Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 1094. (Read 2085654 times)

Activity: 356
Merit: 251
Official account of NAV Development Team
Yes patience is the key... Why are people always complaining sound like a  bush of cry babies give the Dev time. This coin is going to be big...Rome was not build in a day.... Navajo will b number 1

true as the rome was not built in a day same is with the Navajo

yes no need to hurry but all this silence is not good for the coin.
what if the team is coming with some super duper updates after 2 months of silence and nobody left to care?

i mean look at the buy support on b-rex ... delisting is maybe not far away.

1 or 2 messages a week and some sort of a rough roadmap should be possible.
just my frustrating 2 nav's.
Mate:
#1 there's no possibilty for delisting from Bittrex. They're delisting dead shitcoins, with no dev team, no future. NAV  has no reason for being delisted. So don't be so irrationally pessimistic Wink
#2 we are posting in this thread regularly - our last post is from yesterday. So we are here!
#3 Like we wrote yesterday - the only reason why we didn't give You a specific ETA for anon is the fact that we don't want ANY other delays - so the ETA will be released after having 100% ready product.
Cheers Smiley

read my post again i'm not asking for eta only for a rough roadmap thats not the same.
in fact we know absolutly nothing and this is not the right way to treat your investors!

That's not true. You know that the first thing ahead is Messaging System and Anon Transactions. We are talking about that since a pretty long time. You know that Soopy is working and putting his all energy to finish it asap. About the other things - one after another - we won't  post a roadmap before completing the first task mate, it wouldn't be serious Wink
I have a question!
After changing the name to NAV our SUM2dev not going to changes its name too?
Even if no mention of progress now, things like that are also important I think.
Small things can make a huge difference sometimes!
We was thinking about that, but we decided to stay with that account, becouse of bitcointalk.org limits for new users which are pretty irritating. Since we started that topic with SUM2dev acc we think there's no huge problem in staying with that one now.

No problem just ask .... things like that.
We added the information to the signature and profile information to make things more clear Wink
Hopefully now You won't have doubts that dev is posting in the thread.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
I have a question!
Even if no mention of progress now, things like that are also important I think.
We was thinking about that, but we decided to stay with that account, becouse of bitcointalk.org limits for new users which are pretty irritating. Since we started that topic with SUM2dev acc we think there's no huge problem in staying with that one now.

No problem just ask .... things like that.
I have a question!
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Yes patience is the key... Why are people always complaining sound like a  bush of cry babies give the Dev time. This coin is going to be big...Rome was not build in a day.... Navajo will b number 1

what if the team is coming with some super duper updates after 2 months of silence and nobody left to care?

Mate:
#1 there's no possibilty for delisting from Bittrex. They're delisting dead shitcoins, with no dev team, no future. NAV  has no reason for being delisted. So don't be so irrationally pessimistic Wink
#2 we are posting in this thread regularly - our last post is from yesterday. So we are here!
#3 Like we wrote yesterday - the only reason why we didn't give You a specific ETA for anon is the fact that we don't want ANY other delays - so the ETA will be released after having 100% ready product.
Cheers Smiley

read my post again i'm not asking for eta only for a rough roadmap thats not the same.
in fact we know absolutly nothing and this is not the right way to treat your investors!

yes i'm very pessimistic for nav now ....
if only one of us bagholders would sell the whole bag, the buy side on b-rex and polo would be empty!
you need to know that i'm not to far away to do that, so you better set your buy orders ....

Activity: 336
I have a question!
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
#3 I agree
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
Yes patience is the key... Why are people always complaining sound like a  bush of cry babies give the Dev time. This coin is going to be big...Rome was not build in a day.... Navajo will b number 1

Mate:
#1 there's no possibilty for delisting from Bittrex. They're delisting dead shitcoins, with no dev team, no future. NAV  has no reason for being delisted. So don't be so irrationally pessimistic Wink
Cheers Smiley

Good job, keep up the good work dev/devs we're still waiting only impatient guys crying like a kid
Yes patience is the key... Why are people always complaining sound like a  bush of cry babies give the Dev time. This coin is going to be big...Rome was not build in a day.... Navajo will b number 1

Mate:
#1 there's no possibility for delisting from Bittrex. They're delisting dead shitcoins, with no dev team, no future. NAV  has no reason for being delisted. So don't be so irrationally pessimistic Wink
Cheers Smiley
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Lol, I think we are super patient as there are almost no new features to the coin... really, I'm loosing my faith slowly. One message a day would be enough, it's not that much devs.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

Activity: 851
Do You Even Onion Bro?
legendary
Activity: 1050
Ganesha is with US http://simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ganesha

Patience is the key to life and from patience we can view the past to make decisions about our future.

This is why WE are still here.
Activity: 295
Just an opinion but this coin has some of the most patient and loyal supporters I have ever seen on any coin.
Soopy and Co, they deserve a post a day at least.
Activity: 171
Merit: 100
Navajo (NAV) has established partnership with Bitscoinshop (http://www.bitscoinshop.com.br/en/) where you can buy items by using Navajo, and enjoy 10% discount. As Navajo is not yet integrated with the payment platform, you will need to use the following procedure during checkout:

1. Customers wishing to purchase using Navajo should choose the product, along with signing up with the details and place of delivery;

2. Choose the bank transfer as the payment method, meanwhile leave a message to indicate that you want to pay with Navajo;

3. In the message, specify the dollar amount of your purchase (with 10% discount) and the quote of the current exchanging rate (Bittrex Exchange). Bitscoinshop will convert the amount of your purchase into Navajo, and send wallet address for payment.

4. Once confirmed the payment, items will be delivered.

We have many items for mining as gridseed, Asics, shoes and articles of clothing.

+ 2000 sats

Why would you quote something from such a long time ago?
What we need is a roadmap or something...anything.

because it is, beside that we're believers, not quite more what we have..
we need a roadmap and i think we have the right to get one, there are no reasons for excuses anymore, because we are the true bagholders of navajo and there are not many more left.

we need no immediately results, we need some infos, some plans and holy dolly dont do it with pm's and such suspicious stuff.
and if you need help with something you could also ask.....

and i also stopped mining with chunkys, one reason im loosing faith in the coin from day to day more, the other reason is it works not as it should, also waiting for a payout since days

so i hope i will be surprised if not its not tragic, just want to see a end, no matter how it will looking ( i hate waiting)  lol  Kiss
Activity: 292
Navajo (NAV) has established partnership with Bitscoinshop (http://www.bitscoinshop.com.br/en/) where you can buy items by using Navajo, and enjoy 10% discount. As Navajo is not yet integrated with the payment platform, you will need to use the following procedure during checkout:

1. Customers wishing to purchase using Navajo should choose the product, along with signing up with the details and place of delivery;

2. Choose the bank transfer as the payment method, meanwhile leave a message to indicate that you want to pay with Navajo;

3. In the message, specify the dollar amount of your purchase (with 10% discount) and the quote of the current exchanging rate (Bittrex Exchange). Bitscoinshop will convert the amount of your purchase into Navajo, and send wallet address for payment.

4. Once confirmed the payment, items will be delivered.

We have many items for mining as gridseed, Asics, shoes and articles of clothing.

+ 2000 sats

Why would you quote something from such a long time ago?
What we need is a roadmap or something...anything.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 279
Price of navajo is right now shitty but stable Smiley As devs said soon some big updates will come, we just need fresh investors with deep wallets to get involved here.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Can we get a " check for updates" button in Wallet to check we have the most current version of the wallet
Also wallet chat

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
That's not good for Chunkypool.

Because that pool sucks, they use ur coins for staking. i quit mining nav over there, i prefer to buy it, because i always had that problems like u have now.

i got coins there for weeks, still not changed to nav, contacted many times, no result.. So i juist leave that page and i never go back to that junkypool

Well, so it looks like we need some good multipool for NAV. Definitely worth to think about getting one Wink

i will make contact with navajo dev's, good idea indeed.
Jump to: