Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 1162. (Read 2085654 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Developers have disappeared. Wait and see.

Trying to get the price down are ya? Wink

thats the point of posting such a thing so that he will be successful in market drop.
I told the truth.
A group of deceive people.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

thats the point of posting such a thing so that he will be successful in market drop.
Activity: 92
Merit: 10

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

Less than 7 days account, what else you can predict? you want DEV stay 24h online? mate stop leaving stupid comments and start doing something productive
Activity: 295

hahahaha
buahahahaha
huehuehuehue
hehehehrrheehee

Nice joke man, I almost choked.  Grin
Give me more, you made my day.
Activity: 373
They walk among us...
Im new here (Please be gentle!) - new to mining, obviously i have no experience whatsoever - my first delve into x13 mining led me to Nav. The one thing that looked promising to me was that the dev had some track record and it seemed to tick a few boxes. From my perspective the updates whilst they haven't been exactly to my liking they have done what i needed them to do so far. (I.E. download data and now wallet syncs and I'm getting rewards for staking.) One thing I am slightly nervous about is that from what I have read no one has synced without the download zip file which is a bit ominous. If anyone HAS synced without the zip I would love to hear.

I have no idea if what i am doing is right or wrong, but everyone has to start somewhere right? Fingers crossed for some beginners luck lol.

The much Ginger Ninja
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
I'm sorry if you were offended, that was not my purpose! Wink I just don't know how to call myself - skeptic would be the best word I guess.

The only problem I can see is that in the near future some other coin with similiar feature might appear and people will forget about NAV.

Yes but most of the new coins that come out don't have a dev team that can be trusted. They are all newbie accounts registered by unknown devs.
Soopy is a well respected member of the btt community and chances that he defaults are extremely low. Soopy also has the necessary experience to see this project through as this is not his first coin.
These days with scams running rampant, investor confidence has become really weak and people are nervous. That's why you see people dumping like crazy at the slightest sign of foul play. Like if the newbie/unknown dev doesn't show up on the forum for a few hours people start to sweat and they got their fingers on the button ready to sell before it's too late  Cheesy
As I've said before, having a dependable and trustworthy dev is invaluable.  Smiley
Activity: 1194
Merit: 502
I have updated my wallet yesterday following the instructions. After re-opening my backed up wallet, I've lost around 1200 NAV (have 15500 instead of 16700 approx). Doesn't look nice. Any advice? Tnx.

Someone else replied at a similar request in the past, He wrote:

"You can try repairing your wallet with the command "repairwallet", open console and type this.  "

I hope this method will work good for you also.
Activity: 292
I'm sorry if you were offended, that was not my purpose! Wink I just don't know how to call myself - skeptic would be the best word I guess.

The only problem I can see is that in the near future some other coin with similiar feature might appear and people will forget about NAV.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
ASKs are so flat that it's just unbelievable, we should be way ahead 1.2k now but noone wants to buy coins...

This coin on the navajo name is new, why should people buy it so fast?
Just wait till website is online, till advertise program is ready and the nav tech is 100% implanted.

Be happy that the price is ~low~ at the moment, i buy whatever i can, because i am 101% sure that the price will go up soon when the 3 parts i just told are finished and up and running.

I dont know if u have nav coins? but what u can do to let the price go up is tell people about it, tell them the price is low, but also high if u look how old this NAV coin is. Let them buy some ( it dont have to be much, but just what u can miss ). They will enjoy the rising prices soon.

There are so many sh1t coins in the top 20 from coinmarketcap this coin can destroy all ( and it will when everything is finished ), this is a long term project and not a coin what will get pumped and dumped and in 1 month everybody forgots that coin. NAV is the only coin with this special anon tech ( Navajo ) , its created by the nav dev himself. Darkcoin / cryptonight etc is nothing incompare with NAVAJO.

And again; be happy the price is low so u can buy it for a nice price, soon u wont see it for this low price and u will think: wtf i should had buy it.

I've got a few hundred Ks. Call me however you want but so far we did not see any anon tech - only words and images. And without it the coin only(or so) offers remarkable dev who is taking care of it. However it might be not enough to be visible amongst all old & new coins.

First of al i didnt make an flame up to you, absolutely not, this because you say: call me however you want.
I just made an advise about what you, i and the rest can do untill nav is implanted in the new wallet. Beta fase is not even over yet, and i dont see the problem if we have a delay for a few days, maybe a few weeks.
I agree with u that we need some news about the timeline, this because waiting is not any problem, but the problem is we don't know how long to wait. I think we get news today, and i am 100% sure it will be fine.

ASKs are so flat that it's just unbelievable, we should be way ahead 1.2k now but noone wants to buy coins...

Just wait till website is online, till advertise program is ready and the nav tech is 100% implanted.

Be happy that the price is ~low~ at the moment, i buy whatever i can, because i am 101% sure that the price will go up soon when the 3 parts i just told are finished and up and running.

I dont know if u have nav coins? but what u can do to let the price go up is tell people about it, tell them the price is low, but also high if u look how old this NAV coin is. Let them buy some ( it dont have to be much, but just what u can miss ). They will enjoy the rising prices soon.

There are so many sh1t coins in the top 20 from coinmarketcap this coin can destroy all ( and it will when everything is finished ), this is a long term project and not a coin what will get pumped and dumped and in 1 month everybody forgots that coin. NAV is the only coin with this special anon tech ( Navajo ) , its created by the nav dev himself. Darkcoin / cryptonight etc is nothing incompare with NAVAJO.

And again; be happy the price is low so u can buy it for a nice price, soon u wont see it for this low price and u will think: wtf i should had buy it.

I've got a few hundred Ks. Call me however you want but so far we did not see any anon tech - only words and images. And without it the coin only(or so) offers remarkable dev who is taking care of it. However it might be not enough to be visible amongst all old & new coins.
Activity: 336
Hello folks.
If something is sure for the moment, it is that there is no accurate information about the coin. This is both bad and good. Because if there was: within 7 days will release the new wallet. Price would bounce up and down, and many people would be burned (because they have no patience). But now something else is happening, but the effect is the same.
Ultimately you need to invest small amounts of coins you trust (not like me 90% of my capital).
I on the other hand believe in coin in the medium and long term, and that is why invest in it.

I believe in you soopy452000.  Wink
Activity: 1194
Merit: 502

Why do you do this? How long does it take to stop an amount of coins staking and get them onto an exchange?

AFAIK, if a sum of coin is already in staking, you can't stop in the middle of process,
the sum must mature 60 blocks before they can be spent.
Of course not all your coin will go in staking at same time.

One other point to think is how much time the exchanges take before to accept and complete a deposit.

Few day ago I made a series of a test, depositing few NAV to the exchanges.
Poloniex had requested 15 confirm to complete the deposit, BittTrex 30,
Bter 30 confirm to show a sign plus another 30 to process.

If you consider each confirm should be roughly long 30 second (but with POS it
may be irregular, even much longer), we get a long time to complete a single transaction
to the exchanges, and the market quotations in meantime can be radically changed.

Activity: 56

True. Buy as long as the price is low. It'll skyrocket when they announce anon!
Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Activity: 794
Merit: 510
NavCoin Founder
The question most likely in all ours minds is do we invest more on NAV at this time while markets are a all time low

Sell due to Double Spend past issue due to the market looseing trust but a fix has been applied

or

wait for annon -hold in our wallets and stake - and then benifit when the market goes crazy for annon

becoming a foundation member sounds very intertesting

what you thing
no fuding please

I am keeping half staking and half on market just in case of crazy pump Smiley
that's how I do it too
Why do you do this? How long does it take to stop an amount of coins staking and get them onto an exchange?
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
The question most likely in all ours minds is do we invest more on NAV at this time while markets are a all time low

Sell due to Double Spend past issue due to the market looseing trust but a fix has been applied

or

wait for annon -hold in our wallets and stake - and then benifit when the market goes crazy for annon

becoming a foundation member sounds very intertesting

what you thing
no fuding please

I am keeping half staking and half on market just in case of crazy pump Smiley
that's how I do it too
Jump to: