Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 1110. (Read 2085654 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Quote from a great film.

"Navajo Team, just up and vanished like a fart in the wind."
Love/ light, this is the team's words, will also be virtual currency world history.
When we asked developers, what's the plan the next step?
Developers said: "love/ light".
We are asking, what time ANON Bata started.
Developers said: "" love/ light".
We are asking, what time to update.
Developers said: "" love/ light".
Is also good, we bought the Navajo got a lot of love/ light. Ha-ha Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 84
Quote from a great film.

"Navajo Team, just up and vanished like a fart in the wind."
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
NAV / BTC getting a good return Mining in the wallet staking now 1.5 nav roughly average per 30 mins to 1hr. Does anyone see above 3 nav mined and if so whats your network weight.

Also 50,000,000 mined
 and now in POS

How many coins are their in circulation with current block

Guys, chill out with stupid memes, I'm quite sure soopy is still working on the new client release. Just wait a day or two and we will see magic happens.
Wait for the love/ light?
Guys, chill out with stupid memes, I'm quite sure soopy is still working on the new client release. Just wait a day or two and we will see magic happens.

Chill out?

We are surrounded by mushroom farmers. Fed well with bullshit and kept in the dark.

Magic in two days. Wait until I pick myself off the floor laughing. Been hearing that old chestnut for a while now.

Only magical thing I will see in two days is a pint of lager when I get to the pub on Saturday night.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026

the moon
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
The silence is deafening. So many missed deadlines. Still not even a timeline update. Broken promises. Shallow pumps followed by big dumps. Requests for us to "wait" updates will come "soon". This is insane.

Many suspicious, such disappointment.

Cry
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Activity: 115
At least we tried, maybe come strong Indian (Navajo) and ...

legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026
The only time you would get anything more fishy than what's going on with this coin is if you worked in a sardine tinning factory.

That's it folks, rants over.
Its like being the patient in the operating room getting experimental treatment.

Then all of a sudden the doctor disappears saying he is not feeling very well, I have come over all queasy.

When is he coming back? Not sure nobody can get hold of him.

What about the patient?

He will be ok, just pray and hope. As long as the bleeding doesn't get any worse.

Then the doctor keeps coming back now and again to put in some absorbent packers to try and stem the flow and disappears again.

The nurse asks, what you up to doc, we have a critically ill patient here?

This coin is critically ill and not a doctor in sight.
legendary
Activity: 1082
Merit: 1002
Mmm, wonder when next announcement will be. Any bets on before Friday this week or next.

Have been watching and holding this coin from the very beginning. But have to say it looks fooked.

Something isn't right with all this.

Same here. Something need to happen. Big bang
Mmm, wonder when next announcement will be. Any bets on before Friday this week or next.

Have been watching and holding this coin from the very beginning. But have to say it looks fooked.

Something isn't right with all this.
Activity: 62
Hey  Soopy Smiley any good news Smiley
yeah soopy said he still isnt working at 100% but was trying to fix the wallet anyway.

only bad thing is that he mentioned that the wallet was "probably" fixed last weekend. he probably was to optimistic, but he should have said that if he cant deliver this timeline...its now 3 days after the weekend and no news yet.

it will probably be finished soon, but soopy please dont say things like this if you arent sure else people get annoyed and loose trust in you.

but take your time...but please post an update here if you can so we know how far you are...
The update is not there, and he will give you the love/ light.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
yeah soopy said he still isnt working at 100% but was trying to fix the wallet anyway.

only bad thing is that he mentioned that the wallet was "probably" fixed last weekend. he probably was to optimistic, but he should have said that if he cant deliver this timeline...its now 3 days after the weekend and no news yet.

it will probably be finished soon, but soopy please dont say things like this if you arent sure else people get annoyed and loose trust in you.

but take your time...but please post an update here if you can so we know how far you are...
Activity: 171
Merit: 100
im also waiting since.... i dont know  Roll Eyes

but hey good news since i looked the last time: soopy is back, which is very fine because the story continues  Smiley

not sure but it feels that something must happen next days  Cheesy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZ2TmCigJko

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
I`m also waiting at about 2 month!
There is no sense to sell coins now!
Jump to: