Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 1165. (Read 2085654 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 500
STOP SELLING THOSE COINS FOR PEANUTS, THE DEV WILL SOON BE BACK!

Your huge bold capital letters are saying truth Smiley I'm holding and accumulating more NAVs
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000
STOP SELLING THOSE COINS FOR PEANUTS, THE DEV WILL SOON BE BACK!
legendary
Activity: 1778
Hello Mates,

Amidst my doctor's advice I had to come online and say hello to you all, I'm down with viral flue and high fever and the doctor has insisted that I take complete bed rest , things will start to pickup once I'm back.

Take Care everyone , be safe!

Love & Light!

~SoopY~
Take care of yourself soopy, thanks for the motivation.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
Hello Mates,

Amidst my doctor's advice I had to come online and say hello to you all, I'm down with viral flue and high fever and the doctor has insisted that I take complete bed rest , things will start to pickup once I'm back.

Take Care everyone , be safe!

Love & Light!

~SoopY~
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Hello All,

Who is in the foundation? What are their roles?

Thanks!
See the first post: Foundation
Cheerleading continues but coin is only dumped and volume gone to a trickle, no anon even though was supposed to be launched on day of DSA so should be finished anyway. but poor dev is tired, dev is ill, poor dev needs mommy to wipe his runny nose, poor dev wont speak on anon for all this time when should've been ready to go last week, weird. So much coincidence, so much illness, so much stalling.

If dev wants to delay anon or doesn't have anon let him admit, staying up 3 days fixing DS might make you tired and need a day's sleep, but suddenly gives dev influenza now? what's next dev got sucked into labyrinth with david bowie?

bro if you kept up to date with forum them 3 days you would not have made above comment. But looks like you don't care anyway and do you know how to code annon probably not. So you will just have to wait for the dev to make your investment go to the Moon. So pay some respect and especially to the sick. Low life

I respect a dev who keeps to his word. Cheerleading doesn't change realities.
Until now snoopy kind of did all he possibly could and everything is working just fine right now. He'll eventually implement anon/navajo and when that happens the exchange rate will rise. Being impatient won't help anybody.

There's something to this coin, the trade history on bittrex speaks for itself!
Activity: 38
Hello All,

Who is in the foundation? What are their roles?

Thanks!
Activity: 143
Merit: 100
Cheerleading continues but coin is only dumped and volume gone to a trickle, no anon even though was supposed to be launched on day of DSA so should be finished anyway. but poor dev is tired, dev is ill, poor dev needs mommy to wipe his runny nose, poor dev wont speak on anon for all this time when should've been ready to go last week, weird. So much coincidence, so much illness, so much stalling.

If dev wants to delay anon or doesn't have anon let him admit, staying up 3 days fixing DS might make you tired and need a day's sleep, but suddenly gives dev influenza now? what's next dev got sucked into labyrinth with david bowie?

bro if you kept up to date with forum them 3 days you would not have made above comment. But looks like you don't care anyway and do you know how to code annon probably not. So you will just have to wait for the dev to make your investment go to the Moon. So pay some respect and especially to the sick. Low life

I respect a dev who keeps to his word. Cheerleading doesn't change realities.
Activity: 525
Merit: 501
GameX (GX) | NextGEN Gaming Cryptocurrency
The pow phase seem it's gone, again. Now only POS.

Keep the wallet opened.

Sorry GreedyJohn, for stolen your style.  Smiley

Yep, Staking is working fine with the latest fix. My wallet is Staking like a beast now.
legendary
Activity: 1050

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

Activity: 1194
Merit: 502

General:

Symbol: NAV
                                   Algorithm: X13 POW/POS (POW Ended, now pure POS)
                                   Block Time: 30 seconds

I appreciate your effort, but subsequent data of the coin are obsolete, they have been changed in the latest update of SoopY.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Always backup wallet.dat or you will loose your coins
Backup SummerCoinV2 just in case

Windows
1 . Download - https://www.dropbox.com/s/dti3rm8bg0jgzgu/NavajoCoinFixedPos%202.0.0.0%20Windows%20Wallet.zip

install new Windows wallet (contains double spend fix) then close straight away. Don't worry about sync just yet

replace your wallet.dat file from you backup as your old coins will be there if required.

2. Download - https://www.dropbox.com/s/sge9wu6nkuma78t/BlockChain.zip ( saves you spending hrs syncing )

go to run and type %appdata% open the Roaming folder and then SummerCoinV2 and copy the blockchain files into it.

Re-open navajocoin-qt.exe and there should be only 532 blocks to update. Which is quick

works perfect!

Annon Beta test ends 21st July - Dev is sick with bad flu so might be delay

NAVAJO coin is coming to Cryptsy - https://www.cryptsy.com/markets/view/252
All other exchanges are back on line and fully compensated

Move your coins to new wallet and they will auto MINE new NAV in a few hrs as NAVAJO is fully POS
you can purchase coins from https://poloniex.com/exchange/btc_nav

Also if you Need to view the white paper - https://www.dropbox.com/s/slr85zpbw380use/Whitepaper.pdf

NAV / BTC has the most committed DEV in the altcoin community

You can also join the foundation as a member - see page 1 foundation
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
So, what's the reason the NAV/BTC market on Cryptsy is still closed? The wallet is working just fine for a couple days now...

Certainly the very low trading volume!!
The pow phase seem it's gone, again. Now only POS.

Keep the wallet opened.

Sorry GreedyJohn, for stolen your style.  Smiley
Just try to be patient for the next couple days. Don't get nervous. Don't participate in any panic sells. Things look like that might pay out.
I'm a huge fan of NAV but i really don't like the lack of communication from the foundation.

Soopy can't do it all by himself. The foundation need to do better.

this foundation needs an active members who can communicate with the community for the good of the coin.

In part, I agree with you.

Honestly though, we must recognize that there are many members of the foundation who are active,
sometimes even too much  Wink  , but they can not always be present H24 / 7.

And even they sometimes have no information, like us.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 275
I'm a huge fan of NAV but i really don't like the lack of communication from the foundation.

this foundation needs an active members who can communicate with the community for the good of the coin.
Activity: 792
Merit: 251

So, what's the reason the NAV/BTC market on Cryptsy is still closed? The wallet is working just fine for a couple days now...
Jump to: