Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 1045. (Read 2085654 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 504
With all respect John, there was nothing rude being said. Yes, a coin needs a dev. obviously. But as he stated correctly, it also needs investors. Investors expect progression, or at least open communication.

legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000
Members who have skills should fix this coin themselves, instead of just complaining - you do not pay the devs their wages, they could just walk away if they wanted.

People need to be positive, this coin can still work. It looks as if this coin was intentionally kept back.
legendary
John, not really right to say "investors" do not have a right to speak their minds without helping with development, marketing etc.!  We've all been singing and hearing this same song for some time brother!!

It takes all kinds of people to make a coin successful man, developers, marketers, MINERS, INVESTORS and on and on.  Just because people fill other NEEDED areas in their support for a coin, such as simply investing in it, does not mean they have no right to speak here........or bitch for that matter either, if it is just. 

I have been an extremely positive supporter myself of NAV for quite some time, but I too am getting tired of the same old song and dance man, then to come here and see all this silliness with fake pumps..........REALLY bad feeling seeing this crap.  Dude above is right man, it gives the feeling someone is trying to pump so they can dump!

Keep hearing about this double SPEND attack, tired of hearing that too man.......NAV was said to be the first to ever recover from such an attack, I give MUCH praise to soopy for that one and he RECOVERED us from that in under 48 hours and that was WEEKS ago brother.  That has nothing to do with all the continued and non stop hype and no real achievements or promises met.

Dude above also makes a good point, while we have been waiting for ANON, dozens of BRAND NEW coins have launched offering the same technology we have now been waiting on for I believe months.  All of this and community members are being hit up for "donations".......to develop the coin.  Dude, SERIOUSLY wrong and SERIOUSLY funny smelling!

I am not trying to hurt this coin either man and I suspect you KNOW that to be true.  I just want the hype and cheerleading to stop, and development to commence.....more importantly, to get deployed.
Those who have coding skills should help soopy.
I know that people have their grievances, but if you were the dev, would you come back to such a negative environment, or would you seek greener pastures elsewhere?
Soopy does not need to work for you, you do not pay his wages, a lot has happened, but rude comments and nagging will scare him away.

Navcoin is now at the bottom, it can still sell high if upgrades are implemented.
legendary
Activity: 1260
The best method to approach this problem is to be friendly, so that the devs can work properly. How would you all feel if you were the dev, being vehemently criticized?

I truly hope you are not suggesting that I am not handling my concerns in a friendly manner!  In fact, I hope you are not saying that about ANY of the recent posts man as that will mean you will take ANYTHING that is said to be negative or of concern to be not "friendly"!!  I see all the recent posts as being respectful voicing of VALID concerns man and if we can't address them here, then we are hiding something!
legendary
The best method to approach this problem is to be friendly, so that the devs can work properly. How would you all feel if you were the dev, being vehemently criticized?
legendary
John, not really right to say "investors" do not have a right to speak their minds without helping with development, marketing etc.!  We've all been singing and hearing this same song for some time brother!!

It takes all kinds of people to make a coin successful man, developers, marketers, MINERS, INVESTORS and on and on.  Just because people fill other NEEDED areas in their support for a coin, such as simply investing in it, does not mean they have no right to speak here........or bitch for that matter either, if it is just. 

I have been an extremely positive supporter myself of NAV for quite some time, but I too am getting tired of the same old song and dance man, then to come here and see all this silliness with fake pumps..........REALLY bad feeling seeing this crap.  Dude above is right man, it gives the feeling someone is trying to pump so they can dump!

Keep hearing about this double SPEND attack, tired of hearing that too man.......NAV was said to be the first to ever recover from such an attack, I give MUCH praise to soopy for that one and he RECOVERED us from that in under 48 hours and that was WEEKS ago brother.  That has nothing to do with all the continued and non stop hype and no real achievements or promises met.

Dude above also makes a good point, while we have been waiting for ANON, dozens of BRAND NEW coins have launched offering the same technology we have now been waiting on for I believe months.  All of this and community members are being hit up for "donations".......to develop the coin.  Dude, SERIOUSLY wrong and SERIOUSLY funny smelling!

I am not trying to hurt this coin either man and I suspect you KNOW that to be true.  I just want the hype and cheerleading to stop, and development to commence.....more importantly, to get deployed.
legendary
With the previous posters, I agree that I have not seen the impetus nor professional behavior from the devs of this coin since I have been involved.  I learned about NAV on the day I bought my first bitcoin just over a month ago.  It sounded like a positive direction and I thought that anonymity would have quite a market.

However, I have since then seen numerous coins develop anonymous capabilities of varying potential.  Even if NAV were to suddenly release anonymous code today, it would not be anything innovative compared to the slew of other anonymous coins on the market.

I have since become very interested in XST.  They were an underdog compared to NAV just a month ago, but their developer was recently awarded a 5-shield (the top rating) from CryptCertify.  That lets me know that their developer is competent and capable of delivering.  Not only that, but XST has already delivered what NAV has only promised.

I suggest that the devs of NAV get vetted by a 3rd party such as CryptCertify in order to improve the trust of investors and themselves.  Until then, I am utterly disappointed that I have not been able to even move NAV from my Poloniex wallet for so long and I believe it to be a clear demonstration of incompetence.

And your constant cheer leading for pumping just sounds to me like you're trying to get the price high enough to dump on your investors.

I won't trust you until you can SHOW me something instead of just SAYING things.
I KNOW THAT YOU HAVE YOUR GREVIANCES, BUT COMING OUT THIS WAY IS NOT GOING TO HELP THIS COIN. Soopy may need funds, time, etc. He is also a human being like yourselves, he needs time for himself too.
Any of you who have skills should help the dev team, instead of complaining. You all know that this coin recovered rom a double flower attack. Instead of bashing this coin, why don't you all stick your fingers out and help the coin, like hashforce101?

Activity: 188
Merit: 100
Sound science
With the previous posters, I agree that I have not seen the impetus nor professional behavior from the devs of this coin since I have been involved.  I learned about NAV on the day I bought my first bitcoin just over a month ago.  It sounded like a positive direction and I thought that anonymity would have quite a market.

However, I have since then seen numerous coins develop anonymous capabilities of varying potential.  Even if NAV were to suddenly release anonymous code today, it would not be anything innovative compared to the slew of other anonymous coins on the market.

I have since become very interested in XST.  They were an underdog compared to NAV just a month ago, but their developer was recently awarded a 5-shield (the top rating) from CryptCertify.  That lets me know that their developer is competent and capable of delivering.  Not only that, but XST has already delivered what NAV has only promised.

I suggest that the devs of NAV get vetted by a 3rd party such as CryptCertify in order to improve the trust of investors and themselves.  Until then, I am utterly disappointed that I have not been able to even move NAV from my Poloniex wallet for so long and I believe it to be a clear demonstration of incompetence.

And your constant cheer leading for pumping just sounds to me like you're trying to get the price high enough to dump on your investors.

I won't trust you until you can SHOW me something instead of just SAYING things.
legendary
Thanks spatula and paycum for sharing your thoughts as well, it seems we share some similar feelings.

Like you both, I in no way mean be negative or sound like FUD with my words.  I too have been a big supporter of this coin and am also involved because of Soopy.  I really wanted to share my thoughts today in hopes it would somehow help as I know if I am getting these feelings when coming here to read the updates, that others likely feel much worse.

I just think it is time to see some plans come to fruition and think the cheer leading crap needs to stop until that happens as I am positive it is having the opposite effect it is intended to.

I will also that I too meant nothing ill will towards hashforce, but really do not understand all the recent attempts or talks of fake pumps.  I don't see that as anything but bad for NAV personally.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
This is my investment since the virtual currency, think this team is the most rubbish I've ever seen a team, other do not say a simple Linux wallet can not do well. You have seen other coin because the wallet problems led to the trading platform can not be traded? But do the anonymous system now, or get the solution of the problem of the purse. Don't think I am Funer, I just told the truth. Amen.

your google translated posts always put a smile on my face...your posts are like a puzzle hehe, but i do understand and agree with you!
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
This is my investment since the virtual currency, think this team is the most rubbish I've ever seen a team, other do not say a simple Linux wallet can not do well. You have seen other coin because the wallet problems led to the trading platform can not be traded? But do the anonymous system now, or get the solution of the problem of the purse. Don't think I am Funer, I just told the truth. Amen.
Activity: 507
Merit: 500
well i do have to agree a bit with him. hashforce means well but posting the same stuff over and over again can look a bit like positive spam.

dont get me wrong, i know he means well but i do understand it if people arent all positive about that hehe.

we just need more action, news and updates. everytime it takes ages and communication still is terrible. we where and are on a positive road again but we need to see some action.

two weeks after beta release and we havent got a single update or progress report on that from the dev. i can understand why new investors dont step in yet, they want to see stuff happening and as long as that doesnt happen we wont move forward...

personally i want soopy back here....he posted everyday and he is the one who gave me trust in this coin. nothing wrong with other devs but would be great if soopy could post more updates again.

I couldn't agree more. I know I don't post much here, but I support this coin and am a major holder myself. I check this thread often looking for real updates, not the constant cheerleading of the same two or three members.

I want to buy more of this coin, but I also don't want to be left out in the cold holding a large bag of worthless coins either. We need Soopy (not cheerleaders) to give some much needed confidence back to investors.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
well i do have to agree a bit with him. hashforce means well but posting the same stuff over and over again can look a bit like positive spam.

dont get me wrong, i know he means well but i do understand it if people arent all positive about that hehe.

we just need more action, news and updates. everytime it takes ages and communication still is terrible. we where and are on a positive road again but we need to see some action.

two weeks after beta release and we havent got a single update or progress report on that from the dev. i can understand why new investors dont step in yet, they want to see stuff happening and as long as that doesnt happen we wont move forward...

personally i want soopy back here....he posted everyday and he is the one who gave me trust in this coin. nothing wrong with other devs but would be great if soopy could post more updates again.
legendary
This coin can really grow from this low spot, if all the necessary upgrades are implemented, that's all.
legendary
This thread seems to offer a different ambience reading through it lately.  Every time I come here to catch up lately, all I feel is that I am listening to "pump" words by a cheerleader squad! 

I have been a supporter of NAV since its beginnings but all the "raw raw" hooblah everyday is getting REALLY annoying!  Talks of FAKE pumps with no real movements with the tech and updates as well as the same people "cheer leading" in here everyday is very discerning, for a loss of better words.

Getting PMs from the NAV squad asking for donations from investors that are sitting far in the red with their investment in NAV made me personally shake my head in disbelief!  Seems to me not enough money was made from this attempt at PMing people, so a "foundation" was started to bring in some more........again, while most are sitting in the red.  How about bringing my investment into the positive by delivering on the promises made, THEN I will think about donating?!  This is just plain craziness!!

I was once VERY supportive of this coin, its devs and this community.....but this is starting to get old and all the pom poms flying around in here everyday REALLY gives a "scammy" feeling reading them everyday.

We need action people, we need the features that have been LONG promised to this community and its investors......not all this fake crap people are posting here everyday and we certainly don't need fake pump n dumps for people to make quick bucks........haven't we been saying all along that this was a long term investment and this coin was hoped to have long term use?

Sure seems to me this coin has changed to being looked at as long term into short term gains and market manipulation, something I would not have gotten involved with from the start.  It is disappointing as hell watching this happen over the last couple of months!
We recovered from a major setback, we now have a combined set of dedicated devs. I know that the real reason for asking for donations is that resources and equipment are consumed during the development of a coin.
I would be happy to re-imburse the devs when NAV coin sells at a reasonable price - I will watch and wait.
legendary
This thread seems to offer a different ambience reading through it lately.  Every time I come here to catch up lately, all I feel is that I am listening to "pump" words by a cheerleader squad! 

I have been a supporter of NAV since its beginnings but all the "raw raw" hooblah everyday is getting REALLY annoying!  Talks of FAKE pumps with no real movements with the tech and updates as well as the same people "cheer leading" in here everyday is very discerning, for a loss of better words.

Getting PMs from the NAV squad asking for donations from investors that are sitting far in the red with their investment in NAV made me personally shake my head in disbelief!  Seems to me not enough money was made from this attempt at PMing people, so a "foundation" was started to bring in some more........again, while most are sitting in the red.  How about bringing my investment into the positive by delivering on the promises made, THEN I will think about donating?!  This is just plain craziness!!

I was once VERY supportive of this coin, its devs and this community.....but this is starting to get old and all the pom poms flying around in here everyday REALLY gives a "scammy" feeling reading them everyday.

We need action people, we need the features that have been LONG promised to this community and its investors......not all this fake crap people are posting here everyday and we certainly don't need fake pump n dumps for people to make quick bucks........haven't we been saying all along that this was a long term investment and this coin was hoped to have long term use?

Sure seems to me this coin has changed to being looked at as long term into short term gains and market manipulation, something I would not have gotten involved with from the start.  It is disappointing as hell watching this happen over the last couple of months!
Activity: 851
Do You Even Onion Bro?
The Navajo coin is the best coin to invest in ......check us out on  are website ...buy Navajo coin download your wallet and then watch them grow in  your wallet staking  the more you have the more they make 20 percent the first year that adds up quick that mean your making money every day .... join us the right team you can  join the foundation 0.05 b a investor where not just reaching for the moon where going to the stars and beong....you can get the Navajo coin bittrex soon b on other exchange Poloniex ,Cryptsy ..... We have the best team of dev's  Soopy   SUM2dev  Pakage  Remy_5......check out are
Website - http://navajocoin.org
legendary
Activity: 1050
I am still around, we will still make it if we maintain focus.

WE MUST NOT GIVE UP, TOGETHER WE WILL ALL SUCCEED!

We will never give up ! We are the NavajoCoin Community!
legendary
Activity: 1050
If we are talking about a list of priorties I would do in this order of priorty knowing that Anon is a huge and well worth the wait.

1. Fix Poloniex/Crystsp wallet - Nav volume increase and exposure to new investors

1. Fix Poloniex/Crystsp wallet - Nav volume increase and exposure to new investors

The rest cant wait!

Blockexplorer is a tiny issue compared to above problem and yes SUM2dev jumped straight onto it the issue. Mas an investor i can look in GETINFO . But yes fixed is better

Beta can wait Anon can wait.

But does any of this really lower the value hell no - cause if the wallet gets fixed and 3 exchanges fire up - Man hold your seats as Anon and the rest will follow!

~hashforce101~
legendary
I am still around, we will still make it if we maintain focus.

WE MUST NOT GIVE UP, TOGETHER WE WILL ALL SUCCEED!
Jump to: