Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 1156. (Read 2085654 times)

legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026
Well, people were burned at several "anon" coins and this looks like another unfulfilled promise in a row.
+1 promises
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Well, people were burned at several "anon" coins and this looks like another unfulfilled promise in a row.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026
dumping panic every day new coin plp are confused
Activity: 295
Merit: 250
Wall at 600 disappeared.
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
There should be some update to release. Undecided
Activity: 1218
Merit: 279
WTF...why ppl selling for nothing, i don't really understand why idiot ppls r in the crypto world Huh
Get the fuck out of here

You really shouldn't be worry. There is lot of pussies with weak hands looking for short term profit. It is not surprise what is going on now.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Maybe people who have done double spend attacks sell?
Activity: 18
It's time to buy.. Cheesy but we need any NEWS from dev... to get price to higher lvls.
If nothing happend PANIC SELL will start soon.
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
WTF...why ppl selling for nothing, i don't really understand why idiot ppls r in the crypto world Huh
Get the fuck out of here
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
bump bump bump
NAV market on bittrex seems very sick, need to some news to take off again
As the soopy recovers from his sickness so will the coin...Smiley
I don't see a point in selling below 3k sato. With incoming stuff this Coin will reach that level very easily.

I agree, selling now before great news is stupid thing.
So many people do stupid things, even outside of the cryptocurrency world! Always try to make the best of it! Wink

Personally I think even 3k SAT seems too low. Once the website launches and anon gets implemented (and I got no doubt that it will eventually) NAV will rise up again way higher than it peaked before (it peaked at 2k sat during the double spend attack).

Yep, definitely. Price can go now even to 100 sat and I will be still relaxed, because when anon will come all holders will be rich. Coin survived even double spend attack, Soopy done great job and all his promises were kept, so I don't see a reason why it should be different now.

i hope it wont get lower ^^ i bought some more 10 minutes ago

only thing i do now is mining coins, selling them and buy nav for it   Grin
I don't see a point in selling below 3k sato. With incoming stuff this Coin will reach that level very easily.

So many people do stupid things, even outside of the cryptocurrency world! Always try to make the best of it! Wink

Personally I think even 3k SAT seems too low. Once the website launches and anon gets implemented (and I got no doubt that it will eventually) NAV will rise up again way higher than it peaked before (it peaked at 2k sat during the double spend attack).

Yep, definitely. Price can go now even to 100 sat and I will be still relaxed, because when anon will come all holders will be rich. Coin survived even double spend attack, Soopy done great job and all his promises were kept, so I don't see a reason why it should be different now.
Activity: 56

Activity: 504

+1000 I think the same

legendary
Activity: 882
NAV Coin [NAV]

Well i got a selling progress there for all my cloak, but still on reserverd. when all are sold i will buy from that bitcoins nav coin...

Bittrex is just focked up slow, i really need cryptsy for finishing the nav market.
legendary
Activity: 1393
Merit: 1001
legendary
Activity: 994
legendary
Activity: 1393
Merit: 1001
This coin will die. I have been sold in 1500.
Ha-ha.

Hahaha u will die in crying :O

but thanks, i am buying atm as most as i can.
Watch the price from nav in 1-2 weeks Cheesy

what happen on the poloniex  Huh Huh Huh
the trade was closed  Huh Huh Huh
Trade is up on poloniex.....
Jump to: