Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 1076. (Read 2085654 times)

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
I never had a doubt that ~soopy~ would deliver on his word and now he has delivered as promised. Great work ~soopy~

This is a great day and step forward for the NAVAJO community.
P2P chat would have been simple to implement and would have been the easy way out. Instead we have Navajo Anon Messaging encrypted chat. Messaging Privacy

Here is the million dollar question which will rally the market into a frenzy and 20000 sats easy

What’s the encryption method used, are we using sub chains, Nodes, Navajo Magic Gateway and Chowta Star Gate for this messaging system . Then Ill shit myself LOL!

Hold onto your seats guys! Pump incoming!

Phase 2 coming

Have a look the market reaction after the update! Don't you think the money is not popular. You say that what 10000sat. Optimism is a good thing, but not blindly optimistic.

im blindly optimistic thats why I just brought more NAV. . Also all the sells where at 400sats Wink . Also my question, has not been answered. Im sure if we get details on the encryted messaging system the price will sky rocket!
Activity: 166
Merit: 100
I never had a doubt that ~soopy~ would deliver on his word and now he has delivered as promised. Great work ~soopy~

P2P chat would have been simple to implement and would have been the easy way out. Instead we have Navajo Anon Messaging encrypted chat. Messaging Privacy

Here is the million dollar question which will rally the market into a frenzy and 20000 sats easy

What’s the encryption method used, are we using sub chains, Nodes, Navajo Magic Gateway and Chowta Star Gate for this messaging system . Then Ill shit myself LOL!

Phase 2 coming

,shit, you see prices coming down HuhGrin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Phase 2 coming

Have a look the market reaction after the update! Don't you think the money is not popular. You say that what 10000sat. Optimism is a good thing, but not blindly optimistic.
legendary
Activity: 1050

Phase 2 coming
Activity: 339
Progress takes time.
Some will still call scam but I'm sure hashforce will post something similar to this.
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
Official Update - Phase One of Beta Testings prepared

Dear Navajo Coin Community!

We are pleased to announce that we have successfully finished preparing the Phase One of Beta Testings, which is the Messaging System builded in the wallet.  It will allow users to share information and discussing by chatting right from the client. During this week we worked not only on finishing that feature and adding best security to that client, but we also improved it - It was first planned to be the P2P Chat, but we improved it for even better - to encrypted chat.
 Also You should remember that our Beta Testing's period have two phases - Phase One, which we today are pleased to announce as fully finished is the Messaging System. Phase Two of Beta Testings will take place after the Phase One and it will be the Anonymous System.
 Today we can confirm that this, first stage of Beta Testings is fully prepared for release. The official Beta Testings of that wallet will start this, incoming week. Everyone will be able to join the tests. We will give the Community the full ETA (which day of the incoming week beta tests will start and end) in first days of that week.

Best Regards & Stay Tuned for more news! Wink
- Soopy452000; Navajo Coin Development Team

So another week again?
Why don't you release it directly?
I think we don't need TEXT update.
Thanks
Activity: 225
Not to keep trolling, but I think its safe to say most of us expected anon trasnactions, not anon messaging. Good work nonetheless, i just hope people buy up to atleast 550sats. I want out already.
There will be released anon transactions as well as anon messaging. We were already writing about the fact that there will be two phases of Beta Testings, so it's pretty normal that first there is Phase One and then Phase Two after it Wink

yeah true i do understand fully but i just hoped you would shock us with an announced of two beta's at the same time Smiley

But no problem, great work and nice update!

It's naturally that we all would like to expect more.

But nonetheless, it's progress in the right direction.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
Not to keep trolling, but I think its safe to say most of us expected anon trasnactions, not anon messaging. Good work nonetheless, i just hope people buy up to atleast 550sats. I want out already.
There will be released anon transactions as well as anon messaging. We were already writing about the fact that there will be two phases of Beta Testings, so it's pretty normal that first there is Phase One and then Phase Two after it Wink

yeah true i do understand fully but i just hoped you would shock us with an announced of two beta's at the same time Smiley

But no problem, great work and nice update!
Activity: 356
Merit: 251
Official account of NAV Development Team

well i have to agree on that. I expected a bigger update. The anon transactions system as they presented them give huge value to this coin. If they announced that then price would spike immediately. I do understand that its better to do the messaging before the transactions but after waiting this long i expected a bit more.

But on the other hand anon transactions are great as well. I just hope we dont have to wait another 4 weeks for the anon transactions...
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1778
Alright, start pumping till we get to the moon!
Hi,

Thanks for the update!

Do i understand correctly that only anon messaging is finished now and the beta test which you mention will be the messaging beta test?

And when that is finished anon transactions will be launched?

cheers

Robin
That's right my friend. Yes, after finishing the Messaging System, Soopy is directly starting finishing the Anon System (Phase Two). Of course we will keep the Community updated about the results of that too Wink
Cheers
Hi,

Thanks for the update!

Do i understand correctly that only anon messaging is finished now and the beta test which you mention will be the messaging beta test?

And when that is finished anon transactions will be launched?

cheers

Robin
Official Update - Phase One of Beta Testings prepared

Dear Navajo Coin Community!

We are pleased to announce that we have successfully finished preparing the Phase One of Beta Testings, which is the Messaging System builded in the wallet.  It will allow users to share information and discussing by chatting right from the client. During this week we worked not only on finishing that feature and adding best security to that client, but we also improved it - It was first planned to be the P2P Chat, but we improved it for even better - to encrypted chat.
 Also You should remember that our Beta Testing's period have two phases - Phase One, which we today are pleased to announce as fully finished is the Messaging System. Phase Two of Beta Testings will take place after the Phase One and it will be the Anonymous System.
 Today we can confirm that this, first stage of Beta Testings is fully prepared for release. The official Beta Testings of that wallet will start this, incoming week. Everyone will be able to join the tests. We will give the Community the full ETA (which day of the incoming week beta tests will start and end) in first days of that week.

Best Regards & Stay Tuned for more news! Wink
- Soopy452000; Navajo Coin Development Team

Activity: 225
i see sum2dev is online Smiley

Maybe sum2dev is typing the news now Smiley
i see sum2dev is online Smiley
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Maybe next time Undecided

yeah too bad...its a big pump Sad
Nah, it spiked at 4k for like 3 seconds and has fallen so quickly. I highly doubt there will be a second spike!

was same last week, then next hours it went back to level of first spike and stayed there till now...but its really fun to watch..
I wasn't aware! You're right it's fun to watch! I was afraid to have dropped out too fast for a short while (bought at 1.9k, sold at 3.6k), but I don't regret it... yet.

wow nicely done. as long as you do it with small amounts you can miss, then its just fine and you might make some profit on it...but those pumps can be dangerous as well so i advice to never put too many btc's into it..
I don't even have "(too) many btc's" to begin with Grin

and at least it gave some extra attention to nav as a lot of people where talking about it on irc
True, but I can't say I feel comfortable to see NAV back at 400 sat! Sad

Hopefully the update will come to the rescue tonight!  Grin
Jump to: