Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 1163. (Read 2085654 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
OMG, I'm starting to have a bad feeling!  That's not good considering how many coins I'm holding.

Seriously? Where is the foundation when we need them?  There is a website to launch.  Timeline to discuss. Investors to attract. Cryptsy?? I understand SoopY's sick, but that shouldn't mean the entire project has to come to a screeching halt. There are things other than core development that need attention.

The more time that passes, the more I wonder if the foundation title is taken seriously. I really haven't seen any substantial community outreach from them since the double spend.  Only vague posts that are lacking in substance.  Considering SoopY's health, you'd think they would jump in and take the load off him.  Most of us on this message board would instantly come to SoopY's rescue, help keep investors in the loop, and make our best effort to save the coin.  What makes these guys so apathetic? Perhaps they don't even exist.  Perhaps they don't care.  I don't know.  Whatever the reason, even simple things are not moving forward.

Can't someone contact Cryptsy?  Launch the website?  Post updates that have substance?  Does SoopY have to be the gatekeeper for all this?  Aren't there 2 other devs (that's what the navajocoin fund thread says)?  My god this stuff is simple.

Times of crises are times to exceed customer expectations.  Sorry if I'm offending anyone. I put a lot of money into this coin because I loved the whitepaper.  I'm starting to dislike it now because of the organization, or lack thereof.

-nunl

PS> No offense to the coin master SoopY.  I really wish he had the support he needs.  If he doesn't get that help soon, all his efforts will be for nothing.

CONTINUE TO HOLD YOUR COINS AND EVEN BUY MORE, IF YOU HAVE MANY - IF YOU DUMP THEM NOW, THE WHALE WILL BUY THEM UP.

Yes, i understand nousernamesleft what he want to say. I like soopy verry much, and i know it will be fine with navajo coin, i am also sure this coin will raise in the coinmarketcap list to at least the top 20 soon.
But if he sell his coins, i will be the whale what buy everything.
My advise for nousernamesleft is just to wait, hold ur coins and during the time we get more info u can focus on an other coin ( just mine some other and sell it ) but believe me u will fall out in tiers when the nav tech will be implanted and the website goes life.

Also i hope some other dev ( if there are others ) will keep us up-to-date on this topic, because when i see a message like nousernamesleft did, it shows that activity from the foundation is verry important.
Activity: 792
Merit: 251
i think ill purchase more and more NAV from https://poloniex.com/exchange/btc_via while the prices are low

what about you guys

Wrong link https://poloniex.com/exchange/btc_nav Smiley

I'm buying all the time small amounts from bittrex

Me too!

A big motivation to do this is because Soopy. I know he will deliver anon.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Update

Dear Navajo Coin Community

We have already contacted Cryptsy, but unfortunately didn't get a response from them yet. Becouse of that we will contact them once again Wink
 We are also finishing official Navajo Coin website, which will be ready soon.
 Also please remember that Foundation is the group of the people from the community. If You want to see Foundation more active, doing things You would like to see done - why won't You also join it? It's that simple. Foundation is an open group - You can join it in very easy way (all the details are in the Foundation topic).
 We will keep You updated Wink
Thank You!
- Navajo Coin Devs
Please make sure to update the first post accordingly once the website goes live. Don't just add the url-BBcode to the icon, nobody will ever notice that! Please make it stand out!
Activity: 504
i think ill purchase more and more NAV from https://poloniex.com/exchange/btc_via while the prices are low

what about you guys

Wrong link https://poloniex.com/exchange/btc_nav Smiley

I'm buying all the time small amounts from bittrex
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000
The question most likely in all ours minds is do we invest more on NAV at this time while markets are a all time low

Sell due to Double Spend past issue due to the market looseing trust but a fix has been applied

or

wait for annon -hold in our wallets and stake - and then benifit when the market goes crazy for annon

becoming a foundation member sounds very intertesting

what you thing
no fuding please
WE WAIT FOR ANON
legendary
Activity: 1050

what about you guys
Activity: 504
The question most likely in all ours minds is do we invest more on NAV at this time while markets are a all time low

Sell due to Double Spend past issue due to the market looseing trust but a fix has been applied

or

wait for annon -hold in our wallets and stake - and then benifit when the market goes crazy for annon

what you thing
no fuding please

I am keeping half staking and half on market just in case of crazy pump Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1050

or

what you thing
no fuding please
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
buy low, sell high
We need to just let soopy rest, while we HOLD our coins. He is exhausted after fighting an unexpected major battle for NAV COIN.

Funny.  Never knew a cheerleader who added anything significant to the conversation.  Thanks for maintaining the stereotype.

At least this is better than spreading FUD.

I'm being logical.  The foundation is creating fud with their behavior.

Unless you have something to add to the conversation, I'm going to block you.  Your unconditional support without asking questions makes me question why you're here.
I am here to make PROFIT!

And that is the last cheer I will hear from mr caps lock Smiley 
legendary
Activity: 1778
We need to just let soopy rest, while we HOLD our coins. He is exhausted after fighting an unexpected major battle for NAV COIN.

Funny.  Never knew a cheerleader who added anything significant to the conversation.  Thanks for maintaining the stereotype.

Unless you have something to add to the conversation, I'm going to block you.  Your unconditional support without asking questions makes me question why you're here.
I am here to make PROFIT!
Activity: 196
I have updated my wallet yesterday following the instructions. After re-opening my backed up wallet, I've lost around 1200 NAV (have 15500 instead of 16700 approx). Doesn't look nice. Any advice? Tnx.
Activity: 39
Update

We have already contacted Cryptsy, but unfortunately didn't get a response from them yet. Becouse of that we will contact them once again Wink
 Also please remember that Foundation is the group of the people from the community. If You want to see Foundation more active, doing things You would like to see done - why won't You also join it? It's that simple. Foundation is an open group - You can join it in very easy way (all the details are in the Foundation topic).
Thank You!
- Navajo Coin Devs
Why you guys doing things without timeline?Or you guys doing things without plan?
The words like"SOON" "DAYS" "WEEKS" are not what we want to see.
Just give us a exact time,thanks.
Even soopy back online and post,he doesn't say any words about the NAVAJO ANON-THE UNBREAKABLE CODE that should be implement before 14th Undecided
is the end of the BETA testing still going to be pushed back with the delay or is that still on track to be done soon?
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
sum2dev, thanks for clearing that up, i wasnt aware of that. but thats just it hehe, if you explain that kind of stuff upfront then you avoid a lot of fud.

so if we all know the roles of the foundation and the devs its more understandable for everybody.

people just want to know what they can expect. leaving everybody in the dark makes people nervous...just saying...

but again thanks for the explanation and update!
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
Update

Thank You!
- Navajo Coin Devs
Why you guys doing things without timeline?Or you guys doing things without plan?
The words like"SOON" "DAYS" "WEEKS" are not what we want to see.
Just give us a exact time,thanks.
Even soopy back online and post,he doesn't say any words about the NAVAJO ANON-THE UNBREAKABLE CODE that should be implement before 14th Undecided
buy low, sell high
Update

Thank You!
- Navajo Coin Devs

Web developer said the site was done.  I assume it shouldn't take much longer to launch.  Perhaps you could tell us when exactly you will make that happen.

I'd be interested in joining the foundation.  Maybe you could tell us the revised timeline before I spend any more effort or money.  As I mentioned, I am a leader on the maidsafe forums.  I'm eager to help if the project is actually going somewhere.

Nobody seems to be discussing anon features.  Can you please give us a timeline?  Everything is riding on the hope that the anon features are real.  Any information would calm the masses.

Thanks,

-nunl
Activity: 356
Merit: 251
Official account of NAV Development Team
Update

Thank You!
- Navajo Coin Devs
Activity: 794
Merit: 510
NavCoin Founder
All i see on bittrex is people pumping the price up with tiny buys, then dumping large amounts down to 700 sats. Not encouraging behaviour.

Just sayin'
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
FURring bitcoin up since 1762
We must PUSH this coin forward at all cost, we will smash through obstacles as a lorry smashes through a brick wall. WE WILL SUCCEEED BY FORCE!

Wow, that's at least a bold plan to follow! Wow! If the coin really is unbreakable, it should be the only thing remaining Cheesy
Activity: 49
Do not worry about the balances. The balance is not correct until the full blockchain is downloaded!
If you are up to date and the correct balance is still not visible then tell us.

As for the wallet crashing please pm Soopy with debug logs.

Thank you

this is the last post from SUM2dev, its 3 days ago.

if you look at his profile :

Last Active:    Today at 01:50:31 PM

so hes still online and watching, just not posting  Roll Eyes

btw. i have navajo myself, and i must say communication from the dev team/foundation except for soopy lacks alot.

especially after something like this happened i though there would be alot of communication with the community.

SUM2DEV = SOOPY
buy low, sell high

Jump to: