Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 1085. (Read 2085654 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
all i'm saying is dev will not meet deadline, each and every time for the last 3-5 times was that way, i dont' see any different this time. will see
How long have you been on this thread anyway, you bloody newbie? So you have been silently observing the coin without making a mere contribution. You should do the DEV job yourself then, if you have the skills.
Do you think the development of a virtual currency is difficult? If this is really a good coin, the price not below 500sat. In the virtual currency was double attack has not been yet cheeky said he is in prison without breaking the coin. I think you should stop on the Navajo insult because they are a great people.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
It's not Huh You will see next week.
so it seems you are agreeing that dev will not meet the deadline for this weekend once again.
dev said within the week, which means by sunday night,

Has the deadline passed? No , then do us a favor STFU please? and stop tampering facts! Smiley
Currently your crystal ball or future telling services are not needed to the NAV community. Smiley

Have a Nice Day!

~SoopY~
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000
all i'm saying is dev will not meet deadline, each and every time for the last 3-5 times was that way, i dont' see any different this time. will see
How long have you been on this thread anyway, you bloody newbie? So you have been silently observing the coin without making a mere contribution. You should do the DEV job yourself then, if you have the skills.
legendary
Activity: 1778

Within the week he said, which could mean Sunday evening. Just clarifying so that people don't start crying scam again Friday morning

By Monday comes you still wont see anything.. this has happened each and every single time in the past and will happen again, watch and see.
Please stop spreading FUD. The DEV is doing his best as a normal human being.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
People continue to argue the price rises. All smell helplessness of few (or at least one) FUD guys here.
Activity: 139
Merit: 100
Activity: 851
Do You Even Onion Bro?
hashforce101 +1
Do You Even Onion Bro?
No he will meet the dead  line that what i ment Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1050
so it seems you are agreeing that dev will not meet the deadline for this weekend once again.

classic FUD ladies and gentlemen - this guy has a crystal ball do you want to borrow it from him.

Anyway TKKP I just beat your buy order minimum purchase price is now 356 sats untill next monday. Good luck to you
Do You Even Onion Bro?

Within the week he said, which could mean Sunday evening. Just clarifying so that people don't start crying scam again Friday morning

By Monday comes you still wont see anything.. this has happened each and every single time in the past and will happen again, watch and see.

TKKP is just giving us a good example of Fear , doubt and uncertainty. Also known as FUD - Thanks TKKP

Whatever you wanna call it.... It is the fact and everyone knows it, tell me if that's not true?
legendary
Activity: 1050

TKKP is just giving us a good example of Fear , doubt and uncertainty. Also known as FUD - Thanks TKKP

Activity: 339
Charactors of the NAVAJO coin Community- jokeing only

Soopy - Love & Light the Developer - Dont write crap about NAVAJO or you gonna get some. Part time God on his days off

Sum2 Dev - Gate keeper and messenger - can strike at anytime with good news

Hashforce101 - Patience is the key to life - Does not like negative people or comments or his world falls apart

minerjoen - the coin is dead , the coin is alive, coin is dead OMG im gonna be rich

paycum - positive - made a killing when someone dumped and he put up a buy wall at 300. Buys and sells and the perfect time.Always has BTC ready

ObscureBean - wise man and helpfull and gives investing tips - dont invest what you cant loose.

MedaR - always wants to no the next feature as soon as a new feature is annouced - got to love him.

GREEDYJOHN - dont fud on the forum OR HE WILL WRITE IN BIG LETTERS

hashmaster1 - Very postive but make sure you dont miss buying them coins on low!

gorian - keep calm, it's going to happen and you'll be glad you didn't panic sell

cienki7 - wants daily updates or else! Got his daily updates after complaining for 3 weeks . Happy now Wink

nousernamesleft - 10 days ago I contacted cryptsy and still no response Sad.  What are they doing over there? He will get us on cryptsy one day

pakage - I have added something else look- see that my list gotta smaller give me some nav babies

so many other members they all have their quarks and we love them

Im just jokeing around my friends - you guys are all awesome and positive people. We are all still here waiting for the big moment.

We all want this to be done write for the LONG term and years to come we will remember.

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
Activity: 177
I'm holding all my coins since the first day.
I hope NAV compensate my patience one day.
Do You Even Onion Bro?
Good job Soopy MORE GOOD NEWS  number1 going to the moon Grin
Activity: 373
They walk among us...
In an attempt to buy up some more cheap NAV can we create a rumour that Soopys recent posts were in fact a hack on his account and he is still missing in action?  Grin

Ok, maybe not but nice to see positive posts on here - hope Soopy is feeling warm and fuzzy again Smiley
Activity: 518
So when the new update comes?

I think this question was answered by the Official ANN by SUM Foundation. Tongue Smiley

~SoopY~
I can see nothing about the navajo tech Undecided

it will be launched before coming weekend! so within 4 days!

hehe ok thanks for clearing that up Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002
So when the new update comes?

I think this question was answered by the Official ANN by SUM Foundation. Tongue Smiley

~SoopY~
I can see nothing about the navajo tech Undecided

it will be launched before coming weekend! so within 4 days!

Jump to: