Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 1107. (Read 2085654 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 250
indeed better wait for installing the wallet, the new wallet will be ready very soon.
Activity: 356
Merit: 251
Official account of NAV Development Team
Wallet don't sync. any nodes?? Huh

addnode=navajosupernode1.no-ip.biz
addnode=navajosupernode2.no-ip.biz
addnode=navajosupernode3.no-ip.biz
addnode=navajosupernode4.no-ip.biz
addnode=navajosupernode5.no-ip.biz

put this in the summercoinv2  conf in ur appdata/roaming folder..

Hello!
fenomenhaa please follow these instructions:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-nav-nav-coin-community-fund-live-679791
However if You will still have problems with synchronization, You need to know that head dev is finishing the wallet with sync fix Wink
Kind Regards!
- Navajo Coin Development Team
Activity: 1624
So now we just have to wait more... Anyway ill wait Cheesy
Activity: 644
Merit: 500

addnode=navajosupernode1.no-ip.biz
addnode=navajosupernode2.no-ip.biz
addnode=navajosupernode3.no-ip.biz
addnode=navajosupernode4.no-ip.biz
addnode=navajosupernode5.no-ip.biz

put this in the summercoinv2  conf in ur appdata/roaming folder..

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
quarkchain.io
Im  still supporting Navajo. That was the most relyable sting in cryptoworld last monts. I hope that Soopy will bring the community what he promissed... respect!
Activity: 248
Activity: 851
Do You Even Onion Bro?
Navajo is going up>> Grin  this coin is here to stay.....no 1 navajo Wink
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
buy low, sell high
This coin is not dead, BUT WE HAVE TO APPRECIATE THE SKILL AND EFFORT REQUIRED TO DEVELOP A CRYPTOCOIN.

Ahhh we know its back on track when the huge letters appear! Ive kinda missed them….. and of course soppy too Smiley

Il get me coat…..

Shhh! Don't encourage him...lol
Activity: 373
They walk among us...
This coin is not dead, BUT WE HAVE TO APPRECIATE THE SKILL AND EFFORT REQUIRED TO DEVELOP A CRYPTOCOIN.

Ahhh we know its back on track when the huge letters appear! Ive kinda missed them….. and of course soppy too Smiley

Il get me coat…..
Activity: 518

Always with the yelling.   It makes me upset every time I see it.  It's been made clear that others feel the same way.

Can you please just post like the rest of us?

haha indeed, everytime those capslock letters, damn, come on john just post in normal font. you only attract more fud this way.
buy low, sell high

Always with the yelling.   It makes me upset every time I see it.  It's been made clear that others feel the same way.

Can you please just post like the rest of us?
legendary
Activity: 1778
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
yep he let price to break down and buy some at 200 sat ,and when he return with all love
price jumps to 500 sat..
a Reasonable Doubt
and, unfortunately im agree...
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
does anyone even know when the anon is to be released
legendary
Activity: 882
NAV Coin [NAV]
Thank you very much my friends , let us keep all the differences and turn a new page on the book of Navajo , and work towards bringing the best of Navajo!

All of us have had emotional breakdowns and we've gotten right back up! Together we can! Smiley

~SoopY~

Thought this coin was dead.
It never was. Few rocks on the road can't kill this coin Wink
Activity: 336
I plan to give bitcoin to the foundation when anon is released.  I suggest everyone do the same and provide some incentive Smiley

I will also join but with less  Grin
Activity: 224
Thank you very much my friends , let us keep all the differences and turn a new page on the book of Navajo , and work towards bringing the best of Navajo!

All of us have had emotional breakdowns and we've gotten right back up! Together we can! Smiley

~SoopY~

Thought this coin was dead.
legendary
Activity: 1393
Merit: 1001
I plan to give bitcoin to the foundation when anon is released.  I suggest everyone do the same and provide some incentive Smiley
Im ok with that...
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ

~SoopY~
buy low, sell high
Jump to: