Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 1101. (Read 2085654 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
I'm going to update the Nodes meanwhile , you can talk to me or pm with anything.

~SoopY~

will we be getting the update today. what happened yesterday
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
I'm going to update the Nodes meanwhile , you can talk to me or pm with anything.

~SoopY~
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
Market on cryptsy should be online after this update

Let's start the ride then!
Yeah, it's just the beginning Smiley
Activity: 504

Let's start the ride then!
legendary
Activity: 177
Merit: 101
can anybody tell what the roadmap of this coin ? interested with name navajo coin

Look the first page, read the white paper

Welcome
Developers are gone, you sure you want to join

go out, it's Saturday. Nobody is gone update will be released soon.
A stupid person. Use your brain to think is developers don't know today is the weekend? Even if the weekend can't update, I would like to be able to reply, tell us update delay. Can you tell me why? Stupid
You are stupid, stupid, stupid and again stupid. GTFO with your hate on NAV
legendary
Github has been updated , I have handed over the Windows Client to the Foundation , it will be posted on the OP , Sorry for the delay guys I was at an appointment with the doctor and even though the client was ready I was not prepared to release it without adding checkpoints and changing a few typos.

Everything is perfect , Enjoy the new Client.

Client Version : 2.0.1.0-UT-ZAH

https://www.dropbox.com/s/fa2lidztrm0n28b/NavajoCoinFixedPos%202.0.1.0%20Windows%20Wallet.zip

~SoopY~

Good job man Smiley
Github has been updated , I have handed over the Windows Client to the Foundation , it will be posted on the OP , Sorry for the delay guys I was at an appointment with the doctor and even though the client was ready I was not prepared to release it without adding checkpoints and changing a few typos.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/fa2lidztrm0n28b/NavajoCoinFixedPos%202.0.1.0%20Windows%20Wallet.zip

~SoopY~

Thanks Soopy Smiley Good job!
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ

~SoopY~
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Oh well I guess Dev will not return. Then I sell you my coins ... when I think ... no.
can anybody tell what the roadmap of this coin ? interested with name navajo coin

Welcome

A stupid person. Use your brain to think is developers don't know today is the weekend? Even if the weekend can't update, I would like to be able to reply, tell us update delay. Can you tell me why? Stupid

Now is your turn to use your brain:

1.2565 1.1045 306808.93322250 0.00000360
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Welcome

Welcome

Activity: 518

Welcome

congratulations, you have managed to post 31 post with your account and they are all fud against nav! I dont know why im still responding to this but damn i just cant understand why you spend your time doing things like this. If you dont like nav, then just go away.
Activity: 644

Welcome

Lol where u talk About??
Dont lie please, go talk shit at other topics please

Welcome

lol omg have they i believe you silly man, go fud elsewhere
Activity: 644

Welcome

see the OP
i can't sync. anyone help?
stop at 212294 blocks remaining.

better wait till the new wallet is released, which will happen soon. the new wallet has a fix for the sync problems.
i just woke up, really amazing to see how fast people are panicing based on nothing lol.

dev has always kept his promisses, and yes with some delays, but damn stop judging so fast. he probably fell asleep or something. and yes if he told 3 hours it isnt good, but damn the world doesnt end due to a small delay.

and the most funny part is that all those negative persons turn into positive ones in a second and within another second turn negative again...

you all want the same thing and say a stable price is important to you. well if you start yelling every 5 minutes that nothing happened then you destabilize the prize yourselves...

just relax, watch the topic some now and then and wait for the update! nothing more nothing less.

I was the one who talked About an stable price..
I dont talk negative..

ah ok sorry,wasnt ment personal. just wanted to point out to everyone that posting panic fud isnt helping anyone and is based on air.
Jump to: