Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 1082. (Read 2085654 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
earlier then end of the week ,not earlier of the weekend

Tomorrow, it's by birthday..
So that would be a nice birthday present from the navajo community!!
Today is not good, sunday is not good. Best is tomorrow..
0:01 gmt+1

No discusse allowed, i made my point. take it or leave it Cheesy :O

And the only thing i wish is when everything is integrated, that this coin will live forever. That the coin will be mainstream close to bitcoin, so we replace litecoin and go hand in hand with bitcoin ( but then navajo is the better coin ofc ) But that stores etc will accept Navajocoin, just like bitcoin.
Activity: 849
Merit: 507
earlier then end of the week ,not earlier of the weekend
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
I do not think a weekend is a good time for the long-awaited news. So yeah, I think today is the day ... or monday!

Oh Mondays sucks - work day - Friday night is the night or the weekend is fine. Sunday is Perfect for me. I think everyone should be prepared on Sunday
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
I do not think a weekend is a good time for the long-awaited news. So yeah, I think today is the day ... or monday!
legendary
let's see what happens today! they said before weekend, right?

Could be anytime my friend! Hay ~soopy~ how are the BETA tests going.
legendary

Friday night has arrived in Sydney hope you guys have an awesome weekend
legendary
Activity: 1082
Merit: 1002
let's see what happens today! they said before weekend, right?
legendary
NAV / BTC

"I Gotta Feelin'"

I gotta feeling that tonight's gonna be a good night
That tonight's gonna be a good night
That tonight's gonna be a good good night [x4]

Tonight's the night
Let's live it up
I got my money
Let's spend it up

Black Eyed Peas
Activity: 336
I think we need something that distinguishes us from other coins and attracts people to our cause. What do you think?
As my signature shows a link to a coin but to our NAV are no direct benefits. This would suggest that we are more than "Pump and dump" community!
Slogan as: "good things do not happen overnight"
Activity: 518
In this topic they announced a new pump for sunday: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=634416.180

maybe they are going to pump nav? Its a real possibillity as they only pump coins with potential, they pump when big news is announced and they often pump coins who have been fudded or have had hard times due to various reasons...

but its just a guess though...but if they will pump nav then price can go to 10k sats finally Smiley
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Only 4 days left till Sunday  Grin buy now the Navajo coin is going to the moon THIS IS THE COIN TO INVEST IN .... ::)The Unbreakable Code This is the coin that going to make history... Shocked

How do you know it's this sunday?
Activity: 851
Do You Even Onion Bro?
Only 4 days left till Sunday  Grin buy now the Navajo coin is going to the moon THIS IS THE COIN TO INVEST IN .... ::)The Unbreakable Code This is the coin that going to make history... Shocked
Activity: 177
Merit: 100
NOW IT'S THE TIME!!!
Buy now or die!
The next week we will see NAV +2K!!
Activity: 186
ANON release soon Smiley Thats great Wink thanks you dev ! Smiley Not many serious guys around there, finally we found you, hihi Wink
Activity: 140
buy low, sell high

Annon E. Mouse?
Activity: 140
buy low, sell high
legendary
Activity: 994
We will hit 10k soon Smiley
Get ready for take-off
Activity: 518
guys, is there any news? Was thinking about investing somewhere. ~1 btc.

big news will come before end of this weekend. you can wait till then or buy cheap now!
legendary
Jump to: