Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 1166. (Read 2085654 times)

Activity: 1194
Merit: 502
why not just put it on the first page as well, if you haven't6 already done so

The links and all are updated on the first page mate , just the instructions and all the foundation will do the necessary update there.

~SoopY~

I appeal to boys of foundation:
from what I read above, it seems to me that Soopy expects from you  do all the necessary updates to the OP.

And there are a lot of updates to do, practically almost all the technical specifications of coin have changed.
Nowhere in the OP has been written that the wallet must be kept open, in order to regularize the block chain.

Now I do not know who within the Foundation has the mandate to physically update the OP, but at least I would
kindly ask that someone of you will begin the work, preparing a draft ready to update the OP as soon as possible.
(Yesterday possibly. Wink )

IMHO,  If we want Soopy can go on in its work in the better way, the boys of the foundation should help in the easier tasks.

Activity: 158
Merit: 100
sir,what is your future plan?
can you let us see your whitepaper?
--【接盘帮】
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000
SOOPY, WE WISH YOU SPEEDY RECOVERY!
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
alright, all bets are in for july 22nd. i bought a little more while the price is low

I think we might get some good news before 22nd
what are your predictions? the only coin i have is NAV. do you have any suggestions on other ones i could look into to expand?

NAV is my number one in portfolio (80% funds), i have some xxx and cnl but lets stick to Navajo discussion here Smiley
fair enough. where would i go to talk about random coins like those?
legendary
Activity: 1393
Merit: 1001
alright, all bets are in for july 22nd. i bought a little more while the price is low

what are your predictions? the only coin i have is NAV. do you have any suggestions on other ones i could look into to expand?
My suggestion...be careful and do your own research.  If you listen to someone else you might fall in a trap. Put in what you can lose and never go all in.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500

NAV is my number one in portfolio (80% funds), i have some xxx and cnl but lets stick to Navajo discussion here Smiley
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
buy low, sell high

Go long with maidsafe!  MAID

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

Activity: 56
so NAV has been froze because of update stuff? it has been a couple days since i've looked. get well soon!!

yeah everybody is waiting on the announcement of the anon Smiley
and that is supposed to be out in a couple days? depending on when soopy gets better?
I'm pretty sure snoopy wants to see this coin succeed at least as much as we do. We all know if he doesn't implement anon/navajo soonish investors will get nervous and panic sell. So I'm pretty sure he will do so in the next couple of days. Personally I think our space shuttle to the moon will lift off on July 22nd! Grin
so NAV has been froze because of update stuff? it has been a couple days since i've looked. get well soon!!

and that is supposed to be out in a couple days? depending on when soopy gets better?
Activity: 518
Merit: 250

soopy said they first want the network to be stable. New client is online live for a few days now. So i think soopy will anounce anon within a fwe days, or at least announce a timeline.

I think its normal to wait before all major bugs are solved and current wallet runs fine before testing anon as they probably dont want any sidetasks during the anon test...
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
what is the meaning of

"not staking as you don't have mature coins" mean

you need to wait a while until they become mature

ok so im not doing anything wrong - correct?

and my coins are sitting in the spendable column - is that ok

yep. just make sure that you wallet is unlocked

Excellent i'm mining NAV via the wallet and there coming in via transactions sQHkqUCBqJNU5qR6tnVKSvTWToUYwGEdrx
When will it show in the stake column in the wallet
Activity: 27
why expect a pump when cryptsy adds it?
+1     the dev never say the time of navajo anon, i think we should focus on that.
without navajo, this coin is a scam.
i will not buy before anon tech release Grin
maybe the dev fucked us all
DEV is around, but needs a rest. Sorting out the double spend attack really messed with his health - he spent 3 days without sleep.
Dev will be back soon.

As the dev said,the anon should be completed before the double spend attack,now the wallet is fixed,just put the NAVAJO out.
I also know the dev need a rest,but can you give us a timeline?It has been delayed for a week,and there is no words about it.
Tell us is the navajo really exist,and what the dev have done before the double spend attack?

i can't agree more!
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
why expect a pump when cryptsy adds it?
+1     the dev never say the time of navajo anon, i think we should focus on that.
without navajo, this coin is a scam.
i will not buy before anon tech release Grin
maybe the dev fucked us all
DEV is around, but needs a rest. Sorting out the double spend attack really messed with his health - he spent 3 days without sleep.
Dev will be back soon.

As the dev said,the anon should be completed before the double spend attack,now the wallet is fixed,just put the NAVAJO out.
I also know the dev need a rest,but can you give us a timeline?It has been delayed for a week,and there is no words about it.
Tell us is the navajo really exist,and what the dev have done before the double spend attack?
Activity: 27
Tommrow,Navajo Anon Beta Tests End?
john, i know you mean well, but can you please write in normal font size? its starting to get a bit annoying!
Jump to: