Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 1114. (Read 2085654 times)

Activity: 1194
Merit: 502

"proof" shown is insufficient.

What you fail to understand is that this applies only to you.

It's not sufficient for you.

There is no need to impose your convictions upon others.
However if you're looking for a good fight on personal tastes, you should head over to the nearest church, find a preacher and tell him that proof of the existence of God is insufficient.
Maybe you're a science man? Then go to the biggest pharmaceutical company you can find, find their best drug and tell them that proof that their drug works is insufficient because their clinical trial was based on 10,000 people and not the entire world.  Cheesy

And I've never even attempted to do so.
(Are you sure you reply the right person?)

I'm not the one who brought a final proof in support of their ideas.

When someone does, IMHO implicitly accepts the risk that it should be discussed and / or refuted, and then can turn against their thesis.

For this reason it would be a good thing at least see if it is actually a good proof or not, acceptable even beyond their own convictions.

So the validity of a proof is no longer just a personal opinion, but something that must withstand the light of reason.

Regarding a personal struggle on the basis of beliefs as well, no thanks are not very interested there are already too many in the world unfortunately.

I know, the real fanatics do not need proof, and the proof for the skeptics are never enough, but there are other categories of people,
reasonable people who openly assess the facts one by one.

When you are in a group of reasonable people and you manage to keep an open mind sometimes certain exchanges of ideas
can be very interesting and lead to a common growth.
It is this hope that we continue to communicate, or not?

So my hope that we can go beyond being radically skeptical or fanatics, and with an open mind and respectful of others,
be communicative and rational, able to grow, to be better than that.

legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026
This coin have no future!
Time passing and nothing happens..
Now we have a lot of bagholders waiting to dump..
No info about **anon**
Timeline..nothing
There are a lot others coin right now and lm stuck here with this one..waiting to dump at 1k..but now l think we will not see 1k anymore..

Time will tell, a few days ago everybody thought soopy is dead, but we saw he was still alive
My advice: if u can be patient that'd be great
time ?
how much?
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
No info about **anon**
Timeline..nothing
There are a lot others coin right now and lm stuck here with this one..waiting to dump at 1k..but now l think we will not see 1k anymore..

Time will tell, a few days ago everybody thought soopy is dead, but we saw he was still alive
My advice: if u can be patient that'd be great
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026
No info about **anon**
Timeline..nothing
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Truth is that anyone can believe what they want.
Neither I nor anyone else on the forum is compelled anyone here to invest money, time and nerves.
And all these hysterical statements about the "end of the world" interfere to assess its quality and its deficiencies.
Whether it can interact better by dev's with the community? Yes of course, but it is "their" coin and their style.
If they fail to hold our attention to this coin, the blame will be theirs.
But please do not listen to what I say and Do not Spam here, there are dozens of coins that will "make you a Millionaire," why do you stand here?
legendary
Activity: 1260
All thi bickering and bullshit in this thread is getting really old and I am sure many people would be put off getting involved with all the non stop negativity.  Every time someone responds to one the numerous idiots trolling this thread, 1-2 pages follow with typically 2-3 people going back and forth talking shit, doing NOTHING to help the coin, devs or the community. 

Ignore these fools and THEY will post much less!!
legendary
Activity: 1148
lol, did you just equate believing in this coin with believing in god?

i hope there's more chance of this coin being legit than god existing... otherwise we're really fucked  Shocked

I can't blame you for not grasping the subtleties of my comment. You can read it a few more times if you want.
But feel free to hang on to your current understanding  Wink
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
lol, did you just equate believing in this coin with believing in god?

i hope there's more chance of this coin being legit than god existing... otherwise we're really fucked  Shocked
legendary

"proof" shown is insufficient.

What you fail to understand is that this applies only to you.

It's not sufficient for you.

There is no need to impose your convictions upon others.
However if you're looking for a good fight on personal tastes, you should head over to the nearest church, find a preacher and tell him that proof of the existence of God is insufficient.
Maybe you're a science man? Then go to the biggest pharmaceutical company you can find, find their best drug and tell them that proof that their drug works is insufficient because their clinical trial was based on 10,000 people and not the entire world.  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1050
NAV /  BTC. I would buy as much NAV at these prices as you can.
Ignore all the TALK above

Dev is working hard and things will be annouced when ready
legendary
Activity: 1778
What is new date for anon beta?

Simple question that should have a simple answer.
We do not know yet. Anon seems to be a difficult task. Now that soopy is back, we know that he will deliver.
Activity: 1194
Merit: 502

but ur opinion is wrong, this because i just gave u the proof ur totally wrong?

But your proof is really conclusive?
Check your photos with the one shown weeks ago by the author of the site.

http://snag.gy/g3VCN.jpg
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7828376

The only difference I can see is the "ABOUT", just that.

I'm not saying that the devs are not working on it, but only that the "proof" shown is insufficient.

That for which I complain (yet) is that the OP has not yet been updated, and to do this it does not
take weeks or elaborate strategic choices.
(The two lines on the blockchain downloads that refers even to another message, do not even want to consider as an update.)

One other thing but just a personal observation, I find it funny that everyone in this forum asking all the time for deployment
of anonymity, and then when someone semi-anonymous expresses his doubts, it is regularly attacked because it is a new one unknown guy.
  Grin Grin

legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1001
Use Coinbase Account almosanywhere with Shift card
What is new date for anon beta?

Simple question that should have a simple answer.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
buy low, sell high
I'm not sure a JPG of a photoshop file constitutes proof..

The fact that there's only 3.1BTC to take us to zero in buy orders on bittrex speaks volumes.

Think of that what you want.  Huh

Activity: 336
People! Why not see 3 pages back?
Why not ask these questions when @soopy was here and answered?
This indicates to me that you just want to devalue the coin with your FUD!
Now in most parts of the world is the day off, and is not required to answer all questions (most of them are not legitimate).
Just wait @soopy to be online and then ask your questions.
And if you do not wait, "CT Fletcher" will tell you what I think about you!

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
The test is before July 14th should be ready to things, and the result of a attack and developers after the illness, these are gone. There is only one possible those so-called test is a hoax
legendary

The fact that there's only 3.1BTC to take us to zero in buy orders on bittrex speaks volumes.

What you say may be true but have but have you considered even one second that maybe we don't care what happens??
Your deductions/conclusions however true they may be, apply only to you, others may not care about the implications. There is no need to force your beliefs upon others but thanks for warning us  Wink
Activity: 295
true, basically thats because most people are waiting on the sideline and will step in when dev delivers..you already saw that when he posted a message after his illness, volume immediately went up by 500%

Yes, I will wait for some changes too.
Activity: 518
true, basically thats because most people are waiting on the sideline and will step in when dev delivers..you already saw that when he posted a message after his illness, volume immediately went up by 500%
Activity: 8
Merit: 0

Jump to: