Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 1095. (Read 2085654 times)

legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
NAV Coin [NAV]
That's not good for Chunkypool.

Because that pool sucks, they use ur coins for staking. i quit mining nav over there, i prefer to buy it, because i always had that problems like u have now.

i got coins there for weeks, still not changed to nav, contacted many times, no result.. So i juist leave that page and i never go back to that junkypool

Well, so it looks like we need some good multipool for NAV. Definitely worth to think about getting one Wink
Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Because that pool sucks, they use ur coins for staking. i quit mining nav over there, i prefer to buy it, because i always had that problems like u have now.

i got coins there for weeks, still not changed to nav, contacted many times, no result.. So i juist leave that page and i never go back to that junkypool
Activity: 177
Merit: 100
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
Has anyone gotten a chunkypool payout past few days?

no - still waiting for them to convert the mined coins to SUM/NAV after 3-4 days  Angry
legendary
Activity: 1050
Navajo (NAV) has established partnership with Bitscoinshop (http://www.bitscoinshop.com.br/en/) where you can buy items by using Navajo, and enjoy 10% discount. As Navajo is not yet integrated with the payment platform, you will need to use the following procedure during checkout:

1. Customers wishing to purchase using Navajo should choose the product, along with signing up with the details and place of delivery;

2. Choose the bank transfer as the payment method, meanwhile leave a message to indicate that you want to pay with Navajo;

3. In the message, specify the dollar amount of your purchase (with 10% discount) and the quote of the current exchanging rate (Bittrex Exchange). Bitscoinshop will convert the amount of your purchase into Navajo, and send wallet address for payment.

4. Once confirmed the payment, items will be delivered.

We have many items for mining as gridseed, Asics, shoes and articles of clothing.

+ 2000 sats
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1001
Use Coinbase Account almosanywhere with Shift card
Has anyone gotten a chunkypool payout past few days?
Activity: 295
Merit: 250
It looks like all alts are depressed just now so it's not just about one coin. Many coins have been attacked in one way or another. So best thing to do right now seems to be to hold on and try to remember why you bought in to NAV in the first place.  Smiley
Activity: 851
Do You Even Onion Bro?
Navajo is the coin to buy ... its number 1 last chance  to  buy  cheap soon they are going up Huh 
legendary
NAV / BTC Dam Big buy order went in - this is going to change everthing - dont be late guys get them quick

Annon here we come!
legendary
Definitely buy up now guys. The price is crazy low.

It dipped to 295 last night and I managed to pick up another big bag on the cheap.

500k staking now. This coin is going to be BIG!
That's why they call you the "PACKAGE", LOL.
Who are these people dumping anyway? I just cannot understand people these days - the dumper must have been desperate for BTC.

yeah i seen a 296,000 sell order last night and prices went back up again. LOL

legendary
Activity: 1778
Nevertheless, a daily update from dev would be a good sign that you haven't forgotten about the coin Wink
You ask for a daily update, as if the DEV does not have other duties outside NAVCOIN
legendary
Activity: 1778

It dipped to 295 last night and I managed to pick up another big bag on the cheap.

That's why they call you the "PACKAGE", LOL.
Who are these people dumping anyway? I just cannot understand people these days - the dumper must have been desperate for BTC.
Activity: 794
Merit: 510
NavCoin Founder

legendary
I think this is my last chance to buy cheap NAV / BTC before the Annon release. I have keeped the faith and it looks like its going to pay off .
See you at Bittrex
Activity: 292
Nevertheless, a daily update from dev would be a good sign that you haven't forgotten about the coin Wink
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
All expect news. It is not realistic to say that tomorrow we will have a working anonymous wallet but at least what stage is?
To keep our coins in our wallets need to know what(outside whitepaper) is expected and when (even in large-incorrect limits).
           This will prevent weaknesses in the network by staking?
           This will improve the distribution of the coins?
           This will keep the focus on the project?
           This will banish FUDers (this may not be true)?
Sorry I'm so insistent on news, but I think this is the right step for everyone.
    peace   Kiss

The thing is, this is not just a ordinairy anon wallet, this is super secure. I think they dont give the exact date because they dont want to get the problem like ''what if''.
So i guess the wallet + website is ready, but they are silent testing it. It's not good when they release the wallet and find out later there is a mature problem. All other alt coins are releasing everything so fast, and at the end many people are abusing the bugs.

Navajo will be perfect, that is what the dev's want, that is what i want, and i guess that's what everybody want.

Beter late and good, then fast and full of bugs or a fake anon.
Activity: 336
All expect news. It is not realistic to say that tomorrow we will have a working anonymous wallet but at least what stage is?
To keep our coins in our wallets need to know what(outside whitepaper) is expected and when (even in large-incorrect limits).
           This will prevent weaknesses in the network by staking?
           This will improve the distribution of the coins?
           This will keep the focus on the project?
           This will banish FUDers (this may not be true)?
Sorry I'm so insistent on news, but I think this is the right step for everyone.
    peace   Kiss
Activity: 1218
Merit: 279
Someone really trying to demolish the coin!
I understand that Soopy it is little slow but people .... come on ...
@Soopy Soopy now is the right time to show the next step.
I am going to sell this coin when the ETA on testnet arrives and almost reaches zero. Why? Because I think it could be a scam. If we get an ETA on testnet then a new excuse when testnet is supposed to arrive, then we will know whats up.

When we will announce ETA it will be the final date, there's no possibility for any delays after that, that's why we treat it that serious and don't want to give You ETA before having everything 100% ready.
 Take a look at our last statement:

We decided that in the future Navajo Coin head dev - soopy452000 will send a finished product to SUM2dev before announcing ETA so that in case he wouldn't be able somehow to post the update, then other member of Dev Team will take care about that on time. By doing that we will avoid any problems and delays Wink

Cheers Wink

Is it matter of a week or month?
Activity: 356
Merit: 251
Official account of NAV Development Team
I am going to sell this coin when the ETA on testnet arrives and almost reaches zero. Why? Because I think it could be a scam. If we get an ETA on testnet then a new excuse when testnet is supposed to arrive, then we will know whats up.

When we will announce ETA it will be the final date, there's no possibility for any delays after that, that's why we treat it that serious and don't want to give You ETA before having everything 100% ready.
 Take a look at our last statement:

We decided that in the future Navajo Coin head dev - soopy452000 will send a finished product to SUM2dev before announcing ETA so that in case he wouldn't be able somehow to post the update, then other member of Dev Team will take care about that on time. By doing that we will avoid any problems and delays Wink

Cheers Wink
Activity: 224
Merit: 100

I gained like 7000 coins from that dump so not all bad. Just no buyers though that's the problem.

Jump to: