Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 1157. (Read 2085654 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
This coin will die. I have been sold in 1500.
Ha-ha.

Hahaha u will die in crying :O

but thanks, i am buying atm as most as i can.
Watch the price from nav in 1-2 weeks Cheesy

what happen on the poloniex  Huh Huh Huh
the trade was closed  Huh Huh Huh

it was because of updating, only we wait for is cryptsy now. rest all fine
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
Ha-ha.

what happen on the poloniex  Huh Huh Huh
the trade was closed  Huh Huh Huh
I did something what i have never done before.

I'm all in. If this works out like i think it will, then i make a great ROI.

Hoping for the best.

Well when soopy finished all ( and when u look at his past he will ) this will be 1 of the best coins. And i'm not advertising it, it are pure facts. This coin will advertise hisself.
Activity: 792
Merit: 251
I did something what i have never done before.

I'm all in. If this works out like i think it will, then i make a great ROI.

Hoping for the best.
Ha-ha.

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Ha-ha.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Guys seriously, if You would like to see some more action before the anon's release - join NAV foundation and start working on improving the coin rather than just waiting and talking "when?" "why not yet?" "want anon" "pump" "tralalala". Anon will come. Suggest what NAV should do besides/after/before anon - it's a long term coin, and I'm personally not here for the quick profit. Give something from Yourself, something real. Not just a bunch of words and complaints Wink

The loses on double spend hurt us all - so let us cry for another week please

When the profits come I pay the foundation fee and make suggestions

and in that order

hehe.

Anyway i got some feeling my staking is not working well? I unlock the wallet, and even if i let it open for 10-24 hours i get 0 staking, while sometimes if i open it 2 days later i get a little stake in just 10 minutes.
here it says: expected time to earn reward is 2 hours, but i am almost sure in 5 hours i get no stake.
Do i understand it just wrong or am i doing something wrong?

new wallet?

how many coins you have - mines staking perfectly

i got version 2.0.0.0 last stake i get was 20-7-2014
edit: lol now i get a stake xd
legendary

hehe.

Anyway i got some feeling my staking is not working well? I unlock the wallet, and even if i let it open for 10-24 hours i get 0 staking, while sometimes if i open it 2 days later i get a little stake in just 10 minutes.
here it says: expected time to earn reward is 2 hours, but i am almost sure in 5 hours i get no stake.

new wallet?

how many coins you have - mines staking perfectly
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
except for the wait , just wait , wait by wait .....
any good news HuhHuh??

hehe.

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
buy low, sell high
buy low, sell high
Obviously a lot of support at these levels.  Only way to go is up from here Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1148
Hello All,

Thank you all for your thoughtful and kind "Get Well Soon" messages and prayers , I'm greatful and thankful of them all and very sweet of you all! Smiley

I'm recovering and would like you all to know that I will be back soon.

And everything will workout as planned.

~SoopY~

Don't worry about a thing man. Take your time, get well. If weak hands wanna leave let them. The rest of us will still be here  Wink
When you're fully recovered we can pick up where we left off, there's no rush  Smiley
buy low, sell high
get ready for the pump!
legendary
indeed. and if i can belive some people here who claim to have a million nav then if 25 people claim to have a million than supply will be extremely low.

so if people are telling the truth here and anon will be announced and cryptsy will launch nav then price should go up to 8000sat in a few days easily.

i think your litterly on the money with the above comment and prices will go to  8000sat ( not a cheerleader comment haha)

the only thing that plays on my mind and the reason why the market is most likely low now is due to double spend - which has been fixed .
-adding NAVAJO is the only coin to stay intact after  having a great Dev in soopy fix the problem.

Also not much in annoucements to spark a re-interest and re-thinking which in turn would drive up demand

Activity: 518
Merit: 250
indeed. and if i can belive some people here who claim to have a million nav then if 25 people claim to have a million than supply will be extremely low.

so if people are telling the truth here and anon will be announced and cryptsy will launch nav then price should go up to 8000sat in a few days easily.
legendary
Try to get as much NAV at LOW as possible - These prices will not return and not that long to go untill annon annoucement

Also who is good at Math as I have a question that I would like people to disagree with or agree with and I want to no why?

NAV is rare right? only 50,000,000 coins
NAV is mining at a low rate via POS

We are putting all our NAV into our wallets and  not selling on the exchange.

So supply is low

But at this time the BUY support is low

If it was to occur that buy support went up - The price is going to go through the rough due to supply.
Activity: 39
i have faith in this coin. its was making me uneasy with how fast it dropped once it peaked at 2000, but with the dev coming back soon and everything, it should go back up
Activity: 56
Huh see you at 300 sat

yeah lots of downselling. looks like some people want it to go down. it doesnt look like a normal dump as its on very low volume. and if people where really selling then sell orders should be way bigger.

maybe someone is trying to get the market down to buy in big. it isnt really working though. 1 btc is enough to to get it up with 80%.

so be carefull it can spike up again in no time!
I don't see the problem here. It will go back to where it was before and rise even higher as soon as anon gets implemented. Soopy is making a recovery and he even said it's all going according to plan so I'm still confident in this coin. It's a little sad that I bought so many NAV @ ~1.3k SAT, but hey... whatevs  Tongue Grin

If you can, just buy some more NAV right now and leave your wallet open, check back in this thread on a daily basis to see if Soopy got anon ready. Oh yeah and the website is coming soon. Until then try to stay calm! Grin
Jump to: