour before it went down - UGH!!  and I'm sitting here watches prices rise on Poloniex - double UGH!!!

LOL

On the bright side,  that might keep you from selling too early. This price rise? It's nothing. This has potential to go up much higher than this if BK's ideas continue to go as planned.

We have seen certain shitcoins go as high as 10-80 dollars a coin lol. Why can't something with good backing behind it, for once, do something similar?

OR everyone may dump before I've had a chance to join the party.....

that's what happened with Blackcoin - massive dump and it's never recovered.
Activity: 379
Following on Twitter @pyramusx

I doubt if it's a gox type situation and yes they have been transparent but they have not communicated well during the downtime. Last tweet was many hours ago - they could at least post an update on their home page.

I have traded messages with their support people and it certainly seems like they're getting close to a resolution and hopefully the site back on line...

wouldn't you know that I had just transferred coins from my wallet to their site about an hour before it went down - UGH!!  and I'm sitting here watches prices rise on Poloniex - double UGH!!!

LOL

On the bright side,  that might keep you from selling too early. This price rise? It's nothing. This has potential to go up much higher than this if BK's ideas continue to go as planned.

We have seen certain shitcoins go as high as 10-80 dollars a coin lol. Why can't something with good backing behind it, for once, do something similar?
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
iseebitcoins.com

LOL

Same here..... lesson learned im a noob to all this so im taking crazy notes on Failures lol Nothing leaves my wallet until it is time to dump from now on with any coin DAMNIT!!!

LOL

Activity: 238
For those who need the twitter link:

https://twitter.com/AustinGlobalX

They have marked "No ETA on when web site back up." This indicates (to me) they intend to have it back up. (When the Gox issue happened they just kinda disappeared).
Activity: 196
iseebitcoins.com
Activity: 690
Merit: 501
Austin Global Exchange -if they ever do come back on line (they've been down for over 12 hours) don't put your hard earned coins there and whatever you do - don't trade there - it's been an expensive lesson for me - fortunately they're in the U.S. will makes legal proceedings against them possible.

what a bad way to run a a business - I am sure this do them irreperable damage that will be hard to recover from.

and if you do choose to do business there - don't leave any coins in any accounts.

agx.io = bad news

All my naut coins are there...I was about to take them off but they went down. They are supported in the op as the 'official' exchange. They had better come back on soon, or this could ruin the entire coin's credibility

They posted on their twitter account... through all of this. Only BTC was affected, and only 2% of customers, those customers will be e-mailed within 24 hrs (as of 12 hrs ago), and they will more than likely bring it back up.

It is down to prevent further issue, they did straight up damage control as SOON as they were aware of the issue instead of attempting to run under the guise that everything is "Okay". I personally think they've been decently transparent through the whole thing. I do not expect this to be a Gox repeat.

Thanks, I didn't see that. I sure hope so.

agx.io = bad news

They posted on their twitter account... through all of this. Only BTC was affected, and only 2% of customers, those customers will be e-mailed within 24 hrs (as of 12 hrs ago), and they will more than likely bring it back up.

It is down to prevent further issue, they did straight up damage control as SOON as they were aware of the issue instead of attempting to run under the guise that everything is "Okay". I personally think they've been decently transparent through the whole thing. I do not expect this to be a Gox repeat.

agx.io = bad news

Activity: 168
The wallet links in the OP seem to be broken.  Can the thread owner please update?

Thx
Anybody answer please, how long time need for confirmation mined coins? On http://phi.0feepool.com no confirmed coins more than 5 hours, all coins unconfirmed...

That pool switched to naut.0feepool.com. Your info should have moved over. Log in there and check.

why? the old site works just fine.
What is going on with agx?Huh
Activity: 434
Why everyone out there is relationing this coin with NSA?
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
who is mining all the bocks , for the last two hours naut.0feepool and phi.feepool only got 1 or 2 per hour , they have about 2,3gh and the network is 3,5gh
, really strange
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
Anybody answer please, how long time need for confirmation mined coins? On http://phi.0feepool.com no confirmed coins more than 5 hours, all coins unconfirmed...

That pool switched to naut.0feepool.com. Your info should have moved over. Log in there and check.
Activity: 289
dont send naut to poloniex exchange, they wont arrive

Been monitoring trollbox.
According to them it takes 16-20 confirmations... so... takes a while.

mine finally arrived there, but it took over 2 hours to do so.

Edit: what a shame the official NAUT exchange agx.io is down for the count. Looks like the NSF will not be available to help control the pump at Poloniex.

Been monitoring trollbox.
According to them it takes 16-20 confirmations... so... takes a while.
Activity: 784
Merit: 503
Bitcoin King BTC
Activity: 434
So i have some nautilus ,now see what happens, this remainds me a litle of Maxcoin but with a better launch
Jump to: