Author

Topic: [ANN] [NAUT] Nautiluscoin - First Coin w/Stabilization Fund - Digishield - page 379. (Read 901831 times)

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
Are you serious. At 1% premine coin with 225k coins mined per day.
If you are a miner dumping coins to dummies sounds like a good deal for you.
Good luck.

If you are a trader then stick with PoS and limited or no mining coins.
We are not paying for miner's rigs and their rent anymore.

Have you not noticed the future yet?

someone doesn't know who the founder is  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

I know who he is. It does not matter.
This is mathematics. It cannot be changed by fame, tweets, or news reports.

Look at Maxcoin. Look at MYR and Bryce.
These coins will not be "invested" in for a reason.

Even Bitcoin has endangered itself with it's inflation from mining.

The future of Crypto is low inflation coins. I will not buy this coin and neither will anyone I know.

If you go PoS or limit the mining time frame to a far far shorter period then it may work.
Otherwise this will go down just like all the other long term mined PoW coins have done.

And MOST of the people that buy it will lose their money to the miner's that mine it.
It that is your goal then you will accomplish it. But not to the degree you could have 3 months ago before Blackcoin and kin.

ok then walk along and don't post here
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1023
I am only trying to save the coin from failing as a financial experiment.

Other than the specs I am all for everything else about it.
It's fantastic who is behind it. Amazing. But the specs will destroy it. It is certain.

I don't want this to be a huge public disaster when it could actually be a good investment.

Go PoS with a 30 or 60 day mining period. Figure out a fair middle ground.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
guys is it true brian kelly manages $2.5billion funds
legendary
Good luck.

someone doesn't know who the founder is  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

I know who he is. It does not matter.
This is mathematics. It cannot be changed by fame, tweets, or news reports.

Look at Maxcoin. Look at MYR and Bryce.
These coins will not be "invested" in for a reason.

Even Bitcoin has endangered itself with it's inflation from mining.

The future of Crypto is low inflation coins. I will not buy this coin and neither will anyone I know.

If you go PoS or limit the mining time frame to a far far shorter period then it may work.
Otherwise this will go down just like all the other long term mined PoW coins have done.

And MOST of the people that buy it will lose their money to the miner's that mine it.
It that is your goal then you will accomplish it. But not to the degree you could have 3 months ago before Blackcoin and kin.

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
I have 16800 Nautiluscoin from when it started, now can't syncronise wallet to trade - please advise! Reward given! Have pasted Nautiluscoin.conf in correctly

Do you have version 1.1 of the wallet? If so I don't believe the conf is required anymore or it is auto generated.

You could try to enforce it re sync by deleting everything EXCEPT wallet.DAT from C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\Nautiluscoin .. Or it could be Local instead of roaming. But Nautilus' installer also let's you select the directory.

Do not empty your recycle bin until you completely resync (just in case)
Good luck.

someone doesn't know who the founder is  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I have 16800 Nautiluscoin from when it started, now can't syncronise wallet to trade - please advise! Reward given! Have pasted Nautiluscoin.conf in correctly
legendary
Good luck.

If you are a trader then stick with PoS and limited time frame or no mining coins.

We have a respected financial adviser who is a tv personality on CNBC fast money behind this promoting positive awareness about this culture. He also does not hide behind anonymity and constantly talks about his coin on air.

This alone will provide the cryptocurrency world with some great exposure in the real financial world and to be fair the price is reflecting the people who invest that understand this.

He also actively and openly supports numerous other virtual currencies as well. He is trying to increase positive awareness to this market overall. Not just his own coin.
We have a respected financial adviser who is a tv personality on CNBC fast money behind this promoting positive awareness about this culture. He also does not hide behind anonymity and constantly talks about his coin on air.

This alone will provide the cryptocurrency world with some great exposure in the real financial world and to be fair the price is reflecting the people who invest that understand this.

This is a worthless scam/clone coin, nothing more.

Hey BK, why not invest in a revolutionary and useful coin like Gridcoin instead of doing your own pump and dump?

Yes this coin at least admit it will use premine to manipulate price.
But that is what all premined shitcoins do anyway...
what about btc's premine brah?
legendary
Activity: 1354
Merit: 1020
I was diagnosed with brain parasite

Hey BK, why not invest in a revolutionary and useful coin like Gridcoin instead of doing your own pump and dump?

Yes this coin at least admit it will use premine to manipulate price.
But that is what all premined shitcoins do anyway...

Awe your just pissed off you missed getting in early.

Ha early to what, bitcoin, altcoins?  I was an early adopter of both and have made more than you could imagine.  You my friends are late to the game of clone coins.  Invest in something useful or prepare for losses.
lol early adopter to btc haha your account was created in 2013 same as mine buddy i barley use these forums i go way back to 2009 on my other account so lol to you buddie
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

Ha early to what, bitcoin, altcoins?  I was an early adopter of both and have made more than you could imagine.  You my friends are late to the game of clone coins.  Invest in something useful or prepare for losses.
Activity: 221
I think people are starting to notice the coin around twitter and stuff. Price is getting some traction on Poloniex. I hope agx.io can be back soon tho. Smiley

meh still early he's just a wanker
he supports grid coin megga coin and anoncoin all scams lols what a joke

Personally I don't care who supports what coin, ultimately overall increased awareness of virtual currencies, no matter the type, is a benefit to all of us, and all of the coins. Unfortunately you have ass hats who attempt to dump on, well, any coin really, to attempt to spread FUD and increase value of their own. Because of the extremely new market this is, it's akin to things like the cola wars, and similar corporate attack schemes. We will see this, and it will most likely continue. Ultimately it is up to the community of each individual coin to provide THEIR OWN way of improving THEIR OWN coin, those who do so, WITHOUT attacking others will ultimately provide a more stable atmosphere for virtual currency overall.

It's the attitudes like this guy who actually hurt the entire market (not just the targeted coin).

you can now mine this worthless coin at MOOPOOL! http://nautilus.mooo.com  Grin Grin Grin Grin quick stratum, USA East (NY) datacentre.

Thank you terrible tasting pastry and/or cracker spread... I mean V3GiMiTE... (couldn't help myself... I honestly do not like the way that stuff tastes... but I know some people do).

he supports grid coin megga coin and anoncoin all scams lols what a joke

Jump to: