Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 1172. (Read 2085654 times)

Activity: 1218
Merit: 279
Why people selling for 800 sat?
Activity: 437
Merit: 250
We will be waiting for the network to stabilize before anything  , I haven't slept for the last three days and I will take a short break, exchanges will resume operations within the day , Bittrex and Bter will be compensated shortly and balances replaced.

NavajoCoin is the only coin that was brought back after a double spend attack without needing to go with a new coin and a swap and while all the same exchanges fully compensated.

~SoopY~

hey here another hodler, fantastic job soopy, it was really dramatic these last week(s) and please don't forget to take care of your health Wink
best regards
Activity: 437
I DON'T KNOW ABOUT YOU GUYS, but I cannot understand an idea unless it is written in uppercase with a bold red 60 pt font.  Wink

lol ....  Grin  Grin

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
quarkchain.io
Amazing work NAVAJO team. Smiley
When anon goes live, what are realistic price predictions? 5k? 10k?

I think over 20k within two weeks.

With anon coming, this price is very likely
Activity: 224
Merit: 100

I think over 20k within two weeks.
Activity: 297
Thank NAV team who compensated our NAV loss during the blockchain attack. We have enabled the NAV withdrawal.

Sherlock, thank you for your tech support!

Bter Admin
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
Hello Guys,

Quick Update: Bter has been compensated Fully and will open markets now.

Cryptsy wanted to me to get in touch with them and I have written to them as well as pmed BitJohn and they are yet to reply back to me and I believe will open markets there soon.

I'm having high fever so I'm going to the doctor now , had to come online to sort out Bter and off.

~SoopY~

We all need you healthy.  Get well soon!
Confirmed with Poloniex Admin that NAV withdrawels will be available in the morning - Saturday 19th July 2014

Morning which time zone? I see that we have here people from whole 24h time zone Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1050
Confirmed with Poloniex Admin that NAV withdrawels will be available in the morning - Saturday 19th July 2014

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
Hello Guys,

Quick Update: Bter has been compensated Fully and will open markets now.

Cryptsy wanted to me to get in touch with them and I have written to them as well as pmed BitJohn and they are yet to reply back to me and I believe will open markets there soon.

I'm having high fever so I'm going to the doctor now , had to come online to sort out Bter and off.

~SoopY~
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
awesome coin can't wait tosee it go through the roof.
legendary
Activity: 1050

No one knows, but...

DarkCoin went up from 0.67c to 10-15$

This a NAVAJO coin thread the technology is better the Darkcoin

Compare Darkcoin to XC
Activity: 490

No one knows, but...

DarkCoin went up from 0.67c to 10-15$
Activity: 250
Activity: 910
Merit: 1003
I DON'T KNOW ABOUT YOU GUYS, but I cannot understand an idea unless it is written in uppercase with a bold red 60 pt font.  Wink
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Thanks Chunkypool getting NAV again from multipool!
https://chunkypools.com/sum/

Awesome! I'll stick my rigs in!

I would be carefull about that, i got many issues, i sended an mail via the website chunkypools ( still no answer ) also some contact person from that website on this forum dont answer anymore.

I got many coins on that website what should be changed to SUM / NAV and still not happened, also i can not payout that convirtebel coins, so i can change it to nav by myself.

Sometimes ( last week ) i get some nav coins, not much but i get a payout. Now it's not working for what i can see.

So i think ur just advertising for that website, but i warn you, i got only problems there what not get fixed for now ( maybe later and i will edit this post, but i wasted to much hash there for now )

If you need to get in touch with them contact admins via IRC channel - I've done it before.
legendary
PLEASE ALWAYS SAVE AND STORE THE WALLET.DAT FILES OF EVERY UPGRADE. NEVER DELETE YOUR WALLET.DAT FILES, BECAUSE YOU MIGHT NEED THEM TO RECOVER YOUR WALLET.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Thanks Chunkypool getting NAV again from multipool!
https://chunkypools.com/sum/

Awesome! I'll stick my rigs in!

I would be carefull about that, i got many issues, i sended an mail via the website chunkypools ( still no answer ) also some contact person from that website on this forum dont answer anymore.

I got many coins on that website what should be changed to SUM / NAV and still not happened, also i can not payout that convirtebel coins, so i can change it to nav by myself.

Sometimes ( last week ) i get some nav coins, not much but i get a payout. Now it's not working for what i can see.

So i think ur just advertising for that website, but i warn you, i got only problems there what not get fixed for now ( maybe later and i will edit this post, but i wasted to much hash there for now )

Oh yeah the problem here started because on the getting started page they used the wrong port number ( website mistake they say ), so i mined many MUN coins, still they didnt transfer it to sum/nav. Yesterday i gave it a try AGAIN, and again i get mun coins, even using the good port.
legendary
I TRIED THIS AND MY WALLET SYNCS PROPERLY:
- Go to the old NavajoCoin 1.0.1 Windows Wallet, open the client and let it sync completely, then BACKUP THE WALLET.DAT
- Perform the other steps recommended by the DEV, then download and open the new NavajoCoinFixedPos 2.0.0.0 Windows Wallet, then sync the new client.
Jump to: