Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 1117. (Read 2085654 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 500
I dont undertund this picture, after I eureka - yes to many work on comp = picture Smiley
So dont working 24/24 Soopy you need some eat sometimes Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Quick Update:

Guys I'm working on the new update which fixes a few slight sync issues some might have , I'm working at my minimum levels for the moment till I regain my full strength and as per strict directions of my doctor , took a few reports yesterday I think I will be super soopy again lol as some of you guys used to call me Smiley , but will do my best to be online to help out if anything.

Meanwhile if you have anything do drop me a pm and I will do everything to reply to you. Smiley

~SoopY~

Seriously man don't stress, work at your own pace. It took years for Bitcoin to get to where it is now. The most important thing is that we got a reliable dev team.
There is no need to set deadlines. They only create unnecessary tension. Slowly but surely, we will make progress and when the time comes for NAV to take the market by storm, it will simply happen  Wink
Activity: 644
Hey man I heard testnet is arriving today, is that correct?

Hello Mate,

There will be updates soon , I currently working on an update client to fix slight sync issues some are facing with. Smiley

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

Buy buy buy!
+ for saberu
time is money

yeah i just want to buy more, is bittrex.com down.... Cryptsy must hurry up
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026

Hello Mate,

There will be updates soon , I currently working on an update client to fix slight sync issues some are facing with. Smiley

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

Buy buy buy!
+ for saberu
time is money
Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Hello Mate,

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

Buy buy buy!
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Quick Update:

Guys I'm working on the new update which fixes a few slight sync issues some might have , I'm working at my minimum levels for the moment till I regain my full strength and as per strict directions of my doctor , took a few reports yesterday I think I will be super soopy again lol as some of you guys used to call me Smiley , but will do my best to be online to help out if anything.

Meanwhile if you have anything do drop me a pm and I will do everything to reply to you. Smiley

~SoopY~

Your passion is codeing and there is no cure for this ;]
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
I am glad to see you// sooooooooooopy / i hope you can
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000
Soopy is back, but we have to take it nice and easy.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
stay cool soopy. Hodlers still hodle and the others sold us their coins for acceptable prices  Wink It was a nice time to get some more in daytrading.

You´ll help us more when you´re totally recovered. And also health always comes in first place at all.

Thank you so very much for your kind concerns about my health my friend , appreciate it so very much. Smiley

Soopy, health is the most important, we will wait for new messages. Smiley

Thank you so very much for your kind concerns about my health mate , appreciate it alot. Smiley

Quick Update:

~SoopY~

thanks for the update soopy, keep up the good work!

Any timetable for the fixed wallet? And any timetable for your health?

cheers

Robin

Thank you very much my friend
It should be out within the weekend , ah well it's hard to keep up with the health timetable that I advised to take ample rest and sleep early but it's hard to get things done if I follow that hehe , but I tend to not stress myself too much till I've regained my strength fully , do not want to go through the suffering again. Sad

~SoopY~

ah great!

unfortunately i dont have much advices to reduce stress as im half indonesian so i never have stress lol, but a warm bath and some hot sex always work Smiley

but no need to hurry! better to do it slowly and good! and we dont want to put any pressure on you...its just that we are so excited about the anon that we just cant wait to see it launched hehe.

cheers

robin

haha no I think you have alot of advice to share my dear Smiley For reducing stress , the warm bath and sex always does the trick! Wink < You are spot on right on that! Smiley

I understand how much the community is exited for it and I myself want it to be perfect. Smiley

And everything will go according to plan. Smiley

Quick Update:

~SoopY~

cheers

Robin

It should be out within the weekend , ah well it's hard to keep up with the health timetable that I advised to take ample rest and sleep early but it's hard to get things done if I follow that hehe , but I tend to not stress myself too much till I've regained my strength fully , do not want to go through the suffering again. Sad

~SoopY~

ah great!

unfortunately i dont have much advices to reduce stress as im half indonesian so i never have stress lol, but a warm bath and some hot sex always work Smiley

but no need to hurry! better to do it slowly and good! and we dont want to put any pressure on you...its just that we are so excited about the anon that we just cant wait to see it launched hehe.

cheers

robin

I agree with u, i think nobody is puting pressure iTS pure exciting, we as a strong community are Just waiting for many things. We wanne see all te good work, we know iT Will come soon.. Just relaxt and waiting

Sorry for the caps but an iPad air got crazy auto corrections

True my friend Smiley

Love and Light to you all!

~SoopY~
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
minerjoen, i believe you can disable the auto corrections in the settings tab. at least that is what i did for my ipad mini....
Activity: 644
Quick Update:

~SoopY~

cheers

Robin

~SoopY~

ah great!

cheers

robin

I agree with u, i think nobody is puting pressure iTS pure exciting, we as a strong community are Just waiting for many things. We wanne see all te good work, we know iT Will come soon.. Just relaxt and waiting

Sorry for the caps but an iPad air got crazy auto corrections
Quick Update:

~SoopY~

cheers

Robin

~SoopY~

ah great!

cheers

robin
Activity: 62
Soopy, health is the most important, we will wait for new messages. Smiley
Activity: 70
stay cool soopy. Hodlers still hodle and the others sold us their coins for acceptable prices  Wink It was a nice time to get some more in daytrading.

You´ll help us more when you´re totally recovered. And also health always comes in first place at all.
legendary
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
Quick Update:

~SoopY~

cheers

Robin

~SoopY~
legendary
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
Quick Update:

~SoopY~

Thx for updates.

But I sugest dont spam our Dev PM like he wrote, give him a time to recover health (not responding on PM all days to hundrets people), he need some rest people. He can think and work in silent and peace Smiley
Prices everybody see on markets we no need spam him with questions, he wrote when will be some news worth writing.
Sorry for bad english.

Ah thank you very much for your kind concerns my friend , I appreciate it so very much. Smiley

By the way I have answered each and every PM I had received now. Smiley

Update:

I have written to Cryptsy multiple times and they have not yet gotten back to us , do not know why it would be great if you guys can tell them to look to the matter as well.

Love & Light!
~SoopY~
Activity: 882
Quick Update:

~SoopY~

Thx for updates.

But I sugest dont spam our Dev PM like he wrote, give him a time to recover health (not responding on PM all days to hundrets people), he need some rest people. He can think and work in silent and peace Smiley
Prices everybody see on markets we no need spam him with questions, he wrote when will be some news worth writing.
Sorry for bad english.
Quick Update:

~SoopY~

cheers

Robin
legendary
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
Quick Update:

~SoopY~
Jump to: