Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 1112. (Read 2085654 times)

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
Yep and POS is........proof of smoking:-)
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
buy low, sell high
Wow.....hashforce has been visiting the potcoin thread today:-)

Too funny!

Hmm....  POW= Proof of weed?
legendary
Activity: 1260
Wow.....hashforce has been visiting the potcoin thread today:-)

Too funny!
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Snooy said nonsense useful? Can answer why the C platform has not been resolved.Anon Bata where, by the doctor stole?  Grin

speal english bro

NAV/ BTC buy cheap while you can

@yuhang87412533 - because you keep asking the same question a million times - its going to take a couple of months to do.

So what will you do with your NAV now - hold or sell. As we are waiting to buy

YOU speal engrish, bro!! lol

hahahaha hahah LOL prtff prtff prpftt  see I cant even spell now readying that haha
Reading u mean.
Hehe
legendary
Activity: 1050
Snooy said nonsense useful? Can answer why the C platform has not been resolved.Anon Bata where, by the doctor stole?  Grin

speal english bro

@yuhang87412533 - because you keep asking the same question a million times - its going to take a couple of months to do.

hahahaha hahah LOL prtff prtff prpftt  see I cant even spell now readying that haha
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
buy low, sell high

speal english bro

legendary

speal english bro

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Snooy said nonsense useful? Can answer why the C platform has not been resolved.Anon Bata where, by the doctor stole?  Grin
legendary
NAV /BTC Some MASSIVE buy orders in the hundred thousands now for NAV / BTC 350 Sats
This coin is getting alot of attension at this price on bittrex - Ask your self a question - WHY?
People are buying now, to sell later.

You see, prices may spike even after a simple wallet upgrade, then they will spike again during and after beta testing. I hope that the DEV has enough coins, because he deserves it. I missed all the fun, I am holding my NAV, but I should have dumped at 1800 - 2000 Sat.

you have a lot of NAV . you are in a good position
legendary
Their gone guys
legendary
NAV / BTC Not many NAVAJO below 360 sat left better be quick https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-NAV
about 3625 left only

none on Poloniex below 569 SAT
legendary
Activity: 1778
I was believer on that coin at the beginning but now...jesus.. anon features aren't antyhing special right now so it simply can't bring the coin to the moon. And dev really acting like a nigerian princess. Again and again the same bullshit without no real info. Just take a look. Sad but true. I'm glad I was lucky to sell all my coins at 800s without losses. Only going back here to see if I was wrong. Hope I was for all of you who got stuck at higher prices. Good luck
Hello Guys,

While I understand your impatience in this moment I kindly request you to bear with us , I'm working on the new client update disregarding my health and everything so that we can put that behind and work on the next stages of our initial plan , let me remind you that:

When SUM was abandoned by it's original developer , it was you the dearest community that had faith in the coin and brought me on board to fix it and we got there.

When SUM2 was released and successfully swapped , it was you the dearest community that was having faith on it , that it made a name and I was there with you and we got there.

When SUM2 was rebranded to NAV successfully , it was you the dearest community that was having faith on it and believed that it will become much more than another CryptoCoin and I was with you and rebranded successfully , we got there.

When NAV was attacked and a double-spent was occurred within exchanges , it was you the dearest community that was having faith that we will get right backup and stronger and we got there not only we got there but we compensated every loss and today stand out to be the only coin that survived a double spend attack and compensated exchanges losses , to date it's only coin to survive without going into drastic measures such as a New Coin and a Swap (Remember C2)

So I ask the faith of my dearest community to believe that we will get there as we planned as we all look forward to , as I was there with and so I shall always be with you , we will get there.

So all of the above reasons should give you enough faith about me , my capabilities and the future of NavajoCoin.

Soopy's Quote (I really never wanted to say this , as this would be promoting myself or talking big about me , but the situation permits me)

Code:
A Developer's true talent can be measured not when things are going good , but when things are going terrible and at adverse situations , there's no better way to measure their talents and capabilities but in these times , what they do and thus ultimately overcome the situation defines them and who they are and what they can do.

So I ask you as always , believe in what you believe in. Smiley

Love & Light!

~SoopY~

Activity: 49
Merit: 0
I was believer on that coin at the beginning but now...jesus.. anon features aren't antyhing special right now so it simply can't bring the coin to the moon. And dev really acting like a nigerian princess. Again and again the same bullshit without no real info. Just take a look. Sad but true. I'm glad I was lucky to sell all my coins at 800s without losses. Only going back here to see if I was wrong. Hope I was for all of you who got stuck at higher prices. Good luck
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
This coin is dead as shit.

lol, don't know why you would buy it now. Better price is around 100 sats

hahahah...i really hope this will cause more panic dumps.

legendary
Activity: 1778
NAV /BTC Some MASSIVE buy orders in the hundred thousands now for NAV / BTC 350 Sats
This coin is getting alot of attension at this price on bittrex - Ask your self a question - WHY?
People are buying now, to sell later.

You see, prices may spike even after a simple wallet upgrade, then they will spike again during and after beta testing. I hope that the DEV has enough coins, because he deserves it. I missed all the fun, I am holding my NAV, but I should have dumped at 1800 - 2000 Sat.
legendary
legendary

hmm interesting you say that .

I see in your past comments you talk about volume and panic sells on another coin thread.

I want to increase my volume in my wallet so I can stake as a long term investor and mine more NAV.

Your investor comment is "this coin is shit" . So why you have NAV or even bothering to post on this thread . Makes no since.

Unless you are doing the same as me . So by calling the coin "shit" will drive the price down so you can buy more. Right!

or you have bought in on high and lost value in your holdings. So by calling it shit you dont want a price increase.

Bro it depends when you buy and sell , 1 day , 1 week , 5 years

BTC was worth 50c in 2009 and now 2014 it is $580 per coin.

Just depends when the word shit can be used.

BTC went to $1200 each and now its $580. So you would call BTC shit coin Right? Right?
Activity: 784
Merit: 503
Bitcoin King BTC

haha someone wants to buy so bad!!
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I also agree with this coin is dead. Although the developers have been declared themselves in hard work, but he has been avoiding answering a question, that is why the previously announced Anon Beta began in July 14th, but now there is no news.
Activity: 868

Jump to: