Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 1098. (Read 2085654 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 500
just FYI bittrex wallets locked due to the wallet update - should be back soon
legendary
Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002

wallet(v2.0.1.0-UT-ZAH) perfect ! devs perfect !

getinfo:
"version" : "v2.0.1.0-UT-ZAH",
"protocolversion" : 60043,
"walletversion" : 60000,
"balance" : 0.00000000,
"newmint" : 0.00000000,
"stake" : 0.00000000,
"blocks" : 225462,
"timeoffset" : 8,
"moneysupply" : 57031987.33792699,
"connections" : 14,

getmininginfo:
"blocks" : 225464,
"currentblocksize" : 1000,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : {
"proof-of-work" : 0.29403055,
"proof-of-stake" : 0.02094323,
"search-interval" : 1
},
"blockvalue" : 15000000000,
"netmhashps" : 0.00000000,
"netstakeweight" : 4296381.30700703,

Is money supply growing too fast? We started with 50 mil and with 20% first year pos we should be at 60mil early summer 2015 but we are already at 57mil
At this rate we will be at 60mil in automn 2014
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

How are you bursting anyone's bubble? Is there a rule that says there should be a minimum of lines of code added or changed for a fix to be worthwhile?
Who cares if it's only one line so long as it does what it is supposed to do? It can still take time as one has to make sure nothing breaks in the process
Also you already know he was hospitalized so half of those 23 days he was probably not coding at all and the rest of the time he might have been working on the anon too

You only have 7 posts and they are all on this thread. On a coin you supposedly think is a scam or unworthy (yet you care enough check the source).
Since you obviously know enough about bitcoin and altcoins, this can't be your only account.
So seriously, what are you doing here besides FUD? Go back to your primary account and post on coins you think are good enough to invest in.

AGREED!!  GTFO dude.......nobody wants to hear your shit anymore, it so fucking obvious you have mal intent and are not trying to help anyone.  Sell your NAV if you have some and just GTFO here!
legendary
Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002
I hate to burst the bubble because the new client is staking a lot better, but has anyone actually bothered to look at the github repo?

https://github.com/sherlockcoin/navajocoin/commits/master

In this new update which took 23 days since the last update, functionality wise, the dev has only changed 4 "if statements" and added a few more CheckBlocks.

All the other changes are just find and replaces of version numbers and the likes.

If writing 4 lines of code took 23 days, it will be the year 2145 before Anon is released.

This is not FUD, but facts.

My opinion is to get rid of your Nav while they're still above 100sats. Anon will never come, always told to wait.

PS. mod, don't delete my post. Defend your position if what I say is untrue, deleting my post only adds to my suspicion.

How are you bursting anyone's bubble? Is there a rule that says there should be a minimum of lines of code added or changed for a fix to be worthwhile?
Who cares if it's only one line so long as it does what it is supposed to do? It can still take time as one has to make sure nothing breaks in the process
Also you already know he was hospitalized so half of those 23 days he was probably not coding at all and the rest of the time he might have been working on the anon too

You only have 7 posts and they are all on this thread. On a coin you supposedly think is a scam or unworthy (yet you care enough check the source).
Since you obviously know enough about bitcoin and altcoins, this can't be your only account.
So seriously, what are you doing here besides FUD? Go back to your primary account and post on coins you think are good enough to invest in.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
I hate to burst the bubble because the new client is staking a lot better, but has anyone actually bothered to look at the github repo?

https://github.com/sherlockcoin/navajocoin/commits/master

In this new update which took 23 days since the last update, functionality wise, the dev has only changed 4 "if statements" and added a few more CheckBlocks.

All the other changes are just find and replaces of version numbers and the likes.

If writing 4 lines of code took 23 days, it will be the year 2145 before Anon is released.

This is not FUD, but facts.

My opinion is to get rid of your Nav while they're still above 100sats. Anon will never come, always told to wait.

PS. mod, don't delete my post. Defend your position if what I say is untrue, deleting my post only adds to my suspicion.
Activity: 339
Merit: 100
Let's push some interest. Fell upon this thread just now. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/what-is-your-favorite-altcoin-731911
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
Official Wallet Update

We have prepared the new Navajo Coin wallet with improved and fixed synchronization.
You can download it here:

Side Announcement- Communication Improvement

We decided that in the future Navajo Coin head dev - soopy452000 will send a finished product to SUM2dev before announcing ETA so that in case he wouldn't be able somehow to post the update, then other member of Dev Team will take care about that on time. By doing that we will avoid any problems and delays Wink

Kind Regards!
- Navajo Coin Development Team

just download and start it (unzip ) . easy and simple !
10 active , sync very fast .
the coin was confirmed .  

wallet(v2.0.1.0-UT-ZAH) perfect ! devs perfect !

getinfo:
"version" : "v2.0.1.0-UT-ZAH",
"protocolversion" : 60043,
"walletversion" : 60000,
"balance" : 0.00000000,
"newmint" : 0.00000000,
"stake" : 0.00000000,
"blocks" : 225462,
"timeoffset" : 8,
"moneysupply" : 57031987.33792699,
"connections" : 14,

getmininginfo:
"blocks" : 225464,
"currentblocksize" : 1000,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : {
"proof-of-work" : 0.29403055,
"proof-of-stake" : 0.02094323,
"search-interval" : 1
},
"blockvalue" : 15000000000,
"netmhashps" : 0.00000000,
"netstakeweight" : 4296381.30700703,

legendary
Activity: 1050
Poloniex exchange are updating there wallet NOW!

hashforce: NAV - Wallet update out
hashforce: https://www.dropbox.com/s/fa2lidztrm0n28b/NavajoCoinFixedPos%202.0.1.0%20Windows%20Wallet.zip
hashforce: NAV Rocket
qibucks: checkpoints13, nighty
qibucks: OldManKidd, checkpoints13, xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
OldManKidd: qibucks, ta ta
hashforce: OldManKidd, Is NAV updated on Poloniex
Salsa:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
BigBaller1: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
OldManKidd: hashforce, its being done now
Salsa: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
BigBaller1: OldManKidd, ahoy mateyyy
OldManKidd: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
BigBaller1: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hashforce: OldManKidd, awesome
Activity: 518
Finally my wallet sync with the mini wallet update....Over 2 weeks it couldn't sync.... Shocked
Activity: 356
Merit: 251
Official account of NAV Development Team
We are currently informing the exchanges about the new wallet. Please wait with making transactions between new wallet and exchange until they will confirm that they updated their wallet versions on their exchanges.
Cheers! Wink

mmmm i have transferred all my coins from bittrex to the new wallet at the moment you posted the new wallet. you didnt mention then that we needed to wait !

coins arrived in new wallet fine though.

can i leave them there or should i take some action?
If they arrived then it's fine of course. We told that just in case, don't worry Wink
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
We are currently informing the exchanges about the new wallet. Please wait with making transactions between new wallet and exchange until they will confirm that they updated their wallet versions on their exchanges.
Cheers! Wink

Great!

Also cryptsy?
Of course, we will let them know as well. Hopefully they will finally add us Smiley

everyone, Please contact with cryptsy to add NAV
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
Cheers! Wink

mmmm i have transferred all my coins from bittrex to the new wallet at the moment you posted the new wallet. you didnt mention then that we needed to wait !

coins arrived in new wallet fine though.

can i leave them there or should i take some action?
Cheers! Wink

Great!

Also cryptsy?
Of course, we will let them know as well. Hopefully they will finally add us Smiley
Activity: 644
Cheers! Wink

Great!

Also cryptsy?
legendary
Activity: 1512
quarkchain.io
The update works and stakes fine , nice work...
Cheers! Wink
Activity: 177
Merit: 101
Nice update! Staking la Baws!

Everyday i'm Hodling!

GJ Soopy
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net
Wallet finally sync'd for me!!! 

Me too.  Stake coming!
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
buy low, sell high
In time, he will become Super SoopY again!  Double spend glass windows!! lol  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZkS_oIJvao
Jump to: