Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [NAUT] Nautiluscoin - First Coin w/Stabilization Fund - Digishield - page 96. (Read 901824 times)

legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net

Wow, this is going to be big.  Congrats to those that bought and were able to hold on.
Activity: 133
Merit: 10
Why are people dumping? I would have expected a steady price increase after BK's announcement...

Some dump to drop the price and buy in cheaper, other's don't have the patience, so they move on and come back when the price has a real move.  Be patient my friend.  Smiley
Activity: 156
Why are people dumping? I would have expected a steady price increase after BK's announcement...
Activity: 1009
Merit: 261
I am not sure where you get 5% from per year could you advise???

I think maximum 1 dollar a coin which makes a market cap of about 17 million dollars which is quite high for a coin like this. overprized...

Also there is roughly 5 million coins out there, as far as we we know that is not changing.

There are only 5 million coins so $1 per coin is a given.  $5 million cap for this coin is a sure thing and we could see $5. 

The 16.1 million cap will eventually happen but at only 5% per year PoS it's gonna take many years.

It was stated by BK in yesterdays update:
http://static1.squarespace.com/static/53593f0be4b0c3ad738404f5/t/55cb9088e4b06fd9eabc74a0/1439404168607/Nautiluscoin+Update+August+12,+2015.pdf

BK made the 5% suggestion via twitter, in response to a question, but this is undecided

https://twitter.com/BKBrianKelly/status/631550995886153728

"Supply will grow BUT it will be released over a period of years...Thinking 5% a year - but not decided yet "

I think maximum 1 dollar a coin which makes a market cap of about 17 million dollars which is quite high for a coin like this. overprized...

Also there is roughly 5 million coins out there, as far as we we know that is not changing.

There are only 5 million coins so $1 per coin is a given.  $5 million cap for this coin is a sure thing and we could see $5. 

The 16.1 million cap will eventually happen but at only 5% per year PoS it's gonna take many years.

It was stated by BK in yesterdays update:
http://static1.squarespace.com/static/53593f0be4b0c3ad738404f5/t/55cb9088e4b06fd9eabc74a0/1439404168607/Nautiluscoin+Update+August+12,+2015.pdf
Activity: 98

legendary
www.ixcoin.net

so what's the potential value of 1 Naut  Huh

How much do you think that the first cryptocurrency backed by gold with a very well connected person with reputation to protect at its helm should / could be worth ?

I think maximum 1 dollar a coin which makes a market cap of about 17 million dollars which is quite high for a coin like this. Since Naut coin is supposed to be implemented in the real economy I don't think BK wants people to pay using 0.0something NAUT to buy a beer, but rather like 3 coins for a beer, something like that. So I think 500k satoshi worth is max value if everything comes together in the long term. For now personally I think NAUT is overprized...

So I guess DASH coin is over priced since it's around $2.9/coin.  But I guess you could use one Dash coin to buy a beer, lol  Cheesy   Naut is still a steal at this price, however actually getting enough coins is the problem, since no one is gonna be selling much at these prices.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

so what's the potential value of 1 Naut  Huh

How much do you think that the first cryptocurrency backed by gold with a very well connected person with reputation to protect at its helm should / could be worth ?
Activity: 274
Merit: 101
"Point 6; create a POS system that will allow merchants to easily accept NAUT coin"

Huh What does POS have to do with merchants being able to easily accept NAUT coin?

Point of sale

Not proof of stake
BK did state on twitter: "Getting all ducks in a row.  Will be able to update soon. May not be August 1, but def in August"

just a FYI

Even $50 million is doable but I'm not sure he'll go that far.  It would be incredibly impressive if he can pull that off and his name would be known and respected by everyone in Cryptoworld.

Yes, then I could retire  Cheesy
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
BK did state on twitter: "Getting all ducks in a row.  Will be able to update soon. May not be August 1, but def in August"

just a FYI

I've been saying from the beginning BK is a legit banker with serious connections and an even more serious reputation to uphold.

Always bet on the smart money, connections and reputation.  The rest is nothing but idle chatter.

And I'll add, I cannot see a banker like BK doing anything with a coin which has less than a $5 million cap, and in his place I wouldn't go for less than a $25 million cap - just to stand out in the market and to be taken seriously as far as this test is concerned.

That said, BK has the money, market exposure, connections and backers to make a $25 million marketcap happen.  Even $50 million is doable but I'm not sure he'll go that far.  It would be incredibly impressive if he can pull that off and his name would be known and respected by everyone in Cryptoworld.

just a FYI

Thanks, lets wait and see what August will bring us  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: