Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 1047. (Read 2085654 times)

Activity: 373
Merit: 250
They walk among us...
One thing I just thought of… Have you guys seen the Talkcoin wallet (Tac)? If you want to send a message you pay 1/10 of a tac…. now if anon is coming I'm quite sure those that really want the anon service would pay say 1/10 of a nav for every nav message sent in anon……

People WOULD pay a fee for totally anon service - especially the BIG business out there as they can disguise (anon) message people with payments for "services" etc. without others seeing what the transaction was for. As an example here is 200,000 nav for that shipment of ak47s lol……

just saying….

My friend Ninja
the AK47's are being purchased by our friends in the US...
Is like the whole argument of using Bitcoin for money laundering when HSBC washed millions from the Mexican Cartels...
Let's be serious please!
Note there was a "lol" in there!

Having said that, "IF" a true anon tech can be implemented people WOULD pay a premium for that service. I foresee a replacement for the likes of those bastards at Paypal that rape you with every transaction and also report everything to your countries tax collection department. Its long overdue and needs to be done before its outlawed and you go to prison for sending emails that are already intercepted and bot read by your government.

I must go theres a black sedan outside my house with blacked out windows…...
Activity: 687
Merit: 500
One thing I just thought of… Have you guys seen the Talkcoin wallet (Tac)? If you want to send a message you pay 1/10 of a tac…. now if anon is coming I'm quite sure those that really want the anon service would pay say 1/10 of a nav for every nav message sent in anon……

People WOULD pay a fee for totally anon service - especially the BIG business out there as they can disguise (anon) message people with payments for "services" etc. without others seeing what the transaction was for. As an example here is 200,000 nav for that shipment of ak47s lol……

just saying….

My friend Ninja
the AK47's are being purchased by our friends in the US...
Is like the whole argument of using Bitcoin for money laundering when HSBC washed millions from the Mexican Cartels...
Let's be serious please!
Activity: 518
if anon is ready it would be great if they can add some anon marketplace to the wallet, so people can buy and sell directly and anonymously through their wallets..
They walk among us...

just saying….
They walk among us...
Ok, so I am reasonably new but i can't help but think that for this coin to be successful the Dev needs to be compensated to make it worth his while and whilst we are at it PR, Marketing and exposure needs to be funded. Is there anyway we can "divert" a transaction fee to the dev and "foundation" in future to do this? Or am i just out of my mind?

Maybe set a poll with lots of notice (say a month) where we and interested parties to vote on wether its a good idea or not and where the funds raised should go (x % Dev, X % promotion, pr etc.)

I would certainly be happy donating Nav to the cause.

Don't hate me, just trying to help the coin and dev.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
Hello All,

I just wanted to drop by and let you all know how much we are grateful for your undivided support and motivation as well as your kind donations for me as well as the foundation and would take this opportunity to tell you how much we are grateful and in appreciative of the same which we will never forget.

We would also like you to know that we are working behind the scenes to ensure things are in line and ready for the next big steps for Navajo and many people , developers , investors , enthusiasts and the foundation is working passionately and with eternal spirit to make this coin solid and a success. Smiley

I would like to thank you all once again for the trust , support and love that you all extend towards us which is also our strength.

Love & Light.

~SoopY~
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Can some good Navajo DEV resolve the problem of NAV/BTC market hosted by Poloniex?

Please, interact with my favorite exchange to fix it  Grin
Thanks.

For what i know they are Busy with that!
legendary
Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002
Save your pumping fuel for the next big wallet fix.
If it comes with an announcement for anon transactions progress even better
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Anything under 2000 SATS is cheap and we have all known this for a long time. We have been through alot but united we stand with Soopy and the Development team for the coming Anon. The Anon
Decentralized & Centralized X13 Navajo Double Encryption. Untraceable!

We are the NAVAJO Coin community Join Us! We welcome you.

“They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.”
- Benjamin Franklin

NavajoCoin - The Unbreakable Code
Activity: 339
Merit: 100
Just pumped it to 380. gogogo
Hel
Activity: 78
Merit: 10

3 more buys and we break 400 SATS anytime tonight or tomorrow. Someone tried to bring the price down. But they wasted 200k NAV doing it. Ouch!  Wink

Looked like they pushed into buy orders, good to shakeout, and good for volume.
legendary

=GOLD!

3 more buys and we break 400 SATS anytime tonight or tomorrow. Someone tried to bring the price down. But they wasted 200k NAV doing it. Ouch!  Wink
Activity: 435
NAV break 400 sat.

NAV at 2000 sat soon.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Can some good Navajo DEV resolve the problem of NAV/BTC market hosted by Poloniex?

Please, interact with my favorite exchange to fix it  Grin
Thanks.

Activity: 435
NAV is breaking now.

Let's go. go go go
Activity: 1194
Merit: 502

Lysistrata persuaded the women of Greece to withhold sexual privileges from their husbands and lovers as a means of forcing the men to negotiate peace!!  Angry

Shit man doesn't sound too good  Cheesy

Must be a very effective system, a diplomatic tactic that should be used more often,
in this years of regionals crisis, or in event of war.

After all, it is the exact opposite of the slogan of the 70s,
not do the war or you will not make love.  Grin Grin

Oh poor me, poor me ...  Undecided
legendary

Can we get a progess update from Reemy_5 regarding the wallet fixes - we really need it!

Breaking News !!

Main news: I hate Qt for Windows, but continue to fighting it.

Home news: My wife is little bit pissed off with me, she made some strange reference to Lysistrata. I don't understand it, but this give me deep chills.

End of today's news. Keep following us for next news.

Ok, apart the joke, the communications are not my task, and as you see, nor my best.

Regarding the fix, made some progress, and I received help on this, which I wish to thank.

Continuing to fight and do test as just i can, .... and the tests never end.

What i can personally say is: Now I'm cautiously optimistic.  Grin

This happen rarely, as GreedyJohn can confirm. Wink

Now your talking brother! now that's why I bought 350K NAV yesterday. Guys you better hurry up as time is running out!
Activity: 73
Merit: 10

Can we get a progess update from Reemy_5 regarding the wallet fixes - we really need it!

Home news: My wife is little bit pissed off with me, she made some strange reference to Lysistrata. I don't understand it, but this give me deep chills.

Lysistrata persuaded the women of Greece to withhold sexual privileges from their husbands and lovers as a means of forcing the men to negotiate peace!!  Angry

Shit man doesn't sound too good  Cheesy
Activity: 1194
Merit: 502

Breaking News !!

Main news: I hate Qt for Windows, but continue to fighting it.

End of today's news. Keep following us for next news.

Ok, apart the joke, the communications are not my task, and as you see, nor my best.

Regarding the fix, made some progress, and I received help on this, which I wish to thank.

Continuing to fight and do test as just i can, .... and the tests never end.

This happen rarely, as GreedyJohn can confirm. Wink

legendary
we are getting in an uptrend again! would be a great timing to announce the wallet fixes and nes on the beta phase!!

Yeah better buy your coins now before the huge rise in Price anything at current prices is a bargain.

If Reemy_5 announces fix for Linux wallets we are going to the land of Giants and Whales on Cryptsy simple as that .

So get prepared now.

If you have above 500k staking in your NAV wallet then your in a beautifull position.  Cheesy

Come on...

I no you have way more - did you join the foundation - dont get angry with me LOL  Cheesy

Jump to: