Author

Topic: [ANN] [NAUT] Nautiluscoin - First Coin w/Stabilization Fund - Digishield - page 381. (Read 901831 times)

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
wow this coin is hard to mine, but i understand thats also because theres only total of 16 million, and more and more people knowing about this coin
and wanting to mine it right away.

This coin with the backing from the OP and the mainstream exposure could be the next coin in comparable value to bitcoin if not surpass it. We need to mine and hold and get many more people excited about it.

I tweet about NAUT daily to my 35K followers follow me and retweet them to your tweeple. @AllCryptoAllDay
# rocket waiting to explode xD
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
wow this coin is hard to mine, but i understand thats also because theres only total of 16 million, and more and more people knowing about this coin

This coin with the backing from the OP and the mainstream exposure could be the next coin in comparable value to bitcoin if not surpass it. We need to mine and hold and get many more people excited about it.

I tweet about NAUT daily to my 35K followers follow me and retweet them to your tweeple. @AllCryptoAllDay
Activity: 784
Merit: 503
Bitcoin King BTC
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
is there some way I can calculate how many naut I should receive when mining with 115mh/s?
no because the difficulty is dynamically adjusted every block and past the last hours it's very tricky
Activity: 453
Merit: 261
Look Morty magic internet money
is there some way I can calculate how many naut I should receive when mining with 115mh/s?
current block has a 116 difficulty

Nethash with 1,720.29  MH/s how is this possible, someone can explain?

thanks

dude - you've got some serious hash!

LOL

Wink

yes I know ... llloolll

just asked to know how it works ... (116 of difficulty it's a lot for 1,720.29 MH / s, Now with Poloniex and multipools going to be crazy)
;-)
Activity: 221
We should ask Coinmarketcap to add us to the list. That would catch some eyes to the coin. Smiley
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Activity: 266
no one mentioned this has been added to poloniex?  Tongue

I was not contacted, but just noticed it was trading there...looks like at higher prices than AGX.io...got arb Shocked

they 8450 offer on poliniex evaporated rapidly - but offer are still higher there - which is odd - poloniex is normally less.

smart sellers on poloniex - lowest ask 9999

I was not contacted, but just noticed it was trading there...looks like at higher prices than AGX.io...got arb Shocked

I'm arbing away as we speak Smiley
Activity: 210

Activity: 476
no one mentioned this has been added to poloniex?  Tongue

Nethash with 1,720.29  MH/s how is this possible, someone can explain?

thanks

dude - you've got some serious hash!

LOL

Wink
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001

Nethash with 1,720.29  MH/s how is this possible, someone can explain?

thanks

I expect it is as some have stated. Some multipool is trying to mine (not sure the nethash number is always accurate) due to the price of 8000 Sat is looks very profitable for them to mine. Seems like the digishield things is working. Although, it's not great for the current miners, especially if you're renting a rig.

Nethash with 1,720.29  MH/s how is this possible, someone can explain?

thanks

current block has a 97 difficulty!

ouch!!

no wonder I don't solo mine!
man 0 man - what happened to the pool at http://naut.0feepool.com/

I switched to their new pool this morning and yesterday I was getting about 110 coins every 45 minutes and today I'm down to 100 coins every hour.

I'm bummed - may have to look at another coin.

I've check difficulty and it has not risen that much....
something appears fishy.

The difficulty is dynamically adjusted every block. If you watch your coins per day it will jump up and down based on what the current block/difficulty is. Look at the current block difficulty then the next block. The next is probably lower when your coin per day number is low.

I did some research - there have been some huge jumps in difficulty... I was wrong.

yesterday as I remember network has was about 1.2ghs and today it's up for 1.5 to 1.6 but difficulty yesterday was running about 6 to 9

the pool is reporting that average difficuly over the past 24 hours has been a whopping 24 - ouch....

maybe it's the multipools sleazing in ....hopefully they're gone and difficulty will quickly recover - at least that's what supposed to happen with digishield
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001

I switched to their new pool this morning and yesterday I was getting about 110 coins every 45 minutes and today I'm down to 100 coins every hour.

something appears fishy.

The difficulty is dynamically adjusted every block. If you watch your coins per day it will jump up and down based on what the current block/difficulty is. Look at the current block difficulty then the next block. The next is probably lower when your coin per day number is low.

something appears fishy.

Activity: 210
This coin looks pretty good. Are you planning on having an open transparent premine ledger?

yep we are building the block explorer and will publish the premine wallet address
Jump to: