Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 1158. (Read 2085654 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 250
Huh see you at 300 sat

yeah lots of downselling. looks like some people want it to go down. it doesnt look like a normal dump as its on very low volume. and if people where really selling then sell orders should be way bigger.

maybe someone is trying to get the market down to buy in big. it isnt really working though. 1 btc is enough to to get it up with 80%.

so be carefull it can spike up again in no time!
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026
 Huh see you at 300 sat
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
NAV Coin [NAV]
Guys seriously, if You would like to see some more action before the anon's release - join NAV foundation and start working on improving the coin rather than just waiting and talking "when?" "why not yet?" "want anon" "pump" "tralalala". Anon will come. Suggest what NAV should do besides/after/before anon - it's a long term coin, and I'm personally not here for the quick profit. Give something from Yourself, something real. Not just a bunch of words and complaints Wink
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Hello All,

Thank you all for your thoughtful and kind "Get Well Soon" messages and prayers , I'm greatful and thankful of them all and very sweet of you all! Smiley

I'm recovering and would like you all to know that I will be back soon.

And everything will workout as planned.

~SoopY~

Jo bro!

Good to hear the good news!!

Cant wait for nav and everything we need u!
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000
Hello All,

Thank you all for your thoughtful and kind "Get Well Soon" messages and prayers , I'm greatful and thankful of them all and very sweet of you all! Smiley

~SoopY~

WELCOME BACK SOOPY, WE WISH YOU SPEEDY RECOVERY!
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
Hello All,

~SoopY~

Welcome back!
We've missed you here. Two days is a long long time in cryptoworld it seems. Cheesy
Glad you're feeling better.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Really happy to see a reaction from dev
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Hello All,

~SoopY~

SoopY, well now you feel? Disease cured?

greetings

Yes my friend , I'm recovering pretty alright , but need to take ample amounts of rest as per advice , it was hell for me without not being able to reach my computers and being connected.

Lost my appetite and pretty dizzy.

~SoopY~

You need really hot bath and 0,7 vodka for drinking in bath (plus a one squared sugar before bath) and you will be as new ;] This is my grandfather way of curring any flue or other shit (he was medic in WWII) and to be onest i you this and it always helps me ;]
legendary
Activity: 1082
Merit: 1002
Hello All,

~SoopY~

greetings

Yes my friend , I'm recovering pretty alright , but need to take ample amounts of rest as per advice , it was hell for me without not being able to reach my computers and being connected.

~SoopY~

Great to hear you recovered and that you are back in business :=)
Activity: 295
Hello All,

~SoopY~

greetings

~SoopY~

All good but you know that we need someone who will be able to contact with community when you are offline.
Take care, we will keep up community and price, we will waiting for you, go take rest.  Grin (think about someone who can connect with us)
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
Hello All,

~SoopY~

greetings

~SoopY~
Activity: 1218
Merit: 279
Hello All,

~SoopY~

We all keep fingers crossed for your health! Can you reveal some future plans? Some people became impatient :p
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006
Hello All,

~SoopY~

greetings
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
Hello All,

~SoopY~
Activity: 1218
Merit: 279
Come on guys, give me some FUD. I want cheaper coin before big updates!
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006
This guy is not even 1 week afk, why the coin would be death?
Just please, be patience, if u want to sell the coins its your choice. I am 100% when everything is finished like the wallet, website and cryptsy the price will raise into the sky. Everybody knows that, and i understand people are getting nervous, but please just wait.

I wont sell anything, because the price now is to low, the price is good for buy offers not for sell.  

+1

Buy Gentlemen, buy. While cheap.  Cool
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
This guy is not even 1 week afk, why the coin would be death?
Just please, be patience, if u want to sell the coins its your choice. I am 100% when everything is finished like the wallet, website and cryptsy the price will raise into the sky. Everybody knows that, and i understand people are getting nervous, but please just wait.

I wont sell anything, because the price now is to low, the price is good for buy offers not for sell.  
yeah thats why i asked sum2dev and/or other devs to explain who does what. At this moment nobody exactly knows who has which jobs and thats causing all this fuzz.

Hope soopy will be better soon so he can explain it in details so everybody knows what to expect from who
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
sum2dev already explained this. Soopy basically is the only dev.

You also have the foundation and everybody can join that if they like. Dont ask me what the foundation does lol, but soopy will explain this when he is better again.

sum2dev is part of the foundation if i understand correctly. He can make announcements and helps with some other stuff, but soopy is doing most of the work.
even sum2dev has no idea about the plan or timeline?
if there is no DS,anon should be started test in 14th.that means anon should be implemented before that.
but now we can see nothing.
sum2dev already explained this. Soopy basically is the only dev.

You also have the foundation and everybody can join that if they like. Dont ask me what the foundation does lol, but soopy will explain this when he is better again.

sum2dev is part of the foundation if i understand correctly. He can make announcements and helps with some other stuff, but soopy is doing most of the work.
Jump to: