Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 1169. (Read 2085654 times)

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
what is the meaning of

"not staking as you don't have mature coins" mean

you need to wait a while until they become mature

ok so im not doing anything wrong - correct?

and my coins are sitting in the spendable column - is that ok
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
what is the meaning of

you need to wait a while until they become mature
legendary
Activity: 1050
what is the meaning of

Activity: 504
Nice pump coming, stay tuned
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
@soopy452000,Why Cryptsy has still not enabled deposits for NAV?
Can you give A new ETA on test net now? Grin

I have no idea why Cryptsy has not yet enabled deposits and trading mate , I wrote to them as per their requirements and waiting for them to get back to me , hopefully they will soon.

We are still waiting for the network to further stabilize and everyone to be on the new updated client and I'm currently on a break as per directions of my doctor , so a little patience will work. Smiley

a noob question in general, does my wallet have to be open to receive the stake?

Yes my friend , if you want stake generated and interest to be accumulated you will have to keep you wallet open. Smiley

~SoopY~
In fact,we just want to know will release next week?next next week?next next next week? Grin

It's like Soopy says, soopy did his work for cryptsy, now we wait for cryptsy to drop the market open.
I think soopy dont work for cryptsy, so he cant give the time what only cryptsy knows.

But cryptsy admins / devs are verry active, so i hope today they open the market for navajo

Some1 with twitter? ask cryptsy by urself: https://twitter.com/cryptsy

NAV  great coin, pump  pump !!
Activity: 644

I have no idea why Cryptsy has not yet enabled deposits and trading mate , I wrote to them as per their requirements and waiting for them to get back to me , hopefully they will soon.

We are still waiting for the network to further stabilize and everyone to be on the new updated client and I'm currently on a break as per directions of my doctor , so a little patience will work. Smiley

a noob question in general, does my wallet have to be open to receive the stake?

Yes my friend , if you want stake generated and interest to be accumulated you will have to keep you wallet open. Smiley

~SoopY~
In fact,we just want to know will release next week?next next week?next next next week? Grin

It's like Soopy says, soopy did his work for cryptsy, now we wait for cryptsy to drop the market open.
I think soopy dont work for cryptsy, so he cant give the time what only cryptsy knows.

But cryptsy admins / devs are verry active, so i hope today they open the market for navajo

Some1 with twitter? ask cryptsy by urself: https://twitter.com/cryptsy
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
There is a day to be born, and another to die

~SoopY~
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
buy low, sell high

I think cryptsy posted saying trading would start tomorrow morning (10 hrs from now?)
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ

~SoopY~
Activity: 952
There is a day to be born, and another to die
legendary
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
why not just put it on the first page as well, if you haven't6 already done so

The links and all are updated on the first page mate , just the instructions and all the foundation will do the necessary update there.

I've been told to rest by my doctor but then I saw people being confused a bit since the information was buried behind pages had to paste it out so people would know before I was away. Smiley

~SoopY~
Activity: 258
why not just put it on the first page as well, if you haven't6 already done so
legendary
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
Had to re-paste it for reference purposes. Smiley

~SoopY~
legendary
Activity: 1148
Hmm Cryptsy has still not enabled deposits for NAV  Sad
I believe it will happen sometime soon though. Stay sharp guys, there will probably be a pump once trading is live on Crypsy.
I wouldn't be surprised if NAV gets pumped to 2000 sat or more. So I'd say now is a good time to get some  Smiley
Activity: 19
If this helps anyone, here is an archive of my summercoinv2 folder (minus the wallet.dat and log file) 91MB:
https://www.sendspace.com/file/2ne2a5
It is up to date as of midnight central time.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Question:
Someone was able to complete the synchronization of the new wallet in a normal way,
without using the zip with the blockchain, or the files in the directory of the previous wallet?

No reply.

So really no one was able to sync the wallet?   Huh
I TRIED THIS AND MY WALLET SYNCS PROPERLY:
- Go to the old NavajoCoin 1.0.1 Windows Wallet, open the client and let it sync completely, then BACKUP THE WALLET.DAT
- Perform the other steps recommended by the DEV, then download and open the new NavajoCoinFixedPos 2.0.0.0 Windows Wallet, then sync the new client.

legendary
Activity: 1624
All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.
Question:
Someone was able to complete the synchronization of the new wallet in a normal way,
without using the zip with the blockchain, or the files in the directory of the previous wallet?

No reply.

So really no one was able to sync the wallet?   Huh

I had to use the zipped blockchain.

Yeah, I had to use the zip file too. I had to search the thread for it though. It should be added to the OP.

I used the blockchain in the zip file and worked perfectly. Just follow the instructions....It's staking much much better.
To the moon with the Navajo!

If it goes to $1 I can afford the build of my recording studio!!!
if it goes to $10 I will afford the build of my recording studio + my home!

at $10, I'd build a nice house, have a housemaid as I'm messy, have a nice bbq set in the backyard, get a nice car, have a pet dog named peanut.  Grin

And when I grow up.. I wanna be a shitcoin disturber. Roll Eyes

So.. how did a simple double spend bring down the network ?

Is there something we are not being told ?
Do i need to do anything to get my wallet to start staking? Or will it just happen automatically once my coins have been in there for a while?

How long does it take to stake?

I did experiment with 5k and a new wallet and gave me stake for 11h. Also your wallet need to be unlocked.

And to Dev's - Please change the first page with the latest information because when markets be fully open there will be people who will pull their coins to their wallets, and the forum will be filled with unnecessary information.
Activity: 56
about 800 sat per nav
buy now or regret it forever
Jump to: