Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 1043. (Read 2085654 times)

legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000
Whatever soopy has done in the past is now in the past. Soopy can come back again with full blast, but we should not scare him away - you have to REALISE that soopy is not even obliged to come back to this coin, so we must create a favourable environment for him to come back and get the job done.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
buy low, sell high
Show me proof you are selling your coins! and not just fudding

show me - screenshots

sell your coins then or you dont have any - talk the talk and show me you want out and not just driving the price down.

If you want proof you better get your bitcoin ready.  I've got enough to take it down to 100 again.
buy low, sell high

show me - screenshots

Do I have to send a photo?  Or can you look at my sell wall on bittrex? Won't be hard to find.

I sold a ton on bter last night.  tried to spread it out.  Truthfully, I don't want anyone to lose any more money than they have to.

just don't see ANY positive signs of life with this coin.  Progress, yes.  Life, No.
legendary
Activity: 1050

show me - screenshots

sell your coins then or you dont have any - talk the talk and show me you want out and not just driving the price down.

buy low, sell high
How many lines of code did SoopY create in the last 3 months?  If he was a competent coder and worked on this for a few hours a week... we'd have anon by now.  Any other beliefs you guys have are delusional.  You talk like this guy is magic, but nothing meaningful gets done.  Strange, since he seemed to have anon ready to beta test before his "mysterious illness".  Are you guys so blind you can't see what's in front of you?  

Did SoopY ever make an attempt to pick up the pace after he let us down during his sickness?  Nope!  If I failed my friends, I sure as hell would make it up to them. It shows us SoopY's true level of commitment to this project.  Just meaningless posts about love and light.  No code to review.  No project roadmap with items being regularly checked off.  He works on whatever is easy, and avoids the meaningful stuff.  He's showed us how little he cares about the proud Navajo community, or his commitments when he signed on.

Chat? Seriously?  That's fucking 1996!  Without code review....launching chat, and calling it 'anonymous' is irresponsible at best.

You guys are fools if you keep cheerleading without asking hard questions.

legendary

show me - screenshots
buy low, sell high
Too many ugly cheerleaders.  Not enough big thinkers.....

Activity: 188
Sound science

Join the foundation and join us. Don't sell your coins for cheap as I will buy them up on Tuesday . You have been warned!
~soopy~ will not let his community down he never will .

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20140916T1930&p0=240&msg=NAV+%2F+BTC&csz=1

It would take a hero to buy my coins.
Are you up for the job?
legendary

Join the foundation and join us. Don't sell your coins for cheap as I will buy them up on Tuesday . You have been warned!
~soopy~ will not let his community down he never will .

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20140916T1930&p0=240&msg=NAV+%2F+BTC&csz=1
legendary
legendary
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
I say it's time to panic.  My friend's project made it clear that there are two possibilities here.  Either SoopY is barely working on this, or the project is technically over his head.  Either one is not acceptable.  If you think there is another possibility....please enlighten me.

it doesnt have to be the case at all! because the lack of cumminication we just dont know how much he is working on it, how far the progress is and so on.

so all you do is guess and assume based on air. im not saying its impossible what you say but assuming things based on nothing isnt the right path to take in my opinion.

but i do understand. as i told before the devs are creating this themselves! all they have to do is show results or even more important come up with regular updates.

@devs, why cant you just pick a fixed day(s) in the week where you place updates? for example every monday and friday at x time. then as long as you post an update at these times people will all know whats happening and there will be much less room for fud, assumptions and so on.

dont get me wrong, but i just dont understand why you guys dont take any action and dont seem to learn anything from the past months...

how hard is it to inform us on progress and so on? now it just looks like you dont give a crap and dont take this serious at all.

now ok enough said, all i can hope is you guys finally listen to the community, so we can pick up the good vibe we had the last week again.
legendary
I say it's time to panic.  My friend's project made it clear that there are two possibilities here.  Either SoopY is barely working on this, or the project is technically over his head.  Either one is not acceptable.  If you think there is another possibility....please enlighten me.
Hello All,

I just wanted to drop by and let you all know how much we are grateful for your undivided support and motivation as well as your kind donations for me as well as the foundation and would take this opportunity to tell you how much we are grateful and in appreciative of the same which we will never forget.

We would also like you to know that we are working behind the scenes to ensure things are in line and ready for the next big steps for Navajo and many people , developers , investors , enthusiasts and the foundation is working passionately and with eternal spirit to make this coin solid and a success. Smiley

I would like to thank you all once again for the trust , support and love that you all extend towards us which is also our strength.

Love & Light.

~SoopY~

I see the words: "working behind the scenes to ensure things are in line and ready for the next big steps for Navajo"
buy low, sell high

Activity: 518
Merit: 250
well no need for panic, things actually starting to look good! when fix is finished all problems are over and we can focuss fully on beta.

but communication can be better as said before. thats an easy thing to fix.
buy low, sell high
We have a dedicated team of DEVs, even if the head dev fluctuates a bit. This coin must succeed. I am HOLDING.

Fluctuation is fine.  Everything you said about devs is true....they are human.  But that doesn't mean we shouldn't have reasonable expectations of those humans.  Communication is key.  If you think it's gonna take 1 month, you tell everyone 2 months.  Then when the roadmap adjusts quicker than everyone expects....trust is built.  You always deliver.

It's complete nonsense that we haven't had any technical discussion of the chat, and there is no mention at all of anon.....which should have been released months ago.

It's time to stop kissing ass, and get down to business...
legendary
We have a dedicated team of DEVs, even if the head dev fluctuates a bit. This coin must succeed. I am HOLDING.
legendary
And FYI....with maidsafe, the FUD was squashed in May and it never came back.  It proves anything is possible when informed people believe in you.
We simply need to do the same over here - FUD SQUASHED IN SEPTEMBER!
buy low, sell high
And FYI....with maidsafe, the FUD was squashed in May and it never came back.  It proves anything is possible when informed people believe in you.
buy low, sell high

Which begs the question. Why don't you just sell all you have and go buy your friends coin when released?
If that's what you plan to do, what do you care what happens to nav? If anonymous is gimmick, it won't save nav anyway right?

Too bad all those hot shots that can work miracles over a weekend are never on the coin we have bought.
[/quote]

My friend is giving away coins that are redeemed in order to download a song.  You can only listen to the song once per coin.  As I said, it's a gimmick for his new anonymous album.  There are no coins for me to buy, and there is no profit for me to make.  The point is that my friend looked at the NAV whitepaper I showed him, thought it was an interesting marketing ploy, and used the concept to create a functioning product in a weekend.  I'll post the link when he releases the album.

If you wanna know why I'm so upset, look at the other project I'm involved in.....  https://www.maidsafe.org/  I don't expect devs here to develop at the same pace, or have the same lofty goals. I do believe, however, the devs could learn a lot about integrity & openness by observing them.  Community trust is at an all time high with maidsafe.....even when the project roadmap changes.  This is what transparency brings....

RE: my friend rescuing this coin.....fat chance.  He's a busy guy, and has no interest in doing work so I can finally get out my original investment.  Time is money, and a smart person observes the "law of diminishing returns".

Sorry if I'm bumming you guys out.  I just think it's time someone called it as he sees it.....Emperor SoopY is butt naked (If you don't know the reference check out http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Emperor's_New_Clothes)

Jump to: