Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 1086. (Read 2085654 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 250
So when the new update comes?

I think this question was answered by the Official ANN by SUM Foundation. Tongue Smiley

~SoopY~
I can see nothing about the navajo tech Undecided

it will be launched before coming weekend! so within 4 days!
Activity: 518
Charactors of the NAVAJO coin Community- jokeing only

Soopy - Love & Light the Developer - Dont write crap about NAVAJO or you gonna get some. Part time God on his days off

Sum2 Dev - Gate keeper and messenger - can strike at anytime with good news

Hashforce101 - Patience is the key to life - Does not like negative people or comments or his world falls apart

minerjoen - the coin is dead , the coin is alive, coin is dead OMG im gonna be rich

paycum - positive - made a killing when someone dumped and he put up a buy wall at 300. Buys and sells and the perfect time.Always has BTC ready

ObscureBean - wise man and helpfull and gives investing tips - dont invest what you cant loose.

MedaR - always wants to no the next feature as soon as a new feature is annouced - got to love him.

GREEDYJOHN - dont fud on the forum OR HE WILL WRITE IN BIG LETTERS

hashmaster1 - Very postive but make sure you dont miss buying them coins on low!

gorian - keep calm, it's going to happen and you'll be glad you didn't panic sell

cienki7 - wants daily updates or else! Got his daily updates after complaining for 3 weeks . Happy now Wink

nousernamesleft - 10 days ago I contacted cryptsy and still no response Sad.  What are they doing over there? He will get us on cryptsy one day

pakage - I have added something else look- see that my list gotta smaller give me some nav babies

so many other members they all have their quarks and we love them

Im just jokeing around my friends - you guys are all awesome and positive people. We are all still here waiting for the big moment.

We all want this to be done write for the LONG term and years to come we will remember.

haha really put a smile on my face!

btc is getting cheap now, so i will sure bring in some extra btc's to buy nav in the next couple of days
Activity: 89
Merit: 10

I think this question was answered by the Official ANN by SUM Foundation. Tongue Smiley

~SoopY~
I can see nothing about the navajo tech Undecided
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
hope ,this latest new wont let us down and direct the market upwards.
Activity: 1313
Merit: 302

Hahahaha! I Love this! Cheesy

Btw guys I'm back to work. Smiley

haha so glad you enjoyed - now code code code you genius
~hashforce101~

haha thank you dear , I will not stop till I'm done. Smiley

~SoopY~

hehe, glad to hear, but don't overdo it now.... we want you to stay healthy.

Don't need another 3 weeks of bed rest.  :-)

looking forward to some good news this week.

Keep up the good work soopy !!!
Activity: 336

Soopy - Love & Light the Developer - Dont write crap about NAVAJO or you gonna get some. Part time God on his days off

Hashforce101 - Patience is the key to life - Does not like negative people or comments or his world falls apart

minerjoen - the coin is dead , the coin is alive, coin is dead OMG im gonna be rich

paycum - positive - made a killing when someone dumped and he put up a buy wall at 300. Buys and sells and the perfect time.Always has BTC ready

ObscureBean - wise man and helpfull and gives investing tips - dont invest what you cant loose.

MedaR - always wants to no the next feature as soon as a new feature is annouced - got to love him.

hashmaster1 - Very postive but make sure you dont miss buying them coins on low!

gorian - keep calm, it's going to happen and you'll be glad you didn't panic sell

cienki7 - wants daily updates or else! Got his daily updates after complaining for 3 weeks . Happy now Wink

nousernamesleft - 10 days ago I contacted cryptsy and still no response Sad.  What are they doing over there? He will get us on cryptsy one day

pakage - I have added something else look- see that my list gotta smaller give me some nav babies

Im just jokeing around my friends - you guys are all awesome and positive people. We are all still here waiting for the big moment.

We all want this to be done write for the LONG term and years to come we will remember.

Yeah baby! Rich time coming!  Cool
Activity: 504
Merit: 500

Confirmed happy now Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ

~hashforce101~

haha thank you dear , I will not stop till I'm done. Smiley

~SoopY~
legendary
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ

~SoopY~
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

~hashforce101~
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
Activity: 644

Good good, i dont have the whole day:D
legendary
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ

Activity: 644

nousernamesleft - 10 days ago I contacted cryptsy and still no response Sad.  What are they doing over there? He will get us on cryptsy one day

Yeah yeah bro, i know ur Joking, because i support this coin from the begin:D
But prrr why not something Nice About me?Cheesy
legendary

legendary
Hi guys
Yes, we are aware of the poloniex issue and we will be resolving this problem as soon as possible.
Also we have fixed the IRC channel - working link is posted in the opening post Wink

Best Regards!
- Navajo Coin Development Team

Awesome job - works perfect
Activity: 356
Merit: 251
Official account of NAV Development Team
Hi guys
Yes, we are aware of the poloniex issue and we will be resolving this problem as soon as possible.
Also we have fixed the IRC channel - working link is posted in the opening post Wink

Best Regards!
- Navajo Coin Development Team
legendary
https://poloniex.com/exchange/btc_nav

Poloniex Announcements
The NAV wallet is unable to sync from scratch, so deposits and withdrawals are suspended until the developers provide a fix.

Posted by busoni@poloniex at 2014-08-18 05:04:53
Activity: 336
Sell wall move up! News? Ready for little pump?  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1778
I run computer after few days, Celtic MotherFuckersCheaters Glasgow still in Champions League and NAV still below 400 sat. I think that most people here are bagholders and they won't put much more money into NAV because they already did it. What is more those people want to make profit so they wait to some treshold and then they will sell which would hold rising of price. We definitly need some big, fresh investors with big wallets to feed all bagholders. To do that NAV need advertisement and support of all of us! How new people can know anything about NAV if they don't hear anything about it.
Nav coin will rise after Dev announcements and upgrades.
Jump to: