Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 1084. (Read 2085654 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
DEAR NEWBIES, WHOEVER YOU ARE, PLEASE STOP SPREADING FUD.
I OPENED AND SYNCED MY WALLET COMPLETELY IN JUST 5 MINUTES, WITH 9 ACTIVE CONNECTIONS TO NAV COIN NETWORK.

Bro relax, some1 just ask for help, and we give him that
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000
DEAR NEWBIES, WHOEVER YOU ARE, PLEASE STOP SPREADING FUD.
I OPENED AND SYNCED MY WALLET COMPLETELY IN JUST 5 MINUTES, WITH 9 ACTIVE CONNECTIONS TO NAV COIN NETWORK.
Hey guys i have problem with my navajo wallet.. The power disapeared becouse i had storm in my country and it was staking, then i wanted to open it but it has error.. Anybody know how to fix that?
Thanks

That problem is often seen also in other coin's wallets, practically can happen in every coin's client.
I had it few times and if I remember well, You need to:
1. Copy Your wallet.dat file (very important! keep this file!)
2. Get in Users>Admin (or other user name)>AppData>Roaming>NavajoCoinwallet
3. Delete whole navajocoin wallet in roaming
4. Install Your Navajo Coin wallet again
5. Change wallet's files in Roaming>Navajocoinwallet>... for Your old, previously copied wallet.dat
6. done

That should work, it worked in my LTC, SUM and few other coin's wallets before Wink

I can't find wallet.dat, i have only these files
EDIT: Okay i turned on showing hidden folders

It is in your appdata roaming folder.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Hey guys i have problem with my navajo wallet.. The power disapeared becouse i had storm in my country and it was staking, then i wanted to open it but it has error.. Anybody know how to fix that?https://i.imgur.com/s9YpE8F.png
Thanks

That problem is often seen also in other coin's wallets, practically can happen in every coin's client.
5. Change wallet's files in Roaming>Navajocoinwallet>... for Your old, previously copied wallet.dat
6. done

That should work, it worked in my LTC, SUM and few other coin's wallets before Wink

I can't find wallet.dat, i have only these files https://i.imgur.com/ZpCqAyv.png
EDIT: Okay i turned on showing hidden folders
legendary
Activity: 882
NAV Coin [NAV]
Hey guys i have problem with my navajo wallet.. The power disapeared becouse i had storm in my country and it was staking, then i wanted to open it but it has error.. Anybody know how to fix that?
Thanks

6. done

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Thanks

Delete everything except the wallet.dat and config file then redownload again! Happened to me too.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Hey guys i have problem with my navajo wallet.. The power disapeared becouse i had storm in my country and it was staking, then i wanted to open it but it has error.. Anybody know how to fix that?https://i.imgur.com/s9YpE8F.png
Thanks
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
buy low, sell high

Heart is Pumping! Blood is rushing to the brain...I see Stars, Angels and their in the distance i can make out Abraham Lincoln

That's a warning sign... you are about to have a stroke. please go to the nearest hospital  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

I thought he was talking about having an orgasm until the part about angels and abraham lincoln  Grin
Activity: 139
Merit: 100

Heart is Pumping! Blood is rushing to the brain...I see Stars, Angels and their in the distance i can make out Abraham Lincoln

That's a warning sign... you are about to have a stroke. please go to the nearest hospital  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 687
Official Update about the Progress

Dear Navajo Coin Community!
We are pleased to announce and give You that update about our progress in developments and give You a full view on the current situation.

Quote from: soopy452000
NavajoCoin Messaging System and NavajoCoin Anonymous Technology were almost finished in the development arena , proposed to be implemented in 2 stages.

When We got hit by the attack , I immediately worked on securing the network as well as restart POW to further strengthen the network for the moment and to stabalize the same as well as compensate Bittrex and Bter in the process and the great community here helped me mine the needed blocks to achieve this.

After posting the New Updated client to further secure the Network and thereafter the network stabalizing , I fell sick and was even hospitalized.

And for around 3 weeks I was dead-out , after coming back to work despite all I have been re-evaluating ways to further strengthen the NavajoCoin Anonymous Feature thus prevent any attacks while it has been implemented because when Anon is implemented we risk any attacks so I've re-evaluted in everyway and I've identified ways to make it further secured and also ways to implement them to the Beta Client.

While I have been doing all these in the Crypto World, just to tell you a bit of my background, while being a software developer in the real world I have developed applications which both civil and military applications for the Financial Sector as well as the Military under my Software Firm and I have been called upon to discuss a few upgrades on them and will be at a their facilities analysing them therefore for around 3 days I will on it.

From Monday Onwards I will be back working with NAV and you can expect an end result within the week.

The time taken will be to implement the special Security protocols that I have evaluated and further secure the NavajoCoin Anon Network even though we are testing all functional requirements for the client will be available in the beta so just think it as a quite identical to the real final client, which will have the same features the Beta will have.

And here's the few screenshots of our coding work:

This is just a preview for You, so You can be fully confident, there are more things behind the curtains. Wink

Also along side Beta Anon testing there's a special update coming for the main client. And Soopy doesn't want to tell in first hand that, becouse people might underestimate.

We have also prepared an updated blockchain in zip. for Linux Machines:

Stay tuned for more news guys!

Best Regards

- Soopy452000; Navajo Coin Development Team

So...I was thinking about building my recording studio....but now with the price in Bittrex and all the buys I've been making in the last month...Now I think that actually will go into Mastering! Fully analog...

GO NAVAJO!!!!
legendary
Activity: 1050
I've just finished adding the NAV icon to the slide show. I've also made the Foundation Member profile images and the Wallet Icons content managed.

Here's the updated development status.

Completed

• Domain Name purchased.
  • Hosting purchased.
  • Staging site setup.
  • HTML ported to the Zend Framework to allow for content management.
  • Contact form has been plugged into validation and SMTP sending.
  • Database has been setup.
  • Front end pages have been scripted to render from the database.
  • Admin section has been created.
  • Admin user management added.
  • Content management has been implemented for all 7 of the site's pages including:

• text block management
    • list management
    • link management
    • slide show management
    • project timeline management
    • foundation member profile management
    • contact form management
    • wallets content management

• Live server setup
  • Live database setup
  • Zend Framework deployed to live environment and tested
  • Social meta tags added
  • Holding page pushed to the live server
  • DNS pointed to the live server
  • NAV icon has been added to the slide show
  • Foundation member profile images & wallet icons are content managed

Outstanding

• Finalize the project timeline
  • Launch the live site

All we're waiting on now is the timeline announcement from Soopy / SUM2Dev and we can launch the website!

In the spirit of GREEDYJOHN:

LETS GO NAVAJO, LETS GO!

+60000 sats
legendary
Hi guys
Yes, we are aware of the poloniex issue and we will be resolving this problem as soon as possible.
Also we have fixed the IRC channel - working link is posted in the opening post Wink

Best Regards!
- Navajo Coin Development Team

+50000 sats
legendary
Official Update about the Progress

Dear Navajo Coin Community!
We are pleased to announce and give You that update about our progress in developments and give You a full view on the current situation.

NavajoCoin Messaging System and NavajoCoin Anonymous Technology were almost finished in the development arena , proposed to be implemented in 2 stages.

When We got hit by the attack , I immediately worked on securing the network as well as restart POW to further strengthen the network for the moment and to stabalize the same as well as compensate Bittrex and Bter in the process and the great community here helped me mine the needed blocks to achieve this.

After posting the New Updated client to further secure the Network and thereafter the network stabalizing , I fell sick and was even hospitalized.

And for around 3 weeks I was dead-out , after coming back to work despite all I have been re-evaluating ways to further strengthen the NavajoCoin Anonymous Feature thus prevent any attacks while it has been implemented because when Anon is implemented we risk any attacks so I've re-evaluted in everyway and I've identified ways to make it further secured and also ways to implement them to the Beta Client.

While I have been doing all these in the Crypto World, just to tell you a bit of my background, while being a software developer in the real world I have developed applications which both civil and military applications for the Financial Sector as well as the Military under my Software Firm and I have been called upon to discuss a few upgrades on them and will be at a their facilities analysing them therefore for around 3 days I will on it.

From Monday Onwards I will be back working with NAV and you can expect an end result within the week.

The time taken will be to implement the special Security protocols that I have evaluated and further secure the NavajoCoin Anon Network even though we are testing all functional requirements for the client will be available in the beta so just think it as a quite identical to the real final client, which will have the same features the Beta will have.

And here's the few screenshots of our coding work:

This is just a preview for You, so You can be fully confident, there are more things behind the curtains. Wink

Also along side Beta Anon testing there's a special update coming for the main client. And Soopy doesn't want to tell in first hand that, becouse people might underestimate.

We have also prepared an updated blockchain in zip. for Linux Machines:

Stay tuned for more news guys!

Best Regards

- Soopy452000; Navajo Coin Development Team

legendary
almost at 500 sats on bittrex.

TO THE MOON

Demand is out stripping supply - very good sign. I just added more NAVAJO because im a NAVAJOE
Activity: 794
Merit: 510
NavCoin Founder
almost at 500 sats on bittrex.

TO THE MOON
all i'm saying is dev will not meet deadline, each and every time for the last 3-5 times was that way, i dont' see any different this time. will see
How long have you been on this thread anyway, you bloody newbie? So you have been silently observing the coin without making a mere contribution. You should do the DEV job yourself then, if you have the skills.
Do you think the development of a virtual currency is difficult? If this is really a good coin, the price not below 500sat. In the virtual currency was double attack has not been yet cheeky said he is in prison without breaking the coin. I think you should stop on the Navajo insult because they are a great people.

More talk from another newbie.
I am not attacking Navajo - I support Navajo, but I do not like FUD from a Newbie.
Each person is all from newbie to start, don't you? I think developers to take advantage of the Navajo name to name their coins have historical position had not thought this name. If developers can't do, please change the name, to stop the Navajo insult. Every time I listen to veterans speak Navajo stories are encouraging. But every time I listen to the Navajo coins is what?

The original Navajo code (talkers) was Also not created in 1 day, not in 1 month.
Do it good or do it not, i guess the dev do it good
legendary
Also if you POST a negative comment about your coin in any forum . People get scared off, as it feeds fear doubt and uncertainty. This then mask all the great work that is happening outside the forum space.Sometimes its pays not to comment and have patience for a couple of days. If you can see the developer of a coin has given a indication of future developments to occur wait for time to pass then make a comment . Only 3 or 4 people do this and it effects the other 97 positive comments.
Be patient be happy in your life, and be positive, and share positive thoughts with others, and positive things will come to you .

Peace and Happiness
~hashforce101~

+50,000 sats
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
all i'm saying is dev will not meet deadline, each and every time for the last 3-5 times was that way, i dont' see any different this time. will see
How long have you been on this thread anyway, you bloody newbie? So you have been silently observing the coin without making a mere contribution. You should do the DEV job yourself then, if you have the skills.
Do you think the development of a virtual currency is difficult? If this is really a good coin, the price not below 500sat. In the virtual currency was double attack has not been yet cheeky said he is in prison without breaking the coin. I think you should stop on the Navajo insult because they are a great people.

I am not attacking Navajo - I support Navajo, but I do not like FUD from a Newbie.
Each person is all from newbie to start, don't you? I think developers to take advantage of the Navajo name to name their coins have historical position had not thought this name. If developers can't do, please change the name, to stop the Navajo insult. Every time I listen to veterans speak Navajo stories are encouraging. But every time I listen to the Navajo coins is what?
Activity: 336
Merit: 250

different or the same said you did not hear  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1778

Jump to: