Author

Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!! - page 1173. (Read 2085654 times)

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Every day there is a new coin.How much are there already?  Undecided

but NAVAJO is the best!
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Thanks Chunkypool getting NAV again from multipool!
https://chunkypools.com/sum/

Awesome! I'll stick my rigs in!
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1001
Use Coinbase Account almosanywhere with Shift card
Thanks Chunkypool getting NAV again from multipool!
https://chunkypools.com/sum/

lol, you just created account to say that? Cheesy

this coin is quite old and it's doing very well so your commend does not make any sense at all Smiley
Activity: 644

This coin is old, comming from sum1 later sum2 and this is the final edition Navajo.
There are many, and almost all coins want the security codes from Navajo. We are exclusive on the security platform, at this moment you can call this the best coin what is going around
Soopyyyyy, Alarm *ring*ring*ring* wake up! u must advertise some about this new best secured coin Cheesy:D

edit: and let some1 maak a pro looking website for the navajo coin Cheesy

Website is ready, just waiting for publication, and give soopy couple more hours sleep - he was up without sleep for 72h (is he a robot or what?)

Well for what i know he is a robot yes, and i can give him some diesel or gazoline if he want Cheesy

Good to know that the website is ready!!
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Soopyyyyy, Alarm *ring*ring*ring* wake up! u must advertise some about this new best secured coin Cheesy:D

Website is ready, just waiting for publication, and give soopy couple more hours sleep - he was up without sleep for 72h (is he a robot or what?)

pgb
Activity: 212
Merit: 100
Great to see Bittrex is back and wallets fully functional

All my coins are at  Poloniex and we did suffer the same loss in Value as Bter and Bittrex

Poloniex is still locked down - NAV withdrawals and deposits are suspended due to a possible double spend on the chain. 18th July 10am Australia time
Hopefully they come back online soon. I want to stake Cool Cool Cool

- New wallet works perfect with New Blockchain - thanks

Dev quote
Positives -

NavajoCoin is the only coin that was brought back after a double spend attack without needing to go with a new coin and a swap and while all the same exchanges fully compensated.

~SoopY~

I like it better this way. NavajoCoin is the only coin that was brought back after a double flower attack without needing to go with a new coin and a swap and while all the same exchanges fully compensated.

For what I know, not much really, no coin had ever survived a double flower attack before Navajo. lol

Now seriously, I want to thank you Soopy for all you work. The real community was behind you every step of the way. I am sorry that the likes of Eastbay managed to make more noise than us but we did appreciated every minute you put in solving this. I hope they all sold their coins by now and they are not part of it any longer. They definitely don't deserve any profit after their behaviour. Hope you get the well deserved rest. Thanks again

Activity: 794
Merit: 510
NavCoin Founder
Has anyone compiled a version of this wallet for Mac? Or can anyone point me in the direction of how to do it myself?

I have compiled the MAC version successfully.

@Soopy, can I post here the changes I have made.

Is it possible to run the windows version through something like wine bottler?
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Great to see Bittrex is back and wallets fully functional

All my coins are at  Poloniex and we did suffer the same loss in Value as Bter and Bittrex

Poloniex is still locked down - NAV withdrawals and deposits are suspended due to a possible double spend on the chain. 18th July 10am Australia time
Hopefully they come back online soon. I want to stake Cool Cool Cool

- New wallet works perfect with New Blockchain - thanks

Dev quote
Positives -

NavajoCoin is the only coin that was brought back after a double spend attack without needing to go with a new coin and a swap and while all the same exchanges fully compensated.

~SoopY~
Activity: 295
Merit: 250
Has anyone compiled a version of this wallet for Mac? Or can anyone point me in the direction of how to do it myself?

I have compiled the MAC version successfully.

@Soopy, can I post here the changes I have made.
Very happy to welcome all NAV miners and traders to the Cryptsy family of coins. Enjoy!

@BitJohn any ETA for Navajo market launch on Cryptsy? Thanks!

Website is working but market is still disabled

https://www.cryptsy.com/markets/view/252
NavCoin Founder
Activity: 896
Merit: 504
My wallet is still stuck downloading the same block 14982.  Brand new address.  New NAV holder Smiley  It's been like this for 4 hrs.

Followed the instructions to a tee (so I believe...lol).  Placed the blockchain in the folder.  26 connections.  Downloaded a bunch, then stopped.

I'm at a loss Sad

C-

PS>  I even tried 'repair wallet'.  It says it's fine...

I installed wallet, deleted all instead wallet.dat , unpacked the blockchein data. I thin the client has been synced in 5 minutes.

I would suggest to try it again Smiley should work

Just did it again and it's stopping at the same block...
Did you copy all contents of the download blockchain into the appdata folder? Mine stopped too until i downloaded the block chain...I had to download the blockchain.

Yeah.  Re-downloaded the blockchain and client.  followed the directions.  It starts downloading and hits the 141982 block and craps out.
Where did you extract the contents of the blockchain zip to? If it's successfully found those files, it should start with a way lower number to sync, like maybe 500 blocks. It sounds like you're trying to sync the entire blockchain still.

I had that too. When i tried to do that it got stuck at 14982. When i used the blockchain.zip, i also got stuck at 141982 (98.2% :S ) i just followed the same steps again, and i got synced without issues.
NavCoin Founder
My wallet is still stuck downloading the same block 14982.  Brand new address.  New NAV holder Smiley  It's been like this for 4 hrs.

Followed the instructions to a tee (so I believe...lol).  Placed the blockchain in the folder.  26 connections.  Downloaded a bunch, then stopped.

I'm at a loss Sad

C-

PS>  I even tried 'repair wallet'.  It says it's fine...

I installed wallet, deleted all instead wallet.dat , unpacked the blockchein data. I thin the client has been synced in 5 minutes.

I would suggest to try it again Smiley should work

Just did it again and it's stopping at the same block...
Did you copy all contents of the download blockchain into the appdata folder? Mine stopped too until i downloaded the block chain...I had to download the blockchain.

Yeah.  Re-downloaded the blockchain and client.  followed the directions.  It starts downloading and hits the 141982 block and craps out.
Where did you extract the contents of the blockchain zip to? If it's successfully found those files, it should start with a way lower number to sync, like maybe 500 blocks. It sounds like you're trying to sync the entire blockchain still.
Activity: 525
Merit: 501
GameX (GX) | NextGEN Gaming Cryptocurrency
Great work SoopY! Can now start to send my NAV from BIT to the wallet.

Have a well deserved night's sleep buddy.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 250
Cryptsy are adding coin so long... ;/
Soopy,

Again, we are so greatfull to be part of your community.

This coin will rule, people buy this coin!
Jump to: