Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 1096. (Read 2085654 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
don't worry guys dumpers will be buying for >1000sat soon Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026
Someone really trying to demolish the coin!
I understand that Soopy it is little slow but people .... come on ...
@Soopy Soopy now is the right time to show the next step.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Great Question . It is now the time to ask this question . Whats the plans for Annon testnet etc Soopy and The Navajo Team. We are to excited!

I thought I saw a countdown on the website which said 48 hours but it was put up then taken down, I guess he is still working on it. But 48 hours seems like a good guess.

which domain? navjocoin.com?

thnx

i would say just wait for the news, i think they release the website and the navajo wallet ( anon etc ) at the same time. Because it make no sense to release the website first and a few days later the wallet.
Or first the wallet and then the website.
i guess all will be finished this month
legendary
Activity: 1082
Merit: 1002
Great Question . It is now the time to ask this question . Whats the plans for Annon testnet etc Soopy and The Navajo Team. We are to excited!

I thought I saw a countdown on the website which said 48 hours but it was put up then taken down, I guess he is still working on it. But 48 hours seems like a good guess.

which domain? navjocoin.com?

thnx
Activity: 224
Merit: 100

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Still no anon testnet date. This is terrible  Embarrassed

Soopy we demand launch date for testnet! Or even rough schedule, otherwise how can we have faith.

Activity: 295
Neverknow coin. The unbreakable silence.   Grin
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Still no anon testnet date. This is terrible  Embarrassed

Soopy we demand launch date for testnet! Or even rough schedule, otherwise how can we have faith.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 279
DAMN SHIT!!!!!!!!! HOW IT IS POSSIBLE THAT LEGIA WAS DISQUALIFICATED. UEFA BIGGEST MAFIA IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!! FUCK THEM. FUCK CELTIC GLASGOW IN THE ASS. THEY DONT HAVE A HONOR!!! FUCK SCOTLAND FUCK UEFA

Did I see you on TV?  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtCUYUBOnzk&html5=1

Hehe funny :p I am bit calmer right now, Legia will appeal to tribunal in Lossana what doesn't change the fact that those scotish motherfuckers with wet pussies are stupid bitches without any honor.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Navajo Coin NAV / BTC - Coming to BTER Exchange https://bter.com/trade/nav_btc

That's great news  Smiley I haven't really tried Bter myself but they're currently the #2 altcoin exchange by volume and that's definitely a good thing.

E-mail from Cryptsy:

Hello,

I just want to let you know we are still working on  the said concern.
I'll keep this ticket open and I'll email you right away once I receive an update.

Sincerely,
Cryptsy.com

Well at least we managed to get a response from them. Fingers crossed  Roll Eyes
Any idea why I am getting more generated but not accepted when staking? Its almost half the amount that it mines from staking are not accepted  Sad

are you using the new wallet
Yeah new wallet…. I seem to be getting more "conflicted" than before the wallet update?  Huh

And you deleted (except wallet) and then download the whole block chain?
Activity: 373
They walk among us...
Any idea why I am getting more generated but not accepted when staking? Its almost half the amount that it mines from staking are not accepted  Sad

Yeah new wallet…. I seem to be getting more "conflicted" than before the wallet update?  Huh
legendary
How many NAV / BTC do you have?
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1001
Use Coinbase Account almosanywhere with Shift card
With new wallet I am having fewer not accepted blocks than before. 0 last 24 hrs I get many small .3-2.1 NAV ~ every 2 hrs

legendary

Activity: 373
They walk among us...
legendary
someone is giving away cheap NAV / BTC at bittrex https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-NAV
dont no how long it will last for -buy them for penuts
legendary
Activity: 1778
Look at Bittrex - somebody is keeping the price down with a limited amount of Navcoin, so that they can buy it up whenever others sell at this low price.
Jump to: