Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 1088. (Read 2085654 times)

legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000
Also if you POST a negative comment about your coin in any forum . People get scared off, as it feeds fear doubt and uncertainty. This then mask all the great work that is happening outside the forum space.Sometimes its pays not to comment and have patience for a couple of days. If you can see the developer of a coin has given a indication of future developments to occur wait for time to pass then make a comment . Only 3 or 4 people do this and it effects the other 97 positive comments.
Be patient be happy in your life, and be positive, and share positive thoughts with others, and positive things will come to you .

Peace and Happiness
~hashforce101~
+1,000,000

We need to keep this thread clean. We need to come out as a good coin, with positive momentum behind us, because many other coins are also suffering.
Activity: 784
Merit: 503
Bitcoin King BTC
on of the true altcoins that surely isnt a scam in my opinion. Devs have done lots of work and their still busy with bigger things to come soon, i believe them.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Also if you POST a negative comment about your coin in any forum . People get scared off, as it feeds fear doubt and uncertainty. This then mask all the great work that is happening outside the forum space.Sometimes its pays not to comment and have patience for a couple of days. If you can see the developer of a coin has given a indication of future developments to occur wait for time to pass then make a comment . Only 3 or 4 people do this and it effects the other 97 positive comments.
Be patient be happy in your life, and be positive, and share positive thoughts with others, and positive things will come to you .

Peace and Happiness
~hashforce101~
legendary
This coin launched? Can I mine it?

or what is the date of launch?

NAV / BTC You can mine by buying coins from an exchange like bittrex https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-NAV.

Download the NAV wallet from page 1

Then send your coins from the exchange to your wallet. Don't password protect the wallet.

Your coins will start mining in the wallet with no GPU required or anything else. The more coins in your wallet the more coins you will mine.

GPU mining has finished @52.6 million coins where created in 7 days.

Now the above is the only way you can mine. Hope this makes since.

Great time to purchase NAV / BTC and Annon Beta testing is starting next week.

Also your NAV wallet MUST always remain open or minimized on the Desktop to Mine. I have my wallet setup to auto-start if I have to reboot the PC - So it always OPEN!
legendary
Activity: 1148
Good things come to those who wait  Grin I've never had any doubts about soopy and the team. We just need to let them work without pressure.
I just retweeted your last tweet  Wink Keep up the good work!

I understand my friend and that's why I'll let you in on a little secret. I only invest what I can afford to lose. My investments are mostly profits from other coin ventures. If my NAV end up being worth 0 sat, it will certainly not be the end of the world. If you remove money worries out of the equation, then you're have real freedom to invest in things/coins that you decide is worthy of your effort. If the coin shoot skyward you profit if not, well you haven't really lost anything.
If you've invested money you cannot afford to lose then you probably should've bailed a long time ago and take a minor loss instead of pushing your luck. Still the devs are not scammers and have not run away, so all is not lost yet Wink
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
Awasome work very useful updates and development is going on. keep your fantastic work up dev we are with you.
Activity: 794
Merit: 510
NavCoin Founder

We have also prepared an updated blockchain in zip. for Linux Machines:

If there is still the need of a blockchain in zip is evident that the last update has not adjusted much.

In fact, by compiling the last wallet in linux, and making it start from 0 in a natural way (without
downloading the blockchain in zip), the wallet still considers orphans all the blocks over the
number 11491, the first block POS.

Very embarrassing situation, and from what I understand, with regard to this problem, there are
no corrections to the horizon.

Do you have any objection, if I try to make a patch to the code of wallet?

Of course, if I will succeed, then serve the approval of Soopy, if he deems the patch, correct
and functioning on all systems.

If you give me the OK, tomorrow I might give it a look.

Im still having issues with syncing, so I would say go for it to be honest.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1001
Use Coinbase Account almosanywhere with Shift card
did https://chunkypools.com/sum stop paying out. they were getting pretty slow about it so I'm not mining there right now.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500

ATM u can only buy
Activity: 644
Merit: 500

If there is still the need of a blockchain in zip is evident that the last update has not adjusted much.

In fact, by compiling the last wallet in linux, and making it start from 0 in a natural way (without
downloading the blockchain in zip), the wallet still considers orphans all the blocks over the

Very embarrassing situation, and from what I understand, with regard to this problem, there are

Of course, if I will succeed, then serve the approval of Soopy, if he deems the patch, correct

You do not have to use the blockchain.. U can just sync from begin till end with the wallet
Activity: 1194
Merit: 502

Wrong forum ?

Anyway, coin has been launched months ago, now it is in POS only.
Activity: 1194
Merit: 502

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Super dooper, this is what I wanted - clear information about current & next moves. Shame on you Soopy that you did it only today, not earlier.
Anyway - hope I will see this coin usable & of course profitable Smiley
Activity: 851
Do You Even Onion Bro?
There always one that has to complain why is that Huh?Instead of complaining help and promote the coin invest in something you believe in this is what it all about .....Why buy and start talking negative it just make me wonder.no matter what the Dev's and Soopy are doing there job
and a good one ..it take time get thing right there job not easy if you want to get rich over night go buy a lotto ticket... Navajo  nu 1 and it will go to the moon ................. Cool Cool
legendary
Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002

Swap had a long time ago.
Unfortunately you have lost your coins.
See OP for more information and also the previous topic.

I dont think he is talking about sum v1, just an older version of the wallet

In any case, first thing is to download new wallet and blockchain.
If the block explorer sees your coins in your balance, that's what you should believe. The rest is just local problems in your computer.
I'm sure you'll see the coins once your wallet is setup again
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
2 days ago, I sent coins from wallet (version 1.0.1 windows wallet) to bittrex, and the coins seem to have gotten lost in transit.

I have searched the block explorer a number of ways, and find no trace of the transaction. I have tried these:
[1] search via transaction ID
[2] search via address (sending)
[3] search via address (destination)

as far as the block explorer is concerned, my originating address still contains the coins (it is still reflected as positive balance)

I'm doing a re-download of the blockchain right now, hopefuly this fixes it, but i won't know until download is finished in 1+ days

Meantime, I would like to ask for help recovering the coins -- any ideas and suggestions how to proceed? Much thanks in advance! Smiley

Swap had a long time ago.
Unfortunately you have lost your coins.
See OP for more information and also the previous topic.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
2 days ago, I sent coins from wallet (version 1.0.1 windows wallet) to bittrex, and the coins seem to have gotten lost in transit.

I have searched the block explorer a number of ways, and find no trace of the transaction. I have tried these:
[1] search via transaction ID
[2] search via address (sending)
[3] search via address (destination)

as far as the block explorer is concerned, my originating address still contains the coins (it is still reflected as positive balance)

I'm doing a re-download of the blockchain right now, hopefuly this fixes it, but i won't know until download is finished in 1+ days

Meantime, I would like to ask for help recovering the coins -- any ideas and suggestions how to proceed? Much thanks in advance! Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026
Good things come to those who wait  Grin I've never had any doubts about soopy and the team. We just need to let them work without pressure.
I just retweeted your last tweet  Wink Keep up the good work!

legendary
NAV / BTC Message System & Annon Beta tests next week . Very hard to buy a decent amount of NAV for under 500 sats. Good Sign . Looks like, only the new investors are selling at low .
Patience & Faith will always win.
Jump to: