Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 1048. (Read 2085654 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
we are getting in an uptrend again! would be a great timing to announce the wallet fixes and nes on the beta phase!!

Yeah better buy your coins now before the huge rise in Price anything at current prices is a bargain.

If Reemy_5 announces fix for Linux wallets we are going to the land of Giants and Whales on Cryptsy simple as that .

So get prepared now.

If you have above 500k staking in your NAV wallet then your in a beautifull position.  Cheesy

Come on...
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
we are getting in an uptrend again! would be a great timing to announce the wallet fixes and nes on the beta phase!!

Yeah better buy your coins now before the huge rise in Price anything at current prices is a bargain.

If Reemy_5 announces fix for Linux wallets we are going to the land of Giants and Whales on Cryptsy simple as that .

So get prepared now.

If you have above 500k staking in your NAV wallet then your in a beautifull position.  Cheesy
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
legendary
What is the point of this foundation?  Sorry, have not been able to keep up lately!

I will let SUM2Dev answer that one in detail ! Wink

In - short
IMJim join us you have been with us from the begining. As a foundation member we get full access! Period. Also our suggestions get heard and we have a say!

link is https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/navajo-coin-foundation-navajo-fund-680884
legendary
Activity: 1260
What is the point of this foundation?  Sorry, have not been able to keep up lately!
legendary
HaShForce101 NAV pump is on to 2000 sats

Build the Buy wall like its never been built before -  We are the NAVAJO COIN and this is only the beginning!

GOOD JOB! This will bring some attention, lot of people should invest here because Navajo is really promising!!!

blackened515 I want you on the team now! lets do this we need to be strong for whats coming when Anon comes we need to start becoming strong now and not then. Join us! Before the whales and Giants arrive

http://navajocoin.org/foundation
Activity: 339
Merit: 100
I am now also as promised a proud investor of the Navajo Coin Foundation Cheesy
Now lets take this to the Stars!+

Come on Guys. Become part of the Team!

icekohl its time my friend!
I'm in, do what I can.
legendary
Im so glad i managed to pick up more nav yesterday when the price was really low. The linux fix would be cool to get some more exchanges on board.

Ginger Ninja join the Foundation my friend and lets take this to the stars! 0.05 BTC is all it takes $25. Your name will go onto the website as an investor. Check the list is growing and we are becoming a stronger force.

Activity: 373
They walk among us...
Im so glad i managed to pick up more nav yesterday when the price was really low. The linux fix would be cool to get some more exchanges on board.
legendary
Activity: 1778
This is the coin that going to make history..join the foundation  i  Hashmaster join Hashforce101 Hrbt and more are joining the team.Today is good day  to join us here is the address to join Navajo Foundation Trust-  Bitcoin: 1JGXCDgLAvVFNDJETuLsA7obTgu4JThFfD   for 0.05 you can b part of the team... you can  get the Navajocoin  on Bittrex for good price 0.00000421 take ride with us to the moon .....We have team of devoted dev  Soopy Sum2dev Pakage  Remy_5  they are best team of devs that you will ever  fine ...and there so many members  that are dedicated to this coin you wont see that any where else .SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR JOIN THE TEAM TODAY .......b part of a winning team .....NAVAJO COIN    Wink
We want NAVAJO COIN to succeed, we could hit the moon as soon as Linux wallet is fixed.
Activity: 851
Do You Even Onion Bro?
This is the coin that going to make history..join the foundation  i  Hashmaster join Hashforce101 Hrbt and more are joining the team.Today is good day  to join us here is the address to join Navajo Foundation Trust-  Bitcoin: 1JGXCDgLAvVFNDJETuLsA7obTgu4JThFfD   for 0.05 you can b part of the team... you can  get the Navajocoin  on Bittrex for good price 0.00000421 take ride with us to the moon .....We have team of devoted dev  Soopy Sum2dev Pakage  Remy_5  they are best team of devs that you will ever  fine ...and there so many members  that are dedicated to this coin you wont see that any where else .SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR JOIN THE TEAM TODAY .......b part of a winning team .....NAVAJO COIN    Wink
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
NAV is pumping on bittrex. Very soon

NAV to the moon.

I knew it. Sad that can't buy some more right now.
Activity: 435
NAV is pumping on bittrex. Very soon

NAV to the moon.
legendary
Activity: 1082
Merit: 1002
Dammit, my NAV has been frozen on Poloniex for almost a month and I can't do anything with it.

Please fix the wallet for them!  The admins tell me I can't get it back until the wallet is fixed.

Can someone explain to me why Bittrex doesn't seem to have the problems that poloniex and cryptsy have?  Huh

Hello
Bittrex is using the previous Windows wallet, so they don't have any problems with syncing. Poloniex and Cryptsy use linux wallet, for which we are preparing the sync fix with Remy_5's help Wink
Cheers

+100000

We want it! Smiley
Activity: 356
Merit: 251
Official account of NAV Development Team
Dammit, my NAV has been frozen on Poloniex for almost a month and I can't do anything with it.

Please fix the wallet for them!  The admins tell me I can't get it back until the wallet is fixed.

Can someone explain to me why Bittrex doesn't seem to have the problems that poloniex and cryptsy have?  Huh

Hello
Bittrex is using the previous Windows wallet, so they don't have any problems with syncing. Poloniex and Cryptsy use linux wallet, for which we are preparing the sync fix with Remy_5's help Wink
Cheers
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1005
I'm buying more cheap coin  everything under 1000 is very very cheap Smiley

Nav = next VRC    remember when VRC was 600 satoshis   and then in 2 days 20.000 Smiley

Love NAV coin and community!

Respect!
legendary
Activity: 1082
Merit: 1002

Polo tried to resync the wallet, Bittrex did not, I think. But I also read in this thread the fix is in process. Just wait a bit till SUM2Dev announces the patched wallet.

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

Activity: 188
Merit: 100
Sound science

Jump to: