Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 1074. (Read 2085654 times)

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
on coinmarketcap we are at place 158 atm of writing this.
I lost over 600 euro in 2 weeks Smiley I hope this will get fixed, i dont have the reserve money for buy more ( as i am afraid to do also )
Hope the dev's will fix this mess, and not only the dev's (however investors can't wait longer i see) but also this community.

If i had some bitcoins on reserve for Navajo i would bump the price, but safety is on the first place for me.

they why did you make negatives comments after update - you can only blame yourself.
seriously bro. No mention was made for 24th.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
on coinmarketcap we are at place 158 atm of writing this.
I lost over 600 euro in 2 weeks Smiley I hope this will get fixed, i dont have the reserve money for buy more ( as i am afraid to do also )
Hope the dev's will fix this mess, and not only the dev's (however investors can't wait longer i see) but also this community.

If i had some bitcoins on reserve for Navajo i would bump the price, but safety is on the first place for me.
legendary
too cheap++near death experience

i took a screenshot

im not even worried for a second
Activity: 166
Merit: 100
Still ok let the wingers go seriously. ~soopy~ will not let us down. We needed today to happen. It is better for the long term

oh, 50sat
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026
too cheap++near death experience
legendary
Activity: 1393
Merit: 1001
Still ok let the wingers go seriously. ~soopy~ will not let us down. We needed today to happen. It is better for the long term
Its ok... cheap coins for me ....
legendary
Activity: 518
Merit: 250

i warned you about bagholder sell out, looks like it is happening on b-rex now ...

thats because there is no buy support at the moment. it only took 0.2btc to go to 100sat

but im sure a lot of buy orders will be placed at these levels the next couple of hours althoigh i dont think even bagholders will sell for 100sat or lower...
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
And we are done.
legendary
Activity: 1148

i warned you about bagholder sell out, looks like it is happening on b-rex now ...
legendary
OK lets gets really serious here - where are the investors , PR , Everything , im buying more and more so let it all out . There are people complaining in the community and ~soopy cant do it all alone.

Only a few minor fixes with your communication will turn this coin into the next Litecoin, believe me

Do you need more funding. Who is paying for the development of this coin. Do you need financial help. We are all adults and smart people . We have money.

SO speak up in this forum.

Good days bad days so what lets make this work . Come on NAVAJO wake NAVAJO

Why is it so easy to talk crap about our coin and people get away with . LETS make this funcking thing more stronger then your average fudder. I watch the coin price get manupulated with a 124 NAV sell.

NO buy support - exchanges with wallets not working.

Tell us be open so we the NAVAJO community can grow some really big balls

Dont worry where all bring BTC tommorrow to fix this mess
i agree, if both anon messaging and anon transactions are live then nav will be a highly valuable coin. but it all depends how fast they can deliver...if it takes too long nobody will be interested anymore...

lets just hope they speed up things a bit and come with an unannounced update...
legendary
Activity: 1778
BYE BYE to the few that have sold there coins today. Good luck 2 you.

Now back to business. How many coins have encrypted messaging and untraceable transactions.
Members just under-estimate the amount of work involved.
legendary
BYE BYE to the few that have sold there coins today. Good luck 2 you.

Now back to business. How many coins have encrypted messaging and untraceable transactions.

1 with low volume

How many X13 Anon coins are there. Not many

How valuable will this combination be priceless with good volume.

Which coin has the best Developer " We do".

Today is the best day to buy NAV / BTC
although im not fully disappointed, i do have to agree with most people here.

soopy isdoing a great job, and maybe our expectations where too high, but with all those delays and all the waiting a simple text update with its finished and coming soon isnt really a big update!

first of all i think everybody is waiting on the anon transactions, and not the messaging. secondly if the messaging is finished why they didnt start the test fase right away instead of only announcing "coming week".

again i do appreciate all the hard work from the devs, but there are already a lot of people who where negative...this gives them another reason to complain. it just looks like it isnt finished and the text update just gives devs a few days time extra to work on it.

and you all probably know that im one of the few really positive guys here, but if even i am not happy with the update i understand why there is no buy support at all.

but ok enough said....lets hope the beta starts today and only takes 1 or 2 days before anon transactions beta gets announced.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Because sadly it was not an update, just the announcement. A minor one. Crypto world goes fast, Navajo doesn't. Yet...at least I hope so.
It's good to see the progress, though.

Don't focus only on technical updates, we need new people willing to buy and hold the coin, some PR work would be advisable.
So I would say that the price will go to 100sat today. Each time all is such, enough of the lies. Guys, I wish you good luck, I go first. Crypto world requires a technology, but more important is honesty.
Activity: 292
Because sadly it was not an update, just the announcement. A minor one. Crypto world goes fast, Navajo doesn't. Yet...at least I hope so.
It's good to see the progress, though.

Don't focus only on technical updates, we need new people willing to buy and hold the coin, some PR work would be advisable.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Now the price of 310sat, immediately to about 100sat. Want to buy to order.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Too much waiting for one coin in crypto world, atleast it's not good for me, i'm waiting for next week and i want to price rise again to atleast 2k sat, then i'm out

waiting per se is not the problem at least not for me. but waiting on what?
there is still no website .... waiting so long on such a simple thing realy scares me.

i have done several customer websites including online stores and stuff by myself (alone) while we are waiting on nav website.
no offense here and maybe i'm not aware of some special features ...

however i don't think nav will hit 2k. maybe 1k - 1.5k at best even with anon.
a lot of people only waiting for a little bump to get out (including me).

there are already a lot of anon coins and i guess nav missed the anon hype.
look at vertcoin, the release of stealth addresses (a realy good anon system in my opinion) did a small bump for 2 -3 days that was all.

well we have to WAIT and see.
legendary
Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002
Too much waiting for one coin in crypto world, atleast it's not good for me, i'm waiting for next week and i want to price rise again to atleast 2k sat, then i'm out

You will not see 2000 sat until anon is implemented. And until a new wallet update comes, price might even fall to 300 sat again. So if you are leaving, you might as well do it now
Jump to: