Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 1113. (Read 2085654 times)

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Big thankyou to soopy the Developer of NAV/BTC Navajo Coin for keeping us informed of his current workings.

My BTC order just came in and the price is fantastic for buying and keeping as a long term investment. I can see good returns as an investor at these prices. Will add more to my tally 10 mins.

Wallet is staking and mining very well!

Well done NAVAJO
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Wow thanks for that dump whoever it was. However not all my orders were filled. Please proceed to dump more. Preferably into the low 200s. Thanks again.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1001
Use Coinbase Account almosanywhere with Shift card
This is me making stuff up. I have no inside info.

So day Anon Beta is to be released anon modual was
   A. Ready
   B. Not ready buy was actively being worked on.
   C. Total BS for pump and dump

Doublespend attack happen. Would not release Anon Beta no matter A,B or C Must be fixed so coins can trade freely.

Doublespend is fixed but some users cannot load client from empty blockchain.

This will delay Anon
  A. Was ready But since this is on testnet most will be loading new testnet blockchain. Needs new synch patch
  B. Work is continuing but not announced to help keep coin going. will need synch patch also drag out time for it finish to help get Beta ready
  C. releasing synch patch will allow for more new users suckers to buy coin as part of hype build up

My personal guess is 66%A 33%B 1%C. Either A or B will profit in long run and if you know what you are doing and even profit from C if you already have NAV or by before sync patch release.

in all cases dumping NAV now is a poor idea unless you grabbed some at the 200 level.

So now there is a nice post you can look at 6 Months from now and see how big of a genius/fool I was :-)
legendary
Activity: 1778
Soopy is starting to sound like one of those Nigerian scamming emails I get all the time.
Why don't you do the job yourself, if you feel that the role of DEV is so easy. Please remember that their are hidden costs involved in developing a crypto-currency and soopy has other things to do with his time.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Soopy is starting to sound like one of those Nigerian scamming emails I get all the time.

:DDDDDDDDDDD
Activity: 882
We're all here and we believe in you Soopy. Even FUDers  Cheesy

lol even fuders Smiley
but some true if they not belive on Soopy then no need make fud Smiley
Activity: 849
Merit: 507
you dont like NAV , you dont like this situation- simple -just sell it and go away:)
Activity: 258
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1778
BELIEVE IN SOOPY AND BE PATIENT.
Activity: 896
Merit: 504
Damm well said SoopY. "have a little faith in me"

We have (or at least most of us). Now keep working your magic

BluRPie
Activity: 1218
Merit: 279
hi, i still belive , buy 27k more nav Smiley

It is definitely best invest for now. If Soopy will reveal some schedule of anon we will have 2k sat which is 500% from now. If anon will came (I am sure that Soopy will deliver it) we will have 5-10k for NAV Smiley
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
hi, i still belive , buy 27k more nav Smiley
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
We're all here and we believe in you Soopy. Even FUDers  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1082
Merit: 1002
Hello Guys,

While I understand your impatience in this moment I kindly request you to bear with us , I'm working on the new client update disregarding my health and everything so that we can put that behind and work on the next stages of our initial plan , let me remind you that:

When SUM was abandoned by it's original developer , it was you the dearest community that had faith in the coin and brought me on board to fix it and we got there.

When SUM2 was released and successfully swapped , it was you the dearest community that was having faith on it , that it made a name and I was there with you and we got there.

When SUM2 was rebranded to NAV successfully , it was you the dearest community that was having faith on it and believed that it will become much more than another CryptoCoin and I was with you and rebranded successfully , we got there.

When NAV was attacked and a double-spent was occurred within exchanges , it was you the dearest community that was having faith that we will get right backup and stronger and we got there not only we got there but we compensated every loss and today stand out to be the only coin that survived a double spend attack and compensated exchanges losses , to date it's only coin to survive without going into drastic measures such as a New Coin and a Swap (Remember C2)

So I ask the faith of my dearest community to believe that we will get there as we planned as we all look forward to , as I was there with and so I shall always be with you , we will get there.

So all of the above reasons should give you enough faith about me , my capabilities and the future of NavajoCoin.

Soopy's Quote (I really never wanted to say this , as this would be promoting myself or talking big about me , but the situation permits me)

Code:
A Developer's true talent can be measured not when things are going good , but when things are going terrible and at adverse situations , there's no better way to measure their talents and capabilities but in these times , what they do and thus ultimately overcome the situation defines them and who they are and what they can do.

So I ask you as always , believe in what you believe in. Smiley

Love & Light!

~SoopY~[/b]

The community will hold!

But will there still be a testing phase / testnet for the anon, where the community can help? Just curious Cheesy
Activity: 644
Hello Guys,

While I understand your impatience in this moment I kindly request you to bear with us , I'm working on the new client update disregarding my health and everything so that we can put that behind and work on the next stages of our initial plan , let me remind you that:

When SUM was abandoned by it's original developer , it was you the dearest community that had faith in the coin and brought me on board to fix it and we got there.

When SUM2 was released and successfully swapped , it was you the dearest community that was having faith on it , that it made a name and I was there with you and we got there.

When SUM2 was rebranded to NAV successfully , it was you the dearest community that was having faith on it and believed that it will become much more than another CryptoCoin and I was with you and rebranded successfully , we got there.

When NAV was attacked and a double-spent was occurred within exchanges , it was you the dearest community that was having faith that we will get right backup and stronger and we got there not only we got there but we compensated every loss and today stand out to be the only coin that survived a double spend attack and compensated exchanges losses , to date it's only coin to survive without going into drastic measures such as a New Coin and a Swap (Remember C2)

So I ask the faith of my dearest community to believe that we will get there as we planned as we all look forward to , as I was there with and so I shall always be with you , we will get there.

So all of the above reasons should give you enough faith about me , my capabilities and the future of NavajoCoin.

Soopy's Quote (I really never wanted to say this , as this would be promoting myself or talking big about me , but the situation permits me)

Code:
A Developer's true talent can be measured not when things are going good , but when things are going terrible and at adverse situations , there's no better way to measure their talents and capabilities but in these times , what they do and thus ultimately overcome the situation defines them and who they are and what they can do.

Love & Light!

~SoopY~

Ofc we are here
legendary
Activity: 1302
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
Hello Guys,

Code:

Love & Light!

~SoopY~
legendary
Activity: 994
PM from soopy:)

Hello My Friend,

Thank you very much for your kind get well soon wishes. Smiley

Anon will be introduced soon and everything will go as planned , the Foundation will keep you informed of everything. Smiley

I'm currently working on a client to fix slight issues people are having with syncing.

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~
+1, i told u guys, mostly, patience is key of success in crypto world
so he really answers on all PM messages . Everything goes with plan take it easy you can't earn so much money druring one day! keep calm guys!
PM from soopy:)

Hello My Friend,

Thank you very much for your kind get well soon wishes. Smiley

Anon will be introduced soon and everything will go as planned , the Foundation will keep you informed of everything. Smiley

I'm currently working on a client to fix slight issues people are having with syncing.

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~
legendary
Activity: 1148
i try to be patient and i understand soopy's situation ...
but we really need a rough time frame - should not be asked to much for investors.
silence is not building trust, at least for me.

well holding and waiting ....
Jump to: